It's Been a While

Fate and Destiny

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
And here I am at the footsteps of my school. Oh my gosh, it's been a while. Though I only stayed for almost a year in Korea, I am experiencing the anxiety and palpitations that I had when it's my first day here. New school, new people and new environment, I must adjust.
 
My identity has changed, but I am still the girl that they knew. I wonder how will they react seeing me arrive at their Christmas Party. Yana was the one who invited me, including Emma, Desiree and Emily. How I missed them all.
 
I used my I.D to enter the building. Gosh, I'm glad it can still be read by the machine. It feels humid and hot, unlike in Seoul where I can barely see my sweat dripping from my skin. I was wearing a pair of boots and a long dress which doesn't complement with the weather. But who cares, I just want to spend time with my friends, and give them my presents.
 
Room 214, here I come.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
It's almost Christmas and I have no idea what to give to Siwon oppa. I already know what to buy for the girls, but for him? No. Why is it so hard to buy gifts for them?
 
Jasmin: Girls, have you bought gifts for your oppas?
Soo Hyun: Aniyo, Haneul. I haven't. And I don't have an idea what to buy for Yesung oppa.
Eun Mi: Since I know how to knit, I just made Sungmin oppa a hat and a sweater which is pink in color~
 
Eun Mi showed the sweater and gosh, she sure was creative and hardworking. What about me? Aigoo.
 
Akira: I bought Zhou Mi oppa a Hello Kitty coinbank just so he could save money even when he goes shopping everyday.
Ae Young: Well, I bought Ryeowook oppa a couple shirt for the both of us.
Sam: I have no idea what to give Donghae oppa either. Hats, necklace? Can't decide.
Hannah: Kyuhyun loves his laptop so much so I will give him a laptop sleeves to protect it.
Haruka: Henry oppa likes music so headphones are perfect for him~
Jasmin: So I guess Soo Hyun and Sora are with me. How can I possibly think of a gift to someone who already has everything?
Sam: How about you give Siwon oppa an inspirational book? I mean, he loves his bible, and he is very religious.
Soo Hyun: Or maybe give him a picture frame with your selca together?
Jasmin: Good suggestions. Sora, my brother loves the color blue. How about you give him a hat with that color? And Soo Hyun, give Yesung oppa a necklace. It will look good on him~
Sam: How about Mika? Do you think she already has a gift for her anchovy? Should we wait for her and let's go shopping? I bet she knows what and where can we buy such items.
Soo Hyun: Great idea.
Sam: Now let me just call her. If she doesn't answer, she's probably in the party right now.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
I entered the room, and everyone was looking at me steadily. Okay, I guess I'm a bit used to this but right now I wanted to live normally without any fancams, sasaengs or paparazzi to follow me.
 
Yana: Ya Miyu Suzuki!! *hugs her* I'm glad you came!
Desiree: Yana, she's no longer Miyu but Choi Mika. Choi Siwon's little sister. I miss you, Mika!
Miyu: I missed you guys! It's been a long time. How was this semester?
Emily: Hi Mika! It sure is challenging, but we can manage. I wish you were here, really.
Miyu: I would love to, but I have a really hectic schedule now that I'm working at SM Entertainment.
Emma: You already! I can't believe I am actually friends with a star!
Miyu: *blush* It's not like that. I'm still me, nothing changed except for my name and lifestyle.
Yana: Keep that up. I didn't expect you would actually meet up with us or go to this party.
Miyu: Of course I will~ I must take the chance since I'm already here!
 
We had a group hug and suddenly, my other classmates approached me.
 
Marco: Yo Choi Mika! Your love story are spread all over the internet and all the challenges you've been through! How's it going?
 
Marco is my closest guy friend, and he remains one of them until now. Back in my college freshman years, we often spend our free time hanging out with Lavender and the rest of the gang by playing rock band and gaming. He had grown taller, and he was dressed neatly.
 
Miyu: I'm good, but I missed you guys! Ya! YOU MUST TREAT ME SOME MILK TEA~ I rarely have time already so let's make the most out of today~
Gabby: Yo seatmate~ *hugs* *pinches her cheeks* You're as cute as ever~
Miyu: Aww Gabby, I missed you too!
Gabby: My schooling has been a bit dull without seeing your face~
Powie: Ya. She's got a boyfriend already. Back off.
Gabby: I know that. Even fan boys admire her too!
 
