From Philippines with Love~

Fate and Destiny

 

Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
Finally! We're here in the Philippines! How I missed Manila's tropical weather, it's surroundings and of course, speaking in Tagalog! We were at the airport, being protected by the guards as we went and get our luggages and headed to the hotel.
 
We stayed at Ascott Hotel, which is located in Makati, which is one of the best hotels here. The place was awesome, and the ambiance was tranquil and better than what I've expected.
 
I have tons of plans, and I wanted to do it with Kyuhyun oppa, of course. But why the heck is he not on focus?
 
Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
Yes, Christmas is almost here and we're at the place where Hana grew up and became a beautiful lady. And I have to execute my evil plan right away.
 
Flashback.
 
Sungmin: Kyuhyun, I think you should go ahead first.
Kyuhyun: But why, hyung?
Sungmin: I'm still waiting for the right time.
Kyuhyun: But when will be the right time for you and Eun Mi? The longer you keep it up, the more she'll get disappointed.
Sungmin: It's the best time to tell Hana. I know when is the right time for us. And I know you know yours.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Kyuhyun: I'm sorry, what?
Hannah: Nevermind. Let's go and take pictures instead.
 
I'm sorry Hana. I'm preoccupied with thoughts nowadays especially with my plan of telling you something.
 
We decided to take pictures, just so she wouldn't wonder and interrogate me. Christmas is almost here, but my evil plan is what I am thinking about.
 
Please forgive me for being too evil. You still like me, right?
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: The Simbang Gabi will begin later, arraseo? Whether a Christian or Catholic, we must go to church and pray to God and thank Him.
Siwon: That's my sister. *smiles*
Eunhyuk: What's a Simbang Gabi?
Miyu: It's an evening mass, oppa from December 16 to 24. It's a Filipino tradition. You can either attend mass at night or before dawn and they say that your wish will come true if you complete those consecutive days~
Kyuhyun: Jinjja? Let's try~
Sungmin: Since when did you become interested, Kyuhyun?
Kyuhyun: Right now? Keke~
Eun Mi: That's a great idea. I always wondered how foreign people celebrate Christmas and I heard that even if it's just the beginning of the -ber months, you can already feel the Christmas spirit here.
Sam: Exactly! Wait 'til we give you a tour and let you experience Filipino culture!
Miyu: SJ oppas and Eun Mi unni, what do you want to do or try?
Jasmin: I've got an idea!
 
Disguised as ordinary people, we went to the jeepney, one of the public transporations there. We actually asked the driver to give us a tour in Manila and paid him instead. I don't want other people to discover where we are.
 
Driver: Nandito na po tayo sa Quiapo mam at sir. (We're here at Quiapo mam and sir)
Eunhyuk: Whoa, so many people.
Siwon: Can we go to the church first?
 
I'm glad they are able to appreciate Quiapo. One of the places where you can buy affordable items, and shop for less.
 
Miyu: In this church, there is the Black Nazarene. There are a lot of devotees and whenever its His feast day, they would come here just to touch and have a glimpse of him.
Siwon: Have you tried it, Mika?
Miyu: Aniyo. My umma wouldn't allow me since it's dangerous.
Siwon: Well, she does have a point.
Donghae: Sora, what's that? Alamin ang kapalaran?
Sam: "Know your future".
Donghae: *holds her hand* Can we try? *runs with her like a kid*
Sam: Ya oppa! Be careful!
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Haha, Donghae oppa sure is a kid. But I'm having fun whenever we are together. We went to one ahjumma who looks nice, and she started reading my fortune.
 
Ahjumma: May isang di inaasahang bagay kang masusulyapan at sa bandang huli madaming swerte ang darating sayo. (Something unexpected, you will witness and in the end, luck will pass you by and linger within you.)
Sam: Wow, salamat po. Hmmm. Kailan kaya mangyayari yun at ano ang mga bagay na yun? (I wonder when will that happen and what will I witness?)
Donghae: Can I try? Can I?
Sam: Sure, oppa. I will just translate what she said.
Ahjumma: Ang gwapo naman ng boyfriend mo iha. At ang kinis ng kamay. Swerte siya sa pag-ibig kasi dumating na ang nakatadhana sa kanya pero may isang bagay siyang gagawin. (Your boyfriend is handsome and has delicate hands. Currently, his love life is full of luck because the one destined for him had came but he will do something in the future.)
Sam: Eh? But what does it mean?
Ahjumma: Malalaman mo sa tamang panahon, iha. (You will find out when the right time comes)
 
We paid her and went back to the church. Donghae oppa was so cute, begging me to tell his fortune.
 
Sam: The ahjumma complimented you because you are handsome and have smooth, delicate hands. And she said you are lucky in love.
Donghae: *kiss her cheek* Of course I am, because I have you! *tight hug*
 
With his childlike side, I feel I'm more matured. But who can't deny the fact that it's cute to have a childlike person with a matured partner?
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
We went to the Quezon City Circle afterwards. It's a park by which most people go on picnics, rides, karaoke and much more. The girls were all wanting to ride the bike, and so we all did.
 
