Once Upon a Christmas Eve

Fate and Destiny

 

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Wow~ Christmas Eve! I woke up the earliest among the girls and I looked like a kid, waiting for everyone to wake up. I am not normally excited for Christmas, but with what happened to my life in the past few months, it sure was worth looking forward to.
 
Every minute when I'm with these people I just met, is special. I can't believe it until now. God sure does know how to make our lives worth living :)
 
Eun Mi: Sora, whoa. You woke up early.
Sam: Guess I was excited, unni. How about you?
Eun Mi: Living in Korea and staying here in Manila is different. I just love how the people here look forward to Christmas. And Filipinos sure are cheerful and welcoming.
Sam: Yes, we really are. I love both Seoul and Manila because this is where I grew up, and in Seoul is where I was born and I met all of you.
Eun Mi: That's sweet indeed. Now I know why Donghae oppa fell in love with you.
Sam: Why did you say so, unni?
Eun Mi: Because you are simple, in a since that you appreciate everything you have, and never ask for more. And you don't expect Donghae oppa to be like this, like that..
Sam: Haha, that's how I am. And I'm glad he did. And I am also happy having you as my future.. Oops.
Eun Mi: Eh? Future what?
Sam: What I meant was, Sungmin oppa is the one in the middle in terms of age of the Super Junior members. He is neither the youngest, nor the oldest and he believes that he must show his strong side. When you came, he showed his vulnerability and became more open with his emotions and it was all because of you. You really are a shoulder to cry on, unni.
Eun Mi: Whoa, since when did we started having this conversation? But anyways, thank you.
Miyu: Aww, too bad I don't have popcorn. *tears flowing*
Sam: Ya! Since when did you started overhearing us talking?
Miyu: I was awake the whole time. I am just lazy to stand up.
Sam: Ha! That's what you get for staying up all night.
Miyu: But I love being that way~
Eun Mi: You have tons of eyebags and zits all over you face keke~
Miyu: *looks at the mirror* Andwaeeeeee!!
Sam: *laughs* I never thought you would actually react that way~
Miyu: Oh my precious faceeee~ I shall take care of you from now on~
Eun Mi: Haha, she reminds me of Siwon oppa, Kyuhyun oppa and her boyfriend~
Miyu: Why so many, unni?
Sam: I know, right? Siwon oppa is said to be vain and focuses a lot on his face. And Kyuhyun oppa is evil and a sleepyhead and your boyfriend is mischievous~
Eun Mi: And also a bit of Ryeowook oppa because of their personalities.
Miyu: I am? You guys know me too well.
Eun Mi: But I totally get it why they are close to her. Mika gives a sense of childish cuteness, and when you see her, you can never tell her true age. She gives off cuteness without even trying and is never afraid to show her emotions. Expressive, I must say.
Sam: But the thing is, she often changes moods, and gets affected easily. Still, Eunhyuk oppa fell in love with her and she's the only one who can make a boss out of him. Look how Eunhyuk oppa follows what she wants.
Miyu: Is that a bad thing or a good thing?
Eun Mi: Both. Because since you became his girl, he is more disciplined and not to mention he doesn't watch yadong anymore but too much bossiness to each other can lead to a huge fight.
Miyu: Ah, yes. Before we became a couple, we were like cats and dogs, oil and water, fire and ice. But at the end of the day, we kiss and make up~
Jasmin: I overheard you guys talking about each other's personalities. May I join the conversation?
Eun Mi: Sure thing, unni.
Hannah: Let me join too. It seems fun.
Akira: Time for girl talk everybody~
Haruka: Count me in~
Soo Hyun: Me too~ I just love heart to heart talks~
Ae Young: Shall we start?
Ailee: Wait! Lemme join!
Miyu: Nae~ So this will serve as everyone's feedback. Ailee, you're the first since you're the maknae~
Ailee: Arraseo. Well, here goes nothing. I have to start off with my best friend first. I know you for almost a decade now. Honestly, I was testing your boyfriend before, wasn't I? Because you deserve the best. And he passed. About Sora, I wasn't actually expecting you would become one of my friends and seeing you become Donghae oppa's girl which Mika used to like, seems great because he did not ended up with the girl he was about to be paired up on WGM. Haneul unni, Hana unni and Eun Mi unni, you are all daebak and fun to be with. No wonder you all became close instantly. The same goes for the four stylists. That's it.
Soo Hyun: Very well said~ So, who's next?
Akira: You are, unni. Keke~
Soo Hyun: Arraseo. First of all, I am thankful for all of you because you are all nice to me, and to all of us. And Mika, gomawo because you introduced me to Yesung oppa.. *blush*
Ae Young: So am I. All of you are going to be famous and loved by the people in the world, and that I guarantee.
Hannah: Aww, that's sweet of you. But we wouldn't be able to accomplish that without you guys~ Anyway, I also am thankful because even if I hid my true identity as Yesung oppa's dongsaeng, you still accepted me for who I am.
Akira: Thanks girls. Being a stylist, together with my sister has never been this awesome. And not to mention, having Zhou Mi oppa as my boyfriend. Haruka unni, I know you like him before, so I'm sorry.
Haruka: Gwenchanayo. At least we are happily taken. Me, with Henry oppa of course.
Jasmin: I too am very thankful, indeed. Who would ever thought that fan girls like us would actually have our lives changed forever? Jeongmal gomawo~
Miyu: Haneul unni, I too am thankful and happy for you because you've always been there and my brother was right choosing you as his future wife. Sora, you too. Though we had a rivalry back then about Donghae oppa, we chose to be friends. Hana unni for letting us know who we really are and my best friend Ailee who wants me to be happy all the time. Soo Hyun, Ae Young, Haruka and Akira, I too am thankful for meeting you all~
Sam: Can't argue with that. Thanks Oppa's Dongsaengs for being a part of my life. My life back then sure is dull until you all came. Mika, thanks for giving Donghae oppa to me though he is your bias. I know you'll be happier with your anchovy.
Eun Mi: And lastly, me. Thanks also for accepting me, especially Sora and Mika. I was a friend of Choi Da Bin, right? Yet you still befriended me. By that, I am thankful for all of you.
Miyu: AW, GET OUT GUYS. YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY~ GROUP HUG!!!!
 
And so we did. Perfect way to begin the morning~
 
The SJ oppas were watching us along the way, wondering why we are all being like this. We ran and hugged them immediately, not caring about how we look that time.
 
It sure is a romantic moment, once upon a Christmas Eve.
 
Miyu's Mom's POV :)
 
Damn~ Finally I'm done cooking!! I just hope the Super Junior members would find these foods delicious because you know, we have different taste buds. It was already afternoon when we were done, and the only thing left for us to do is to ride on Samuel's (Sam's Dad) car and go to the hotel by surprise.
 
Mrs. Wu: Careful~ We'll just get dressed, arraseo?
Sam's Dad: I'll wait here with Jared.
 
So we hurried, took a bath and groomed ourselves. And by this time, their Korean parents have already arrived here in Manila secretly.