Wishful Melodies

Fate and Destiny

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
Miyu: Please teach me how to sing well, master!!
Ryeowook: Why do you have to ask me? Yesung hyung is there and Kyuhyun.
Miyu: Aish as if they are not busy.
Ryeowook: I am busy too, Choi Mika!
Miyu: With what? With Ae Young sshi?
Ryeowook: Leave her out of this. You and your brother, just sing together. That's it.
Miyu: Ryeowook oppa you're so stingy aigoo. *sighs*
 
Wonder why I was being that way? Well Ryeowook oppa is considered one of my frenemies in SMTOWN. I idolize him because of his angelic voice, but I show it by annoying him because Eunhyuk might get jealous and his girlfriend Ae Young might think I'm flirting with him. Basically, I'm playing safe.
 
Ryeowook: Choi Mika, don't you know how annoying you are?
Miyu: But oppa.. Aish. Fine. I need you to help me and Siwon oppa.. Don't ever call me if you're the one who's in need.
Ryeowook: You can do it on your own, Mika.
 
Ryeowook's POV :)
 
Siwon and Mika are different in terms of personality. His sister is very hyper and childlike, but he is matured. But actually, I want her to work on her own because I can see that she can become a composer and singer someday. She's got the potential, yet I want her to discover it by herself.
 
I was secretly smiling, making fun of her. Now I know why Eunhyuk hyung gets crazy all the time. She is like a drug: she can make you high because she is hyper and persuasive, but she's the only one who can make you feel that way.
 
The same goes with my girlfriend, Ae Young. I owe something to Mika because she was the one who chose her to be paired up with me during the fanmeeting months ago.
 
Flashback:
 
Ryeowook: Choi Mika, can you find me a partner? This . If I can't find anyone, I'm gonna disguise myself as a girl once again.
Miyu: Arraseo, oppa. *smiles*
 
I was not expecting her to do that for me. I was desperate, because hyungs will make fun of me.
 
It took her half an hour to search for a partner and I was surprised to see Mika with a pretty girl beside her.
 
Miyu: Meet her, Ryeowook oppa. It's Park Ae Young. I'll leave the rest to you! *winks*
 
Wow, she did found a girl for me. And not only that. That's when I first got attracted to Ae Young as well. It was not hard to like her.
 
To cut the long story short, I fell in love with her instantly and the feeling is mutual between the two of us.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Miyu: Master! Please.. If I can do it, I wouldn't be wasting my time asking for your favor..
 
I was about to leave her when I saw Zhou Mi hyung talking to someone. And it was no other than Ae Young.
 
I stopped for a moment, and Mika bumped into me.
 
Miyu's POV :) (Choi Mika)
 
Miyu: Ouch! Ryeowook oppa why did you stopped?!
 
I saw him slightly opening the door when I saw Ae Young with Zhou Mi oppa. They seem to be having fun chatting and Ryeowook oppa seems to be jealous.
 
Miyu: Oh.. My, my.. Someone is jealous. *smirks*
Ryeowook: Ya.. I am not..
Miyu: Ryeowook oppa, I study Psychology, arraseo? So I know what you're feeling.
Ryeowook: What do you know.. You're not even a guy to begin with.
Miyu: Regardless of what gender you are in, it's clear that you are jealous.
Ryeowook: Fine. I am. Can you help me?
Miyu: I thought so. You will push me away, and when you need me.. *smirks* Like what you've said, you can do it on your own.
 
I got confused with Ryeowook oppa. I mean, why does he have to refuse when I am always in need? And when he needs my help, I can't help but say yes. Maybe I have sympathy towards people and I know what it feels like to be abnegated by someone else.
 
Ryeowook: I guess I was too rude towards you, Mika.
Miyu: Yes, you were.
 
I didn't look back, and I passed by Zhou Mi oppa and Ae Young and they called me right away. I ignored Ryeowook oppa in the process,
 
Zhou Mi: Oh, if it isn't Eunhyuk's jellyfish. Hi Mika. *smiles*
Miyu: Hi, Zhou Mi oppa. How was your practice with Henry oppa?
Zhou Mi: Oh, him? Haha, he's busy practicing with the girl he is courting.
Miyu: Seriously, he's courting someone? And who?
Zhou Mi: Haruka Miyazaki, the stylist.
Miyu: Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for her!
Zhou Mi: You really are into match making, Mika. Got anyone for me?
Ae Young: Mika unni, have you seen Ryeowook oppa? I've been looking for him the whole time..
 
Seeing Ae Young, I looked at to where Ryeowook oppa was I while ago. He was still hiding secretly, and his eyes were begging me to do something about it.
 
Luckily, someone was there to execute the plan. It was Akira.
 
Akira: Mika! The pre-concert and general rehearsal will be tomorrow so you have to do your best, arraseo?
Miyu: Nae, I know. *smirks*
Akira: Ya, why are you smirking?
 
Akira's POV :)
 
Miyu: Zhou Mi oppa, you wanted me to introduce you to a girl too, right? Well here she is. Say hello to Akira Miyazaki. Haruka's dongsaeng. Oh Ae Young-sshi, let me take you to where Ryeowook oppa is. *leads her*
 
Mika left me and Zhou Mi oppa and I was starstruck. I mean come on you were just on your normal self then your bias will appear all of the sudden. I haven't even wore the best clothes or put on make-up..
 
Zhou Mi: Hi, I'm Zhou Mi. What's yours?
 
And I guess this is the start of something new~
 
Ryeowook's POV :)
 
Whoa! Did she really do that? Awesome.. I think she has a magnetic personality that can manipulate other people. Wow, just wow.
 
Mika walked towards me with her triumphant look and closed the door for a while, giving me an evil smirk.
 
Miyu: Is it the right time for me to say I TOLD YOU SO??
Ryeowook: Fine, you won.
Miyu: And you know what this means.
 
She gave me a persuasive ice princess look that made me gulped. Of course, I know what she wanted.
 
Miyu: Kim Ryeowook oppa, I helped you once again. Do me a favor and teach me how to sing well. Arraseo?
Ryeowook: You've got yourself a deal, Choi Mika. And.. gomawo.
Miyu: Don't mention it, oppa. Now go and see Ae Young right now. *thumbs up*
 
And that's how I started to become a part time sensei/teacher of Eunhyuk's girlfriend.