Bunny's Confession

Fate and Destiny

 

Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
So after our group hug, we went to the mall to buy some foods for the Christmas Eve and here's what we all agreed on :)
 
MiHyuk (The Strawberry Couple)
 - Fruits
SiNeul (The Fairytale Fantasy Couple)
- Cake
HaeSora (The Romantic Couple)
- Kimchi
KyuNa (The Eternal Couple)
-  Wine
EunMin (The Shoulder to Cry On Couple)
- Barbeque
AiKi (The Rockstar Couple)
- Creme Brulee
HaNry (The Mochi Couple)
- Ice Cream
YeHyun (The Turtle Couple)
- Paella
AeWoo (The Eternal Couple)
- Pasta
AkiMi (The Social Butterfly Couple)
- Spring Rolls
 
PS: Akira and Zhou Mi love shopping and both are outgoing, Ailee and Yuuki love rock music, Yesung and Soo Hyun, as well as Ae Young and Ryeowook's couple names are based on YeWook's trademarks in SJ and Haruka and Henry love daifuku mochi. :)
 
In a short span of two hours, we were all ready for the Christmas eve. We either wore red or green to show off the Christmas spirit.
 
Siwon: Haneul, let's take some selca together. Hana, dul, set!
 
@siwon407: Merry Christmas! Love, SiNeul <3
800 retweets. 500 favorites.
 
Jasmin: Wow, it's wonderful having you here, oppa.
Siwon: Likewise, Haneul. Mika! Let's have a picture too!
 
@AllRiseDDHaru9: With my brother, Siwon oppa :3 :3
1200 retweets. 600 favorites.
 
Eunhyuk: Let's have a picture too, jellyfish~
 
@AllRiseSilver: Anchovy and Jellyfish~ Perfect Christmas, I must say~
1000 retweets. 588 favorites.
 
Sungmin: Of course, Eun Mi and I will also have a selca!
Eun Mi: Nae oppa! :)
 
@ImSMI: Season's Greetings~ Spread the love~ @EunMinLove ;)900 retweets. 400 favorites.
 
Almost all of us had selca together. Check our tweets!
 
@ryeong9: With my girl, @aeyoung9 :) My Christmas is happy and I hope everyone is too~
600 retweets. 555 favorites.
 
@donghae861015: Maligayang Pasko! Merry Christmas! @HaeItsSora :)
1000 retweets. 850 favorites.
 
@shfly324: With my beloved Soo Hyun~ Happy Holidays to all!
300 retweets. 550 favorites.
 
@HenryLau89: Yo Yo Yo! Merry Christmas! @HarukaMiyazaki :)
366 retweets. 100 favorites.
 
@LeeHaneul407: New username~ Here's Zhou Mi oppa with Akira~ Happy Christmas~
600 retweets. 128 favorites.
 
@GaemGyu: I rarely tweet, but when I do.. Happy Holidays~ @KimHana
1500 retweets. 1000 favorites.
 
@MeishAilee: Jagiya~ @Yuuki950728 Merry Christmas~
100 retweets. 300 favorites.
 
We were all busy updating our twitter accounts, not realizing that someone's knocking the door once again.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: I'll go and get it guys.
 
Everytime someone knocks at the door, it's inevitable for our hearts not to race in anticipation.
 
I took a deep breath, imagining who can these people be. And when I opened the door, wow.
 
Miyu: UMMAAAAAA!!!!
 
I was like a kid who just won a grand price. Wow.
 
Jasmin: Mom! Dad! Oh my gosh since when did you came here?
Mr. Wu: We should be the one asking you dad! We missed you, Jasmin! Or should we say, Haneul?
Mrs. Wu: You've become prettier, my daughter.
Miyu's Mom: Aigoo! Pabo Miyu you didn't even tell me you'll be here!
Miyu: We were about to surprise you, umma. But I'm glad you all made the first move.
 
Reuniting with our parents, gosh. I couldn't ask for more. We are all united once again. Back then, even without a presence of a boyfriend, right now I can experience double happiness.
 
Mrs. Sandra: We bought foods as well. I hope you all liked it.
Sam: Mom, you don't really have to. Still, I'm glad you did :)
Mrs. Sandra: Anything for my daughter *hugs her*
Jared: Yo, sis.
Sam: Jared oppa..
Jared: Oppa? You sure are fluent in Korean now.
Sam: I have to.
Jared: Haven't you noticed something new about me?
Sam: No, I haven't. You're still the Kuya Jared I know. Hahaha.
Jared: Aw, I thought you did.
Sam: Eh? What is it?
Jared: I became more handsome!
Sam: Aigoo oppa, you sure are full of yourself. Regalo ko? (Where's my gift?)
Jared: Secret. Hahaha!
 
You can feel the happy ambiance we spread throughout the hotel. Mom's specialties, I missed. It's been a long time since I tasted her cooking and right now, I can! Mrs. Wu's as well as Mrs. Sandra's cooking were also scrumptious indeed. I don't mind being fat. I just want to taste everything.
 
