Love is in the Air

Fate and Destiny

 

Yuuki's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk hyung and I went outside the dance studio when he started to talk to me, one on one. Even if I am a guy, I still feel weak. He is my sunbae and someone I should show respect to. But with his serious look, I can feel that he wants to kill me right now..
 
Yuuki: Look Eunhyuk hyung, it's not what you think. Mika noona and I are..
Eunhyuk: You and her were daebak! *hugs him* Yuuki, you taught my girlfriend how to dance to Troublemaker. Thanks a lot! So that's why she's tired all the time.
Yuuki: Eh? Well, it's the least I could do. And I idolize you both.
Eunhyuk: Seriously.. Thanks. My girlfriend is not the best dancer here in SM, but she is doing her best to learn. For a trainee, you are a great teacher.
 
Wow, it sure was flattering. Eunhyuk sunbae just complimented me. For the moment, I thought he was going to be mad at me. I sighed in relief afterwards.
 
Eunhyuk: Why do you look so afraid?
Yuuki: It's just that you might..
Eunhyuk: Get jealous? Aniyo, been there, done that. And I have trust in Mika. You wouldn't steal her, would you?
Yuuki: Why would I? She's yours.
Eunhyuk: See? And I know you're a nice guy. Goodness, I was very shocked when she danced.. So y and fierce. Was she like that too when she's with you?
Yuuki: Well, noona is innocent and cute when she's with me.. But with you, wow.
Eunhyuk: She has a dual personality.
 
We laughed. So that day, Eunhyuk hyung and I became good friends, and sunbae-hubae relationship.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
While waiting for the two boys outside, I was chatting with Soo Hyun.
 
Soo Hyun: Mika, how were you able to master the dance steps?
Miyu: You know, what I usually do every night..
Soo Hyun: Ermagerd..
Miyu:Yeah. I usually go home at 2am and get tired because I move from one place to another. We had to do it in secret because we're dead if so.
Soo Hyun: Mika... Does this mean that you and Yuuki..?
Miyu: Yeah, we're practicing here for two weeks now. From 10pm to 2am. What were you thinking?
 
Soo Hyun's POV :)
 
I sighed in relief afterwards. So that's the reason why she doesn't go home with the other dongsaengs and Yuuki tells me a lot of alibis. I thought they were doing something. Maybe Mika was innocent that she doesn't even know that she's being ambiguous. Anyway, she had improved ever since.
 
Yuuki and Eunhyuk oppa arrived, grabbing a soda from the cooler, offering both of us a can. I grabbed one and so did Mika. Dancing sure is tiring, but thinking about how Yesung oppa would hug or kiss me at the end of the day, it's all good!
 
Miyu: Ya y anchovy. Where have you been?
Eunhyuk: *pinches her nose* Why, did you missed me?
Miyu: Ya! Get your hands off my nose!
Yuuki: Hahaha. Noona seems to be childlike when he's with hyung.
 
We all laughed. And when we did, Akira and Haruka went to the dance studio, informing us about something.
 
Akira: Yo! Tomorrow will be the general rehearsals so please get ready! And by the way, do me a favor and watch how Sora and Donghae oppa perform. I taught them.
Haruka: Come, guys. We are all waiting! And Soo Hyun, Yesung oppa is waiting for you.
Soo Hyun: He is? Tell me, I'm coming right away! *smiles*
Miyu: Shall we get Henry oppa and Zhou Mi oppa too, Eunhyuk? *evil smile*
Eunhyuk: *smiles back* Great idea.
Haruka: Ya! What are you guys doing?! *blushing*
Miyu: Henry oppa, it's me, Mika. Are you done with your rehearsals with Yesung and Zhou Mi oppa? Ah, arraseo. So, you will all come here? Okay, we'll be waiting. Bye! *smirks*
Haruka: Ya!! What did you just do?
Miyu: You heard me, Haruka. Henry oppa will come together with Yesung and Zhou Mi oppa.
Akira: Ermagerd! Must. Put. On. Make. Up. *puts on lipstick*
Soo Hyun: I like your evil plans. Keke~
Eunhyuk: My girlfriend is two-faced. Angel and Devil so mianhae.
Miyu: *glares* What. Did. You. Say? Say. It. Again.
Yuuki: Uh-oh..
Eunhyuk: *gulps* I said it's 2pm. Come on guys!
 