Gabby, on the otherhand, has been my seat mate for two years already. I once had a crush on him, but I'm glad it disappeared and Powie was his best friend.
 
Mara: Hey guys! Let's all gather together as we celebrate this party and let's welcome, Korea's aegyo dongsaeng, Miyu Suzuki, I mean, Choi Mika!
 
Wow, it sure was flattering being welcomed that way. They still considered me as their classmate even if I didn't attended this semester.
 
Miyu: Aww class president, you don't have to, really. Still, thanks! *bows* And I've got a present for all of you here since I can only visit Manila for a few times..
 
I gave the girls some cellphone charms and the guys some keychains which I still bought in Seoul. Something that will last, and not just be thrown away.
 
Desiree: Thank you, Mika!
Miyu: Cheomaneyo, I mean you're welcome! Now let's get this party started!
 
And so we did. Eating, dancing and socializing, this is something that my classmates have. They give a welcoming atmosphere, despite of the changes in my life and they understood that I can't bring Eunhyuk oppa here and the best part is, they all became KPOP lovers because they kept on watching news about me. Daebak, isn't it?
 
Miyu: Oh, my phone is ringing. *answers* Yoboseoyo?
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Sam: Ya Mika! I've been calling you the whole time!
Miyu: No you didn't. You just called  me 15 times. No, you didn't really. Just kidding. Wae Sora?
Sam: Have you bought gifts for Eunhyuk oppa already?
Miyu: Yes, I did. Why?
Sam: Aish why didn't you tell us and when?
Miyu: You never asked and I bought it when I still have time in Seoul a few weeks ago.
Sam: Aww. We actually wanted to take you with us since you have tons of gift suggestions but I guess you're busy.
Miyu: But I can still help you even if I'm not there. So, who am I helping out?
Sam: Soo Hyun, Haneul unni and I.
Miyu: That's easy. Donghae oppa loves hats and checkered polo so you choose either one of them. For Siwon oppa, I recommend a planner because of his schedule or a mug since he loves coffee and..
Sam: Slow down.. I'm jotting it down.
Miyu: No need. You can remember that. Anyway, where was I? Yeah mug, and lastly an inspirational book. He loves reading. Yesung oppa? Uh-oh. How about you go and ask Hana unni? Or I suggest you buy him a notebook. He jots down the things that people borrow from him or a turtle plushie.
Sam: Whoa. Thanks! By the way, when will you come back?
Miyu: I'm not sure, really. But I'll definitely call. Good luck!
Sam: Thanks. And enjoy!
Miyu: I will, thanks.
 
The fireworks will be displayed later, and I was hoping you would be here, Eunhyuk oppa. And the rest of the dongsaengs, of course.
 
Ailee's POV :)
 
I know what my best friend wants, and that's what she'll get. And since my sister goes to the same school as Mika's, I know just the thing.
 
Ailee: Guys, in Mika's school, it's a tradition that there is always a firework display at the Paskuhan. A huge Christmas event in her school. She would tell me that she wanted to experience celebrating is together with her friends and of course her boyfriend which turns out to be Eunhyuk oppa~ And I wanted her wish to be granted.
Sam: Come to think of it, when that event comes, couples would spend time together and enjoy the fireworks. We can disguise ourselves instead. But how?
Soo Hyun: Disguise? I have tons of wigs here. Actually us stylists have 5 each. We will use the wigs, and we will do the make up along the way.
Sam: So that settles everything. After the make-up thingy, we shall go to her university.
Ailee: But the thing is, how will we know where she is without giving her a hint?
Jasmin: Do you guys still remember Jewel?
Hannah: I do! I do!
Sam: Ah! How about we contact her and tell her about our plans? That way, she can take Mika with her and it will be easier.
Ae Young: I will tell the boys about it~
Akira: I'll go with you!
Haruka: Wait! While we prepare the make up, how about Sora, Haneul and Soo Hyun go to the mall and buy the gifts?
Soo Hyun: Are you sure?
Haruka: We can manage. Hurry! We have to maximize our time~
Ailee: Right. It's 3pm and we have to be there by 8pm.
 
Sora, Haneul and Soo Hyun went to the mall and shopped. And now we just have to execute the plan. Oh how I love surprises!
 
Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
So you think the girls are the only ones with a plan, eh? Guess again. This phrase is cliche, but I'll say it anyway. "That's for me to know and for you to find out." Muhahaha.
 
What is Kyuhyun up to? Find out on the next chapter! :D