Move to the Groove

Fate and Destiny

 

Sungmin's POV :)
 
Wow, look at all the people. I'm taking a deep breath because Eun Mi and I will be the ones to perform next.
 
Like what I've said, this feels different, knowing that this is our first time performing as a couple.
 
I look like Ne-Yo, wearing a polo and pants. And my Eun Mi is wearing the same polo, and a skirt with a pair of boots.
 
We held hands as we showed off to people how romantic we are. And then our dance begins.
 
I was in the front row, and there were some back-up dancers who are there. Dancing alone, I showed my moves and grabbed her all of the sudden.
 
Eun Mi was moving from one place to another, and I ended up following her. In fact, some of the steps are not in the actual anymore.
 
Her moves are impromptu, yet when I'm with her, I can follow her movements in an instant. Daebak.
 
And to end it, we kissed. YES, YOU GOT THAT RIGHT. WE KISSED. Now I can finally say that this is the best one that I performed in front of many people.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
I can't believe we actually kissed oh my gosh is this a dream or what? It came of naturally. He just grabbed my face all of the sudden, and made lips on mine.
 
I kissed back, of course. And it was the best feeling. Luckily, the fans were all squealing. I was expecting that they would bash me during our performance.
 
I entered the backstage, and there was Mika, preparing for her performance of Troublemaker with Eunhyuk oppa.
 
Miyu: Wow unni, that was awesome. And gosh, the kiss sure was unexpected.
Eun Mi: I know, right.. It wasn't a part of our plan. We just thought about it in the last minute.
Miyu: You sure about that? It was inconspicuous, if that's the case. And I am referring to the impromptu kiss. How I wish I could dance that way.
Eun Mi: You can do it. You and Yuuki have been practicing, haven't you?
Miyu: It's not the dance that is bothering me. It's the clothes..
 
She showed me the clothes she's about to wear and I gulped. It seemed seductive and y. And if she wears that, a totally different image of Mika will be revealed which is the exact opposite of her aegyo personality.
 
Miyu: How am I supposed to wear this? And these heels.. *sighs*
Eun Mi: But you worked hard, mastering that dance. Are you just going to give up in the last minute now that Eunhyuk oppa also waited to be on stage with you?
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Wow, that was an eye-opener. Eun Mi unni does have a point. Regardless of what I will wear, I'll do this. With my hair curled, make-up, three inch heels and a dress similar to Hyuna unni's, I'm ready.
 
Miyu: You're right. I must do this.
Eun Mi: That's the spirit. Now go into the stage and grab your anchovy. Arraseo?
Miyu: Nae, unni. Kamsahamnida~
 
Choi Mika, relax. You can do this. You've mastered the dance. And also, I must not disappoint Yuuki-kun.
 
Ryeowook's POV :)
 
I was with Yesung hyung, Zhou Mi hyung and Henry, planning about something after the Strawberry Couple's dance.
 
Yesung: I still have my own solo performance, right? Afterwards, I'll do it.
Ryeowook: Nae, hyung. And since we three are members of Super Junior M, we'll do it together.
Henry: Great idea. "My All is In You", anyone?
Zhou Mi: Perfect. Then we'll execute our ultimate plan. Are you guys with me?
Ryeowook: Of course I am. All for Ae Young.
Zhou Mi: For Akira Miyazaki~
Henry: And for her sister, Haruka.
 
We watched backstage, looking at how Mika and Eunhyuk hyung will perform together.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Mika and I will be performing in 5.. 4... 3.. 2... 1...
 
Actually, I have no idea what she will look alike. But regardless of what she looks, she's still my yeoja chingu.
 
The lights were off, and it was red in color. And goodness, I was only standing when I saw her.
 
She was walking like a model with her high heels, sleeveless top and shorts and curly hair. And all of the sudden, I feel . She was smokin' hot.
 
Looking on her facial expressions, she was fierce. And I can no longer see any trace of her aegyo. I was hugging her, and gathered the courage to talk to her.
 
Eunhyuk: You're so.. pretty.
Miyu: *smirks*
 
We only looked into each other, and it was time to dance.
 
"When I look into your eyes, I'm a Trouble Maker
When I stand next to you, I'm a Trouble Maker
Little by little, more more more
As we go on, more more more
Now I can't help my heart either"
 
I really blushed a lot when we reached that part when she would dance in front of me, up and down as if she was seducing me.. For the moment, I wanted to just hold her tight and kiss her.
 
"I'll keep being in front of you so you can't forget me
I'll keep shaking your heart so you can't escape me
I will steal your lips and run far away
I'm a Tro a a albe - Trouble, Trou, Trouble Maker"
 
That part, well.. what can I say? I had couple dances before, but why does it feels different especially when she stretches her arms and me almost kissing her?
 
I pretended to be alright, despite all those jumbled thoughts. And seeing her dance, she worked hard for it and Yuuki was there to help her out.
 
That reminds me.. she really wants to perform on one stage with me..
 
Flashback..
 
Miyu: y anchovy, even if I am not a good dancer, would you still love me?
Eunhyuk: *pinches her nose* Ya, call me oppa. And what's with that question? Love doesn't ask for anything, neither do I. I love you just the way you are.
Miyu: Still, I wanted to perform on one stage with you.. *falls asleep*
Eunhyuk: She fell asleep. Aish, totally a sleepyhead.
 
End of Flashback.
 
And now Mika is right in front of me. And she made her wish come true, of dancing with me.
 
The dance ended, with a lot of support from the Jewels, and MiHyuk shippers and ELFs.
 
Miyu: Let's go, anchovy.
Eunhyuk: Wait, jellyfish! *grabs her hand*
 
She turned around, and I kissed her. Right in front of the audience. We made it intense, just like our dance. Finally, I can say that this is a good performance.
 
"MiHyuk! MiHyuk!" The fans would scream. I'm glad no one bashed either one of us. Then we went into the stage together, and I was carrying her bridal style.
 
Miyu: Put me down! This is embarrassing!
Eunhyuk: Why should I? *smiles*
Ryeowook: What an intense dance, MiHyuk.
Eunhyuk: I know.. and it was great being with her.
Yesung: It's my turn now. Ryeong, Mimi and Mochi, get yourselves ready for the YOU KNOW WHAT.
Miyu: You.. know.. what? 0__o
Eunhyuk: Ah, I love you!
Miyu: *smiles* I love you too~
 
And it was Yesung hyung's turn to sing "If It's Not You."
 
Yesung's POV :)
 
Time for me to shine. And I'm going to sing one of my solo songs in Cinderella's Sister OST.
 
"Today, i wander in my memory
I’m pasing around on the end of this way
You’re still holding me tightly, even though i can’t see you any more
I’m losing my way again"
 
This song tells us about a person who is deeply in love with someone and broken at the same time. Imagine a guy, and a girl and a one-sided love.
 
The girl doesn't love him in return, yet the guy vowed that he would never fall in love again. What's the point of being in love, if it's not the girl?
 
I looked at the stage, and the people watching me. Then I saw her, someone who I dedicate this song to.
 
It is no other than Lee Soo Hyun. My girlfriend.