Chapter 52

Our Little Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

You didn’t head home; you know that’s exactly where Kris is going to go. Or maybe he wouldn’t even bother with wherever you are or whatever you do. You thought your feelings for him has faded but you were wrong. Obviously it didn’t, it turns out you were only blocking your feelings way from your life as hard as you can that you didn’t realize it had become so natural.

 

 

You didn’t know where to go, you don’t know what to do. It was already 6:00p.m and you finally headed home. When you saw no one was at your door, you didn’t know whether to feel relieved or hurt. Nonetheless, you entered and slam the door shut.

 

 

Once you changed your clothes into a short skirt and sleeveless beaded clothing. You grab your purse and slips on your high heels. You lock your door and went to grab a cab; you asked for a club and you didn’t care where; as long as you can forget about the world at least for a while.

 

 

From a car; Kris was watching you as he eyed what you were wearing. He knows exactly where you wanted to go by looking at your attire. He didn’t know what he was doing, what was he going to say when he faces you? Is he going to apologize? Shout at you for being careless? What would he do?

 

 

--

 

 

Finally arriving at a club where he saw you’re being dropped at; Kris gets out of his car and got inside the club. This all brings the memory of Busan all over again, you got drunk, him bringing you back to the hotel and you spill all of your hatred feelings at him; and now, you have more words to add up to your ‘hate’ list of him.

 

 

Kris dislikes the loud music booming into his ears and some girls grinding their bodies on his and touching him everywhere they please but he wasn’t here for them; he was here for you. He pried their hands of his body and look over to the tons of people whose dancing like there’s no tomorrow and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter