We Stood the Test of Time. :)

Fate and Destiny

 

 
Note: In Chapter 84, Kyuhyun and Hana (KyuNa) are supposed to be the LOVE OF SEVEN YEARS COUPLE~
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Being EXP's future leader and the first one to be engaged, this year sure is the best. Our lives changed, and this will be a moment to be cherished forever.
 
We experienced a lot of ups and downs, but we never gave up. Giving up is for the weak, and challenges are there for us to be strong.
 
Siwon oppa sure was great in keeping this from me. I was expecting he would actually broke up with me. But then, it turned out to be something better.
 
Siwon: Trying to explain how much i love you is like trying to explain colors to a blind person, impossible <3
Jasmin: I never knew love could be this amazing and wonderful until you came into my life and made it so much better baby. I love you my heart always and forever.
Siwon: I never knew that you would be what I think about all day and keep me awake at night. I love you so much~
Jasmin: And I love you too~ Thinking of you keeps me awake, dreaming of you keeps me asleep, being with you keeps me alive.
 
For now, I could not ask for more. Everything that I wanted that I thought was only a dream came true in a short span of time.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
As of now, I am filled with thoughts about marriage and I wanted to propose once again to Haneul to where my father did with my mother. I wanted God to witness how much I love her, and how I imagine my future with him.
 
Look, I found my long lost sister and my one true love. Good things come to those who wait, indeed.
 
Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
So this is my evil plan. Proposing to Hana on or before Christmas. I've already made up my mind and seven years sure was worth the wait because loving someone that long, is rare nowadays. But despite all that, I was able to wait for her, no matter how long it took me.
 
Love can change everyone. It can make a genius stupid, impatient person patient but it's the simplest reason why you're smiling. And yes, I am a living proof.
 
Kim Hana, you have no idea how much you've changed my dull life.
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
I can't explain how happy I am right now. Me, officially debuting as one of EXP's members and being engaged to the one I love the most. Oh Cho Kyuhyun, every time you do sweet things, the more I fall for you.
 
Kyuhyun: You are the sun. You are the stars. You are the wind. You are the pulse of my heart. You are my life and my only love. I desire only your happiness. I love you.
Hannah: If kisses were raindrops, I'd send you a shower. If hugs were minutes, I'd send you an hour. If smiles were waves, I'd send you a sea. If love was a person, I'd send you me <3
Kyuhyun: But you already did, my love <3
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
Yes, our plan was a success. All that's left is for us to wait for the right time and get married. I really planned everything, but what I've said to Eun Mi, it just came right off my mouth, expressing my feelings towards her.
 
Sungmin: <3 <3 I love you in a way no one else knows. I love the way you laugh I love the way you look at me but most importantly I love the way I love you and you love me <3
Eun Mi: I have to thank you for loving me too, Sungmin oppa.
Sungmin: I love every second of every minute of everyday with you. Life wouldn't make sense without you. Glad I have you in my life. Wouldn't want it any other way. <3
Eun Mi: You are so sweet <3 Please handle me with care, I am fragile and have been broken before.
Sungmin: I'll be careful with your heart, Lee Eun Mi. This I promise you <3
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
At first, I've noticed Sungmin oppa being a bit cold and distant towards me and I assumed that he fell in love with someone else.
 
I was pretending not to know that time, but I can actually feel something's going on. But in the end, he and the SJ oppas were just helping each other to make something worth to cherish forever.
 
Oh how I wish I could rewind his proposal everytime I feel like it. In that way, I can always smile whenever I'm feeling down.
 
You pulled me close and held me tight, I feel your love and it feels so right.. You look in my eyes and make me see, There's nowhere else I'd rather be! ;~))
 
Sungmin oppa, meeting you was the best thing that has ever happened to me.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Life has been awesome since Sora came. I became happier, and inspired all at the same time. Though I may seem to act like a child all the time, she's matured enough to accept me for who I am.
 
For me, one of the two should either be matured enough to understand the childlike one, who will give a sense of cuteness in a relationship. In short, opposites attract, but both respect their differences.
 
Donghae: The moment I met you, I knew I'd love you forever. The moment I saw you, I knew I would never look away. I love you, forever and always.
Sam: I love my eyes when you look into them; I love my name when you say it; I love my heart when you luv it; I love my life when you are in it. <3
Donghae: *looks into her eyes and smile* Lee Sora, I love you and I'll stay with you, no matter what <3
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Ah, another set of challenges we survived. Awesome. And I am still here, loving Donghae oppa with all my heart.
 
Sam: I wasn't your first but I'll be your last <3
Donghae: Nae. I will too~
Sam: My reason for smiling, my reason for living. My reason for loving, my reason for caring. My reason for everything I do, is simply you. So never change! Iloveyou <3
Donghae: Why no space, Sora?
Sam: Because there's no space for me to love someone else.
 
HaeSora, the romantic couple, that's us! :D
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
I've heard and witnessed a lot of things especially when it comes to love and all I can say is I don't want to rush things yet because I know that it's not my time yet. I'm only seventeen and it's not like it's the end of the world.
 
What I said in the previous paragraph, I can't believe I would actually eat up all those words and fall in love for the first time with Yuuki oppa. And of all the places, it's in Seoul. Daebak, isn't it? So I guess love comes when you least expect it.
 
I can now relate to my best friend, who happens to be happy in love with Eunhyuk oppa.
 
Yuuki's POV :)
 
For the first time, I fell in love and Ailee was the one who captured my heart. Who would ever thought that fate would bring the two of us together?
 
