You and Me !

Mr . Arrogant .. I ♥ U

                                     You're walking to in front of the gate. Then, you stand at there for waiting 'the man' who will pick you back to home. You're in bad mood. You just sigh when look at the car which out from the gate of Inha University. A girl in that car waves her hands to you.

"Still not home yet ?? Shin yeong- ah, i hope tomorrow, you will wear something that didn't show your low profile..ne ? Haha." said that girl and drive her car away. You just sigh and shout in queitly. 'Don't you know who i am , huh ?! Silly girl..!'

                                       Suddenly, there is a hand pat your shoulder, you quickly turn your head to the back with your shock face. 'ARRGGHH !!' That is Xi Luhan standing in front of you. You look at him from up to down. 'It was that arrogant boy ?! What he doing here ?' You look at him from up to above. His style a bit like stylish boy.



"What are you doing here ?!" You ask him with weird stared at him. Luhan just rolled his eyes and be silence. 'Since when he have been deaf ?! Don't he hear that i'm talking to him now ..." You just lower down your head and continue look at him.

"Ppali ! Hyung ask me to pick up you here.." Luhan hold and pull your hand. You just following him without protest but you pout for awhile when he pull your hand just like you're a goat.

"Yaa !! " you shout at Luhan. Luhan just be silence and open the door of car to you. He raised his eyebrow while looking around. You pout and enter the car. Then, Luhan close the car door. 'Why he pick up me today..??!!' Your hand quickly sent a text to Key.

*To : Key oppa

Oppa !!! Why you ask this arrogant boy to pick me ?! AIIISSSHH !!

From : Shin yeong


                                Luhan enter the car and start drive the car. Both of you just be silence. You look at outside while smile. Outside more beautiful than Luhan's arrogant face.

---

                                Luhan drive the car carefully. Suddenly, there is a vibration in his pocket.He quickly put his phone out. It was a call from his friend. He pick up the phone. He's talking to someone his phone. In a moment, his eyes stare at Shin yeong who sit beside him. Then, he rolled his eyes.

'GRRR~ Heyy, kids ! I'm more natural beauty than outsider..' He continue talking on phone.

---

                               You feel like Luhan is starring at you for awhile. But, you just ignore it keep looking outside. 'ERRR..This boy doesn't know about road legal ?! Talking on phone while drive..'  You sigh when remember the incident and that silly girl.

---