Contradiction

Fate and Destiny

 

Kyouya's POV :)
 
We arrived at the airport on time, checked in our baggage and headed straight to the airport lobby. And without doubts, I am still thinking of Sam.
 
Why does it have to end up like this? That we are in a different place, nationality and so on. Will I be able to get Sam once again?
 
Mikee: Seriously, I know you guys are players. What did those two girls did to make you like this? And I admire your fighting spirit towards this.
Ryuusei: What I want, is what I will always get. I like Miyu or Mika, and I will make sure I will have her in the end.
Kyouya: I wish I could say the same thing.
Ryuusei: Where is the Kyouya I know? You are a player, dude. Learn how to play the game well.
Kyouya: But it's Sam and Miyu we are talking about.
Ryuusei: You didn't let me finish. What I meant is, we both know what girls want so we have to use our skills to get them back. Remember my name remember my face Miyu, there's no other guy that can take my place.
 
It was boarding time and I was very sleepy.
 
Mikee's POV :)
 
Michael Lee here. A Korean-American guy studying in the same school as these two. Let me tell you a secret. I have a crush on Lee Sora before too, and my 25 year old brother Marcus is a fan boy of Choi Mika. Funny, isn't it? But when Sora had a boyfriend, I stopped. I knew my limits.
 
But these guys? They are more of sasaengs. Actually, they are jerks. Back when the two girls were in Manila, they would just ignore them. Now that they became famous, these two would go all the way to Korea. For love? I don't think so. Maybe these two only want to ruin Sora's and Mika's lives. They just can't accept defeat, that they already found someone who would mend their broken hearts.
 
Frankly speaking, I do not approve. But since Marcus hyung needs money as well, we have no choice but to accept it.
 
I want to see how these two would actually talk to them. It would be fun to watch. Then again, I want to see their downfall to make them realize that they could no longer have the things they left which were picked up by someone else.
 
Ryuusei is a persistent and assertive type of guy. He loves challenges while Kyouya is a silent killer. He doesn't look like a player, but he is aggressive.
 
Ryuusei: That Eunhyuk. He's too old for Miyu. And I'm more handsome compared to him.
Mikee: But Eunhyuk has a lot of fans in Korea. And they both have a good chemistry.
Kyouya: How about the Donghae that Sam is in love with? What does he have that I don't?
Mikee: Everything.
Ryuusei: Are you with us or against us?
Mikee: Neither. It's just that I have to be honest with you two.
 
What they are getting into is not as easy as it looks like.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
It was already midnight, yet I can't sleep. Eunhyuk was there so I decided to talk to him.
 
Donghae: Ya. Why are you still awake?
Eunhyuk: Nothing. I just feel bad about something.
Donghae: About what?
Eunhyuk: About Mika and his fling before.
Donghae: *laughs* Huh? What's with him? Ah, because of Sora's question? Dude, it's just a part of the past. Don't tell me you had a fight a while ago.
Eunhyuk: Actually, we did.
 
Eunhyuk is so weird. Why would he actually take things seriously? Well, in my case, I didn't care about Sam's past or whatever because I know that she loves me and I love her too.
 
He told me what happened. From the trust issues, Mika crying in front of him and what they did inside the car. I was laughing at him.
 
Donghae: You.. Would actually be insecure on a guy that she used to love? Hyukjae, if you continue being like this, Mika would end up tired or she might break up if you would not trust her.
Eunhyuk: What can I do to remove this intimidation or insecurity or whatever this is.
Donghae: Remember when Sehun, Xiumin and the Nu'Est members had a crush on her? How come you weren't like that? I mean, they are close to Mika, in terms of age and way handsome than you and that Ryuusei.
Eunhyuk: Why do you keep on emphasizing that I am not handsome?
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Well, Donghae does have a point. And it's already a fact that my girlfriend has a lot of fanboys and never looked at them the way she looked at me. What should I be worried about?
 
Donghae: No, what I meant is, her eyes are only for you. She has a lot of boys waiting for her yet she choose you. And she is loyal, indeed.
Eunhyuk: Arraseo. You convinced me. I envy you because you had a relationship with her without arguments.
Donghae: But then again, did we last? You've been together for almost two months. And tomorrow's your monthsary, right?
 
Damn it I almost forgot. It's our monthsary tomorrow and I don't have any plans yet!
 
Donghae: Don't tell me you forgot?
Eunhyuk: Aniyo.. I just don't know how to surprise her yet.
Donghae: Well then, goodluck. It's also her first day in school with Sora. Should we pick them up later?
Eunhyuk: Great idea!
 
Ah, I think I know what to do! :)