Siwon: Let us thank the Lord for all the blessings we have, and be joyful for He is born. Amen?
ALL: Amen.
Miyu: Yaaaay! It's already Christmas!! Merry Christmas everyone!
 
We hugged and kissed each other's cheeks and began distributing the gifts when suddenly..
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Sungmin: Wait... Everyone, I would like to gather all your attention.
 
Sungmin oppa looked into my eyes, serious and focused at the same time. Why oh why?
 
Sungmin: Lee Eun Mi, do you remember when I told you that I cannot wait for you to be my wife?
Eun Mi: Well.. Yes. What about it? Why are you kneeling in front of me?
Sungmin: *grabs her hand and kisses it* I love you, Eun Mi. Though we've only met a few months ago after what happened to Mika and my sister, my mind and heart had already decided that you are the one that I wanted. I imagine the two of us getting married, have some kids and ending up loving each other for a lifetime. Back then I was looking for a girlfriend who would love and care for me and all this time it was you. So after all, good things come to those who wait and you are an evidence.
 
Hearing those words made my heart melt. He was very sweet, and I can even see our parents crying.
 
He placed my hand to where his heart was, and it was beating faster than usual. So is my heart, who only wants no one but him.
 
Sungmin oppa, so I guess this is the reason that no matter how many times you've wanted to have a girl and after all the failed relationships I had. Well, I had two, but didn't worked out, we ended up with each other. A shoulder to cry on, that's what both of us need.
 
Sungmin: I won't hesitate no more. Lee Eun Mi, let's make this day memorable. Will you marry me?
Eun Mi: *tears flowing* I..
 
I was loss for words, and I can't explain how happy I am right now. Gosh.. A marriage proposal.. Engagement.. One of the best things to make a girl happy.
 
Sungmin: Remember also when we almost DID IT but I stopped? I was waiting for this moment, to ask your hand, in front of our parents to witness everything. That's how much I love you and I respect you that's why I wanted us to get married first.
Eun Mi: You are indeed a true gentleman, Sungmin oppa. By that, I say YES.
Sungmin: Arraseo.. Eh?!! You did?!! YES!!
 
He lifted me up because of happiness and we all rejoiced. Then he put me down once again, gave me a crooked smile that made me blush and kissed me like it's the first time.
 
Sungmin: I don't have words to tell you how much I truly, deeply love you, but I can tell you that I would do ANYTHING in the world for you. I love you forever <3
Eun Mi: One day, I woke up and realized that I needed you in my life. When I found out you felt the same way, it became the best day of my life! I love you <3
 
Miyu: Damn it you two! Stop making me cry... Aigoo! I'm wearing contact lenses! *sniffs*
Sam: Me too! I mean, I can't wear my glasses well!
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
That was another engagement slash proposal I witnessed and I can't deny the fact how desperate I am, wanting to experience that.
 
When I turn older, and matured, I know God will plan something good for me, Sam and Ailee. But right now I must focus on studying, and fulfilling my dreams.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
No worries, jellyfish. Just wait and see, I will be your one true love. But for now, enjoy your days as a teenager. Love can wait, let's take things slow..
 
I know how she wanted to be proposed to by a guy, and I caught her attention.
 
Eunhyuk: y Jellyfish~ You indeed are emotional today~
Miyu: How does that make me y? *whispers* I wanted something romantic too.
Eunhyuk: Come again?
Miyu: Nevermind.. I..
 
I kissed her lips softly and she kissed me back. I can't do what Sungmin hyung, Siwon and Kyuhyun did. She's still young, opening herself up to a new world.
 
Eunhyuk: Romantic enough, jellyfish?
Miyu: Ya! You stole a kiss from me!
 
I closed my eyes and covered myself, because she wanted to smack me.
 
I was wrong. She kissed me the way I kissed her. How can I child like her be this romantic?
 
Miyu: Finally, I made my revenge.Hahaha!
Eunhyuk: *pulls her closer* I love you, jellyfish.
Miyu: You are so much more than I could ever hope to deserve. Thank you for being in my life! <3 Saranghae~
Eunhyuk: And in the end, when it's all said and done, it will always be me and you. There's nothing that can comes between us. There's nothing we can't overcome <3
Miyu: Like what you've said, we are FATED TO LOVE EACH OTHER.
Donghae: DAMN IT Y U ALL SWEET TO EACH OTHER? Come here, Sora.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Donghae: Can we also have romantic moments, Sora?
Sam: Hahaha, jealous kid. Nae, you start.
Donghae: I love you, Lee Sora. I've said it so many times, yet I never get tired. All I want is you and nothing more. You mean the world to me. <3
Sam: Loving you was a choice, but it was the best choice I ever made.. <3 Don't worry, I love hearing those words from you all the time. I wish you were a cassette tape just so you could repeat it for me.
Donghae: *kisses her cheeks* I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU.
 
Can this get any better? So far, this is one of the best Christmas I ever had.