Yuuki: If I told you how much you meant to me, I would be embarrassed... But If You were to tell me how much I mean to you, I would break down into tears & die of joy.
Ailee: You mean so much to me, Yuuki oppa. If you be my Always, I'll be your Forever <3
Yuuki: DEAL! *hugs her*
 
And I conclude that Fate and Destiny worked together for us to create a love that will last forever.
 
Yesung's POV :)
 
At first, I thought I was going to be forever alone, but when I met Soo Hyun, it proved me wrong. Anyone can fall in love whether the time is right or wrong.
 
But with Soo Hyun, I don't care if falling in love with her is wrong. What matters is we love each other.
 
We're gonna do what lovers do, We're gonna have a fight or two, But I'm never ever changing my mind, I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else, cuz baby you're mine <3
 
Soo Hyun's POV :)
 
An ordinary girl like me.. Who would ever thought that I, Lee Soo Hyun, would actually end up with Yesung oppa, my bias in Super Junior?
 
Most people back then would say I am so into kpop, and that I'm missing out everything. Some would even judge me, or bash me for loving someone who doesn't even know I exist back then.
 
But when they found out that I became Yesung oppa's girlfriend, it was a big slap in their face because I too didn't expect that this would turn into reality.
 
Yesung oppa is my first love, and I too am his first. :D You know what... I love you and I don't care what other haters say... you're the one I will want... forever and always... I love you baby <3 <3 I love you. You are mine.
 
Ae Young's POV :)
 
Someone to have and hold, all my life I've been searching for that person. But when Ryeowook oppa came, I knew that he was the answer that I am looking for.
 
From a fan to a hallyu star's girlfriend. Dream come true, I must say.
 
I love you forever and always no one can compare and no one even comes close to making me feel the way you do. You are my everything, Ryeowook oppa <3
 
Ryeowook's POV :)
 
I remembered so well when I told Leeteuk oppa that I don't need a girl. What I want is to take care of all my hyungs and dongsaengs. Screw what I've said. I guess fate wanted me to have a girl right away and it made me a hypocrite. Because I became in a relationship afterwards.
 
In love, all you need is someone worth it, and can change your life into something worth meaningful and that's with Ae Young.
 
Park Ae Young, I am now a great believer in fate and destiny... it was fate that I met you and destiny to be with you :)
 
Henry's POV :)
 
Yes, I've got a lot of girlfriends but there comes a time when you end up being loyal to only one person. When I met Haruka, my life also changed and I can't imagine anyone but her to be a part of my future.
 
Haruka Miyazaki, you changed my life in a moment. 
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
Henry oppa was not my bias until my sister Akira introduced me to him right away. We vowed to each other never to like the same guy so even when we both like Zhou Mi oppa, I decided to let her have him. Because if I didn't, I wouldn't be able to feel the love Henry oppa is giving me everyday.
 
Everything happens for a reason and you will know it through realization. Someone who really loves you, sees what a mess you can be, how moody you can get, how hard you are to handle, sees your imperfections & loves your more each day? That's him.
 

Akira's POV :)
 
My sister Haruka sure is selfless. But I am glad she's happy like the way I am. I don't want to be the only one who's feeling that way, you know.
 
Zhou Mi: If I had my way, I'd spend every day right by your side. If I could stop time, believe me I'd try for you and I. Each moment you're gone is a moment too long.
Akira: I'm always here for you. Remember that.
Zhou Mi: Arraseo. I always knew you would mean something to me, but I never knew you would mean everything to me <3
 
And yes, I now understand what love is, thanks to Zhou Mi oppa.
 
Zhou Mi's POV :)
 
Love, love, love. It's a beautiful thing, isn't it? I was asking myself whether I am losing my mind or what. She's everywhere and I don't know why.
 
She's like a song in my head, that lingers within me. And when I knew her, everything became beautiful.
 
She's no other than Akira Miyazaki.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Mika and I broke up when I knew about Ryuusei having feelings for her, and it made me regret a lot. But in the end, jellyfish and anchovy were meant for each other after all.
 
Challenges are everywhere and with everything that happened, I learned my lesson and that's is to never give up easily. Even if I told her to let me go, and I no longer wanted to see her again, she was still there, begging me to stay.
 
Maybe Fate wanted to test me what will I do when that happens, and we are both destined for each other <3
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Let's have a recap on what happened. Sora and I went to school as students and met Ryuusei and Kyouya once again. Eunhyuk and I broke up for the first time, and it was extremely painful but we made it through. We had tons of activities, and SiNeul, KyuNa and EunMin got engaged.
 
Even if tons of bad things happened, I still didn't give up. Instead, I became strong, and ready for everything, whether it's good or bad. And I wouldn't have done it without my girls, loved-ones and Eunhyuk oppa.
 
Miyu: Once upon a time, something happened to me. It was the sweetest, dreamiest, best thing that ever could be in a fairy tale ..It was the day I met you <3
Eunhyuk: What have you eaten, jellyfish? Why are you so sweet to me? *pinch her cheeks* Just kidding. It was a fairy tale turned into reality. Fate and Destiny brought us to where we are right now.
Miyu: Yes, with you, and you are with me. Because all along, I WAS FATED TO LOVE YOU. <3
 
When two people truly love each other, they may fight and break up, but they will always find a way back to each other. Always <3
 
I cannot say that this is the end, for now. But it will be an AND. Right place, right time. Again, this is FATE and DESTINY <3