Zhou Mi oppa and Henry oppa were there, together with Yesung oppa. He looks handsome as ever with his blonde hair and whystyle eyewear. I am lost for words.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Yesung: Soo Hyun.. *holds her hand* Shall we watch HaeSora dance together?
Soo Hyun: With you? Of course. I would love to.
Zhou Mi: Hi, Akira. *smiles*
Akira: *blush* Oh my gosh.. Zhou Mi oppa..
Zhou Mi: *winks* Mind spending time with me for a while? *grabs her hand*
Akira: Omo.. Arraseo..
Henry: Yo girl, I just can't get you off my mind. *points to Haruka*
Haruka: Isn't that your song, Henry oppa?
Henry: Yes, and that's how I feel towards you. *smiles*
Yuuki: *sighs* So I'm forever alone after all. *laughs*
Miyu: Don't worry, Yuuki-kun. I'll introduce you to my best friend in the Philippines. Go Ailee. *smiles*
Eunhyuk: You never get tired of pairing people up, Mika.
Miyu: Of course. But do you know one thing that I don't get tired of?
Eunhyuk: What?
Miyu: Breathing.
Eunhyuk: Oh.
Miyu: And loving you. Oh, that makes two.
 
Jellyfish never fails to make me smile. I looked at her, and we held hands as we enter the other dance studio. Can't wait to see my best friend Donghae perform for the very first time with his girl, Sora.
 
Sam's POV :)
 
Whoa, talk about a full house. The stylists were there, and the dongsaengs and also the SJ members. I feel a bit nervous. But I have to overcome this because in the actual concert, the amount of people with be doubled, tripled and quadrupled so I have to get used to it. Lee Sora, fighting!
 
With my hair styled up in a bun, my glasses removed because it might get broken, and the usual training outfit, I'm gonna show them what I've got.
 
Hana, Dul, Set!
 
Well the music started off with me, doing movements similar to ballet. As I reach Donghae oppa, he lifted me high up in the sky, and I made myself carefree as possible. The music continued, and I touched his face, preparing for our skinship.
 
In the end, we bowed, and they all gave us a round of applause. Who would knew that a person like me would actually dance with my bias who became my boyfriend.
 
Akira: I'm so proud of them!! Daebak!!
Zhou Mi: Wow, Akira. You amazed me. You taught them everything?
Akira: Nae!
 
For the moment, I grabbed some towel and to there I noticed someone, who was watching from afar.
 
Yuuki's POV :)
 
Flashback..
 
Yuuki: *sighs* So I'm forever alone after all. *laughs*
Miyu: Don't worry, Yuuki-kun. I'll introduce you to my best friend in the Philippines. Go Ailee. *smiles*
 
End of Flashback.
 
Go Ailee. Hmm. Beautiful name, I must say. How can all of the sudden, I became interested with who she really is? If she's noona's best friend, then I think she'll be awesome.
 
But then again, am I becoming like this because all of them have partners? I should be focusing on how to be in good terms with my future band mates.
 
I've always told myself, "No time for love. Pursue your career." But if ever I fell in love, can I do two things at the same time?
 
_____'s POV :)
 
PS: This character will be revealed in the upcoming chapters.
 
Meanwhile, in a parallel universe..
 
Driver: ____, this is SM Entertainment. Nice meeting you.
___: Yes, pleased to meet you to.
Driver: So you're meeting new people and will watch SMTOWN in Seoul?
___: Yes, precisely. Choi Mika, Lee Sora,  Ryuusei and Kyouya Kurosaki, I'll be meeting you once again.
 
It's been a long time, and now I'm back to surprise all of you.
 
Who could that person be?