Chapter 47

Our Little Deal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

You drop your bag on the couch once you arrived home. The condo that Luhan chose was cosy and it was nice; decent but with a little warm touch to it and you liked it but it didn’t seem like you were considering how you looked like you were forced to smile and laugh but he noticed…

 

 

Luhan notices your little actions and he would look at you, he told you to be strong and he knows that Kris will open up to you soon but you just can’t see it. You don’t wanna ruin his happiness by telling your little crush on him; no, love for him. He looks so happy with Ji Min by his side, you didn’t wanna make him feel guilty and who are you to kid?

 

 

You asked him to make a deal to get back at Min Hyun yet here you are, spilling your heart to your diary about how you feel about Kris and how it hurts you so much. Maybe that’s why Min Hyun sees you as a player, you would’ve said someone who acts like yourself a player too if you didn’t know the truth.

 

 

And you don’t even think that his parents will approve of you. You’re not some famous daughter of a well-known family who owns a million dollar empire, you are maybe well off, but that doesn’t mean you’re rich enough till everytime you snap a finger; money will appear, no.

 

 

You plan to move your things to the new condo that Luhan found next week. You close your diary after writing tons of things that’s going through your cluttered mind and sigh deeply. It was already 11:30p.m and suddenly, your phone beeped and you swiped the screen to see that you’ve received a text from someone and it kinda shocked you on who was the sender.

 

 

“I’ll pick you up tomorrow, don’t be late.” – Kris

 

 

You blink several times and smile to yourself hoping that he really is opening up more to you. You press the dial button to call him and maybe say goodnight the least.

 

 

“Hello?” he asks

“Hey.” it was quiet for a while

“Oh, hey.” his voice was low but the background was loud and noisy

“Where are you?” you suddenly decided to ask and then you heard Ji Min’s voice asking ‘who is it?’. You didn’t know whether you should be disappointed, mad or happy for him? But you were sure it’s the latter. And you always keep in mind; ‘we’re just a deal, JUST a deal.’

“I’m at the Night Street.” he replies

 

 

The Night Street is a famous street in Seoul which sells a lot of midnight snacks and food; it’s opened everyday from 10:00p.m to 3:00a.m and a lot of people go there to enjoy the delicious street food sold. But then you remembered that Kris started eating street food during your vacation with him at Busan and when you guys went to Haeundae Beach.

 

 

“Really? I’m glad you’re eating street foods now.” you chuckle lightly

“Yeah.” he said

“Ji Min’s there too right? What are you guys eating?” you beam while a tear escapes your eye

“We’re eating fried pork.” the same food that you guys shared that night on the beach

“Wah~ It must be really delicious huh? I feel like I wanna go back to Busan when you said fried pork.” you said excitedly

 

 

But that wasn’t a lie, you really wanted to go back to Busan, back to that time and maybe; just maybe, you would’ve confessed how you feel but you realized you like him when the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter