Sulk !

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

"Babo kids... Babo kids... Yaa !! Ileonaseyo ~!"

                              You wake up from sleep and rub your eyes. You look at Luhan who already off from the car. You also off from the car and walk to the gate and enter the house. You step in to house and quickly going to your room. THen, you lock the door. You put you bag ang books on the table and laying on the bed. Your cheeks is wetting because of your tears fall down. You wipe your eyes and hug the doll. Your lovely doll, Rilakkuma.

                               The door was knocking by someone from outside. You wake up and step on to the door. When you open the door, it's Key and Luhan was standing infront of the door. You give your smile to Key. "Wae..??" You start ask Key. Yesh ! Ignore Luhan at the side.

"Why your cheeks wet ? Are you crying ? Wae? " Key ask non-stop while his hand wipe your eyes.

"Aniya..Just some dust in my eyes...Gwenchanayo...By the way, why oppa standing here ?"

"You won't take a dinner ? Oppa and Luhan already wait you at kitchen..." Key explain.

"Hyung..I'm not waiting her..." Luhan snapped. You rolled your eyes and give her a death glare. 'Did i will trust you if you're really waiting me, huh ?' You mutter. Key smack Luhan's hand. Luhan just smirk and going back to the kitchen.

"Oppa..I'm not in mood now...If i'm hungry, i will take a late dinner soon.." You try to give your bright smile to Key. Key face look so worry about you. He just nod and leave your room. You close the door and lock it. Then, you continue sleep on he bed.

---

                                 Key sit in the kitchen. Luhan who sit opposite him, just eating without care around him. Key sigh and stare  at Luhan. Luhan look up at Key and raised his eyebrows. "Wae ?" Luhan ask. Key give his smile and start open his mouth.

"Don't you know why Shin yeong not in mood now ?" Luhan raised his eyebrows again. Then, he touch his back neck.

"Molla..When i pick up her, she's already like that...Molla wae..." Luhan keep eating. Key sigh again.

"Maybe it's because of Jiho..." Key nod. Luhan look up. He try to remember who is Jiho. Key burst his laugh when look at Luhan's face. 'He's always make his over face when thinking..' Key mutter. Luhan keep thinking and remember. Like flashback. His mouth already open when thinking while his eyes look up :



                                         Luhan can't remember. He look at Key who sit opposite him. "Hyung..Did i know who is Jiho ? I though that was familir name.." Luhan ask. Key smile to Luhan.

"Luhan- ah, did you remember a namja that come to this house 2 days ago? " Luhan think again. 'Namja....' He get it now. He nod as understanding.

"Ahh..Okay..Just that man..Hyung, I'm done..Ppyeong.." Luhan stand up to leave that kitchen.

"You don't want know who is him ?" Suddenly Key ask Luhan while smile naughtly. Luhan just shake his head as repliy like 'no need'. Then, he leave the kitchen. Key a bit laugh with Luhan reaction. Key stand up and clean up all food and wash the plate. Then, he keep some food on the table for Shin yeong.

---