Being Romantic

Fate and Destiny

 

Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
The fireworks display ended after half an hour, but it sure was worth the wait. Looking back at my previous year in my school, I was more enthusiastic compared to before. Many things happened to me that began to change my life forever.
 
I am so thankful right now. What more can I ask for?
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
I can't describe what I'm feeling right now. Kyuhyun oppa and I are officially engaged! DAEBAK~ One of my wishes for this Christmas is for him to do something romantic and they were answered right away. Perfect!
 
We were at the private car that we rented and he was the one who gave us a tour. It was Kuya Mike, one of the friends of Haneul unni's Filipino parents.
 
(Kuya - this means Oppa in the Filipino language)
 
Kuya Mike: Oh, kamusta naman yung araw niyo? Enjoy ba? (How was your day? Did you enjoyed?)
Jasmin: Oo naman po! Iba parin talaga ang pasko dito! (Of course! Christmas like no other!)
Kuya Mike: It sure is fun in the Philippines! :D
 
Akira: So, these two love birds here are finally engaged!
Kyuhyun: *blush* Nae~
Miyu: Aww, Kyuhyun oppa is so cute when shy! Hahaha!
Ryeowook: Let's take a picture! Shy Kyu!
Kyuhyun: Stop teasing me!
Ryeowook: I'm just returning the favor~
Ae Young: Oh, these two maknaes. *pinch Ryeowook's cheeks*
Ryeowook: I'm cute, aren't I?
Ae Young: Of course you are~
Kyuhyun: No he's not~
Akira: Kyuhyun oppa, when are you going to marry Hana unni?
Kyuhyun: As soon as possible keke~
Siwon: But you don't have to rush..
Haruka: Oh right! Siwon oppa and Haneul unni are already engaged! How about you guys go on to a double wedding?
Soo Hyun: Oooh double wedding! Awesome!
Miyu: It can be possible, right? After all, it won't be considered SUKOB since they are not related to each other.
Jasmin: Oh, that.. Yes, we're not related so it's fine.
Yesung: What's sukob?
Hannah: It's a superstition which forbids two siblings to get married at the same time. There must be an interval in terms of years or else your marriage will be cursed.
Kyuhyun: Seriously? The only interval I know is the one used in Statistics. Hahaha!
Miyu: Omoooo~ Can I sing on your wedding jebal? :3
Siwon: Sure, my sister. But we'll plan it as soon as someone finishes his job well.
Sam: What do you mean, Siwon oppa?
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
Of course, I'm the one that Siwon is talking about. They are already engaged with their girlfriends, and I am here, stressed out with a lot of things. And as far as I can remember, Kyuhyun wanted me to be the best man in his wedding.
 
Right now, I wanted to execute the plan, without Eun Mi knowing and I guess Christmas is the right time for this.
 
We arrived at the hotel, tired and bummed. But everything sure was worth it.
 
Eun Mi: Oppa, you look quiet right now.
Sungmin: I'm sorry. My thoughts are always filled with you, my love.
Eun Mi: Silly oppa you are. But you sure are sweet. *hugs him*
Sungmin: Sweet just for you..
 
We were at the hotel's balcony that time when I hugged her from behind, and kissed her lips. And by that time, fireworks were also present in the place, making it more romantic.
 
I could not ask for more, really.
 
Miyu's Mom's POV :)
 
Aish, Miyu! I'm going to kill you when I go there at the hotel. If it weren't for Prince Manager, I wouldn't be able to know where she is.
 
I'm actually with Sam's and Jasmin's parents right now, and we are already cooking for the Christmas Eve tomorrow. Good thing our company gave us a very long vacation. Kana and Setsu, Miyu's cousins are also willing to help us.
 
Kana: When will Miyu-nechan visit us??
Miyu's Mom: We'll be the ones visiting them. Mrs. Janice Wu, (Jasmin's Mom), what do you want all of us to prepare?
Mrs. Wu: Just call me Janice instead, Ayumi. (Miyu's Mom) Anyway, since we are a Filipino-Chinese family, I am planning on making dumplings, beef with oyster sauce and peking duck.
Miyu's Mom: Wow! Chinese cuisine indeed. Seems scrumptious. Jasmin and the rest of the girls will surely like it.
Mrs. Wu: How about you?
Miyu's Mom: My daughter loves lasagna, roasted chicken, ribs and pudding so that's what I will cook. And how about you Sandra? (Sam's Mom)
Mrs. Sandra: (I have to use first names because Eun Mi's mom and Sam's Korean mom have the same last name.) Hmm, sushi anyone? And salads, spaghetti and buffalo wings~
Setsu: Aigoo, these are making me hungry~
Miyu's Mom: I know, right? Let's call it a day and resume cooking tomorrow. At least we have all the things needed. I can't wait to see our daughters.
Mrs. Sandra: Me too. It's been a long time and the last time we saw them was after the incident.
Mrs. Wu: I'm glad they seem to be happy now.
Miyu's Mom: Yes, they are.
 
Since it's already midnight, we'll just let this day pass and sleep for a while. I can't wait to see my daughter.