Can't sleep ..!!

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                        You rub your eyes and look at the clock which on the table. It was 2 a.m. You going off from the bed and walk to the door. You're leaving the room and going to the kitchen. You open the refrigrator. There is a bottle of milk and a bar of chocolate. You put it out. You take a glass and pour the milk in the glass. Then, you open the chocolate. Open your mouth and bite the chocolate.

                                        Suddenly, you heard a sound from the living room. 'Crackkk..Crackkkk !' a cracking door from up. You roll your eyes and stand up. You put the glass in the sink and start washing it. You keep eating the chocolate. You're going to the living room. No one. You just sit on the sofa and sitch on the television. While you're eating the chocolate, you're eyes keep watching the televison. 

'CRAACCCKK..CRAACCKK..'

                                         There is a sound again from the up. You sigh and walking up to check what is it. When you're step on the stairs, you're really shock. 'What are he doing here ??' You mutter. Luhan is sleeping while sitting on the stairs. You bite your lips and pat his shoulder for waking up him.

"Yaa !! Ileonaseyo ! Ileonaseyo ! What are you doing here , huh ?" You keep wakin up him. They're no respone from him. You raise your eyebrows and sit beside him. "Yaa !!!!!! Ileonaseyo!!!" You yell to him.

---

                                         Luhan shock when he heard that someone shout beside him. He rub his eyes. Then, look at a girl that sit beside him. That girl is raising his eyebrows. Luhan give his death glare to that girl. Then, he stand up.

"Yaa !! What are you doing here ?? Make a fashion show here ?" Shin yeong ask non-stop. Luhan roll his eyes again.

"Why sleep here ? " Shin yeong ask again.

"I can't sleep..." simple reply by Luhan with his sleepy eyes. Shin yeong nod as understand. Luhan turn his back and going to leave Shin yeong. Suddenly, his arm was grabbing by someone. Luhan look at Shin yeong who grab his hands. He rais his eyebrows.

"You said that you can't sleep..But, why you have that sleepy eyes??"

---

"I can't sleep.." You raise your eyebrows . Then, you nod as understand. Luhan turn his back and going to leave you. You quickly grab his arm. Luhan turn his head and stare at you with sleepy eyes.

"You said that you can't sleep..But, why you have that sleepy eyes ??" You ask Luhan while raised your eyebrows. Luhan roll his eyes in front of you.

"Hmm..To be honestly, I hate look you here..But..since i'm not sleep right now.."

"Let's accompany me to watching television.." You snap Luhan words. Then, you push Luhan's back to step on to living room.

At the living room, you and Luhan sit on the sofa. Distance from you and Luhan on the sofa just 1 metre. You sitch on the television and change the channel.Pororo the little peguin on the television.You smile happily while Luhan just shake his head.

"Babo kids..." You heard that voice. You quickly stare at Luhan with death glare. Luhan just roll his eyes back. You continue watching television. Because of the cartoon was so cute, you burst your laugh sometimes. Also ignore the people beside you.

---