The confession

SHINee's very own Asianfanfiction [taking in requests!^^]

[Chapter 1, Authornim- Taemin]

Author's note: ANNYEONG YEOROBUNNN!!! THIS IS YOUR CUTIE TAEMIN WRITING YOUR FIRST CHAPTER!! I'm gonna imagine Onew hyung confessing to me~ keke Hope you like this chapter!!
------------------------

" Are you sure I can do this?" Onew asked Key.

" You , Of course. When I say Okay, it IS OKAY." Key bellowed.

Onew sniffed, " fine. you win." onew said, as Key dressed him in a sleek tuxedo and tied a pink glittery bowtie around his neck.

" You're not serious about this are you." Onew said, pointing to this pink sparkly bowie around his neck. 

" Of course.... I AM" Key said.

" But...." Onew was about to reply, before Key whacked his head.

" Do as I say you soft piece of tofu." Key said.

Onew rolled his eyes, this was a bad idea.

--------------------------------

Onew's phone buzzed when he reached the resturant

" remember to be earlier than him, and play it cool. don't get so stuttery and dumb you dickhead." Key's text read.

Onew rolled his eyes, his best friend indeed had a peculiar sense of humour and way of affection.

Onew scanned the resturant. It had a lovely and soft ambience. He spotted a window seat with a nice view and made his way to the table. He sat down and patiently waited for his date to arrive.

15 minutes has passed and Taemin still has not showed up. Onew became impatient. He tapped on his table in anxiety. He bit his lower lip. Is Taemin not going to come? Does taemin not love him? Does taemin want to tell him that he doesn't want to be with him? Small beads of sweat started to form on the side of his forehead. 

" Your date tends to be late, so you've got to man up!! And then keep calm, no one likes a jittery bunny."  

Wow, key's text really comes in the knack of time. 

Suddenly someone hugged him from behind.

" HYUNG!!" A cheerful voice greeted him.

onew's heart lept. " Ta-tae-taemin?" Onew said.

Taemin sat on the chair. " Sorry I'm late and......what is with that bowtie.' Taemin said, sort of shocked.

Onew blushed..."Key's being retarded again." Onew said.

Taemin smiled. Onew caught his own breath. Taemin is beautiful, his smile seemed to reflect the warmth of sunshine, his heart felt warm. Being with Taemin seemed to eased his worries and fears, and calmed him down.

" Taemin...." Onew said, it was time. he had to say it.

Taemin eye's widened in amusement.

go for it Onew, here goes nothing!

" Taemin. From the day I met you at SME, till we got closer I always have felt that we have a special bond. Or...or at least I feel a special connection towards you. And slowly...I really enjoy being with you, taemin." I paused and looked into hs eyes. But I couldn't read his expression. Taemin was a better actor than anyone I know. You can never read through the mask he puts up. He isn't a fake , he is truly genuine. But he just buries his real feelings sometimes.

" I really like you. I love you. I'll do anything for you. Would you please accept me?" Onew asked

Taemin's expression softened, and gave Onew a quick peck on the lips. There were fireworks exploding in Onew's heart. The immense feeling he felt cannot be described.  Taemin's soft lips on his gave him extreme comfort and serenity. Onew was in heaven.

" Its okay hyung I love you too. You're the only one who can give me comfort when I'm cold, solace when I have a nightmare. You're the only one I can trust and count on." Taemin said, blushing.

onew blinked, is this really happening to him? he is love with him too? 

Onew squeezed's taemin's hand lovingly.

" Let me protect you taemin, will you be mine?"

" Yes Onew. I will. " Taemin said, smiling widely.

Onew himself broke into a wide smile. 

" Sir, your food is here." 

Onew and Taemin broke into fits of laughter.

" come on tokki, lets dig in."