My jellyfish got a three wheel bike and I was wondering why.
 
Eunhyuk: Why didn't you choose a regular bike?
Miyu: Because I'm naughty, naughty. Just kidding. I can't ride a two wheeler. *blush*
Eunhyuk: *moves closer* Want me to teach you?
 
I taught her without hesitations. But when she started on her own..
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk!! Watch out!!
 
She wasn't able to control the bike and fell down on her . She started to cry like a baby along the way.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish! Are you okay?
Miyu: Do you think I'm alright? *puppy dog eyes* Help me..
Eunhyuk: *pats her head* *carries her* Where does it hurt?
Miyu: At the back. But I can manage.. *weak smile*
Eunhyuk: *goes down* Hop in.
Miyu: You sure? I'm a pig..
Eunhyuk: Well, can you walk until we reach the jeepney we rented?
Miyu: No..
 
I gave her a piggy back ride and we went to the jeepney. All of the couples were with us, and they had so much fun.
 
But my jellyfish fell asleep once again..
 
Ailee: My best friend sure is a sleepyhead.
Yuuki: But she looks innocent.
Eunhyuk: Innocent? She's mischievous. But I love her. Say, why are you guys holding hands?
Yuuki: *shocked* *blushing* We are??!
Ailee: *lets go of Yuuki's hands* Ya Eunhyuk oppa don't be so loud.
Eunhyuk: Aww, come on. Don't deny it you two!
 
All of us started teasing Ailee and Yuuki along the way. AiKi, the shy couple. I wonder how Yesung hyung, Ryeowook, Henry and Zhou Mi is in Paris.
 
Yesung's POV :)
 
We're still here at the airport when eventually there was a change of plan.
 
Ryeowook: There's only two tickets left for Paris. Eottokke?
Yesung: How about one couple go there instead?
Henry: No, we're all in this together. Arraseo?
Ae Young: But where are we going instead?
Akira: Japan? Indonesia? Malaysia?
Haruka: But it's taken already.
Zhou Mi: How 'bout we do something unexpected?
Ryeowook: Like what?
 
We gathered all in a circle to talk about the plan and agreed with each other in the end.
 
Yesung: So that settles everything. We will go there right now.
 
Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
After a long day, we made ourselves fresh, getting ready for the Simbang Gabi. I find it exciting because it will be my first time being with a boyfriend and people who instantly became a part of my life.
 
Siwon: Haneul, I can't wait for Christmas. I'm gonna celebrate it with you for the first time.
Jasmin: Yes. I thought I would end up imagining myself with you. Can't believe this is real. Am I dreaming?
 
He kissed my lips softly to prove that this is real. It was very romantic, and my heart kept on screaming his name.
 
We went to check out on the other girls and oppas as we held hands to show that we are in love.
 
Hannah's POV :) (Kim Hana)
 
A few hours from now, it's the first night of the Simbang Gabi. I'm motivated right now to finish it and make a wish with the rest of the gang. And with Kyuhyun oppa too. Though he seemed weird, I understand. Maybe he was just tired. Well, so am I. But seeing him, my fatigue goes away.
 
Kyuhyun: Hana, you seem to be very happy. Mind to tell me why?
Hannah: Oh, nothing oppa. It's just that I'm really happy knowing that I'm here to where I grew up and you're with me.
Kyuhyun: *kissed her forehead* I'm glad you're here with me after 7 years. I can now say that everything sure was worth the wait. I am not a patient person but with you, I learned how to become one of them.
 
I reached for him and gave him a sweet kiss that he didn't missed. He kissed back. It was very amazing, indeed.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
Donghae: Yo everyone! Let's go!
 
He held my hands as he everyone to get ready. It was very awesome. Actually everyday when I'm with him, everyday seems special. I guess it's like that when you are in love. Everything becomes pink and as if happiness is along the way.
 
Donghae: Babe?
Sam: Yes, babe?
Donghae: What's on your mind?
Sam: Nothing much. Waeyo?
Donghae: I sometimes see you smiling alone all the time.
Sam: *smiles more* Oh, this? I rarely smile, but when with you, it feels like I wanted to be like this way forever.
 
He smiled back and pulled me closer and began tickling me. I laughed.
 
Sam: Ya oppa! *laughs*
Donghae: *back hug* I love you~
Sam: I love you too..
 
And yes, we also kissed. Childlike, yet innocent. That's how Donghae oppa is.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
We went to Greenbelt, one of the malls near the hotel and there was a church and we went there with the gang. We heard mass and Sungmin oppa was holding my hands whenever possible.
 
I am thankful to have him in my life, really. He's indeed a blessing. And knowing that I'm going to debut as a member of SM's future group, EXP, my life became more awesome indeed.
 
During the sign of peace, I greeted each of the girls and their boyfriends and when Sungmin oppa looked at me, he kissed my lips for a while and gave a warm smile.
 
A few days to go and it's Christmas!
 
++++
 
Meanwhile, in a parallel universe..
 
"I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but, I'm going to be a gate crasher. Muhahaha!"
 
Who could he/she be?