Need To Talk With Key Oppa !

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                            You open your eyes slowly. Then, you rub your eyes. 'Aaacckkss..I'm falling sleep here ?' You look around you. You're in the living room and sleep on the sofa. You turn your head to your left side. You shock when look Luhan that Luhan is sleeping there. It was 1 meter difference from you.  You roll you eyes and stand up. Make decision for bath. You step on and going to your room without waking up Luhan who still sleeping.

                                            In the room, you open the door and lock it. Then, you step towards side table. You take your phone and check it. There is one message from Jiho. You open and read it.

*To : Shin Yeong


Shin yeong -ah, you're mad at me now, ne ? Mianhae..I didn't means to lie on you.. Okay ! I'm stay at here already 2 years after back to Seoul..But, I'm not ready anymore for meet with you..Key hyung now about this..Jebal ! Don't mad at me..

From : Jiho <3


                                 
                                               You sigh when read the message. You put back your phone and going to the bathroom. After done prepare yourself, you going to Key's room. You stand in front of the door and start knock the door. No respone. You knock the door again. Suddenly, Key appear from the door with pijama. "Wae ?" Key ask while touch his back neck.

"I wanna talk with you soon..Now, i have to go now.." You reply then quickly going out from house and walking to university. Key get confiuse with you. He yawn and close the door.

                                               On the way to school, you're walking to the school with sad face.There is a vibration your pocket. You put out your phone and check it. There is a missed call from......Jiho ! You roll your eyes and off your phone. Then, you put back your phone in pocket. You continue walk to university.

                                              When you arrive at the gate university, you quickly walk to your class. Your class will start in 30 minutes more. You open the door of your class. Chihoon is sitting beside your own place. You bite your lips. Slowly you step on to your place.

"Annyeong.." Chihoon greet at you. You give your smile and bow at him.

"Hmm..Shin yeong- ah, may i ask you something ? " Chihoon ask to you. You turn your head to Chihoon while rais your eyebrows.

"What is it ?" You ask him.

"The man that pick up you when back....nugu ?" Chihoon ask like he curious to know. You smirk. 'Luhan again ?' You just shake your head and keep starring at Chihoon.

"You want know him details  or just a bit to know him ? " You ask him back. Chihoon smile.

"Details maybe..." You nod and start open your mouth,

"He's Xi Luhan..Chinese boy that back from California..My brother's friend..Since he didn't know anyone here..So, he live with me and Key oppa..." You explain clearly. Chihoon nod as understanding.

                                      The lecture enter the class. He greet all student and start teaching. You give your eyes to pay attention. Chihoon who sit beside you also give his attention to the class. You look around for looking a girls that always make you mad. She's not you here. You smile at the back.

---