Dirty Little Secret

Fate and Destiny

 

Kyuhyun's POV :)
 
Since I am more into singing than dancing, Hana and I were given a performance by which we can show our talents to everyone which is singing.
 
Our performance will be a song cover of high school musical, similar to Siwon hyung and Haneul's. Only the songs were changed. Stylist Lee Yuri (I have to emphasize her full name because there's Kwon Yuri and readers might end up confused) and Hyun Hwa would change their schedules. One will teach us, and the other will be on SiNeul's side depending on their mood.
 
Kyuhyun: "We’re soarin’, flyin’
There’s not a star in heaven 
That we can’t reach"
 
Hannah: "If we’re trying 
So we’re breaking free"
 
Kyuhyun: "You know the world can see us 
In a way that’s different than who we are"
 
Hannah: "Creating space between us
‘Til we’re separate hearts"
 
Lee Yuri: Hana, your voice must come out from your stomach not on your throat. And it should be louder or else Kyuhyun will dominate you.
Hannah: Mianhae. I'll do even better next time.
 
Who says that singing is easy? Well compared to dancing, it is not learned easily and one must be gifted with a good voice to begin with. It's easier to be a dancer since steps can be followed, but in singing, if your voice is out of tune then sorry and so be it.
 
Hannah is doing her best in perfecting the song, and I kept on supporting her. We've been practicing in the past few hours, and I was still patient about it.
 
When it was break time, I overheard Sungmin hyung and Siwon hyung talking to each other. I wasn't eavesdropping. I heard it accidentally.
 
Siwon: Goodness, I can't believe that it will be easier said than done.
Sungmin: I know. I don't want to shock Eun Mi about this. But do you have things ready?
Siwon: Already taken care of.
Sungmin: Arraseo. Three days from now and it will be the SMTOWN concert.
 
What the heck are they talking about? Do I have to compute for the interval, population or sample to get the answer to that problem? Aigoo!
 
Kyuhyun: What are you guys talking about?!
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
Uh-oh. This is what you call BUSTED. Aish, now what?
 
Siwon: Kyuhyun, how long have you been here?
Kyuhyun: I heard everything. What was that for?
Sungmin: It's nothing, really.
Kyuhyun: Nothing? But it involves Eun Mi and Haneul. You call that nothing?
Siwon: We've never had thrills or anything in the past few months so we committed this.
Kyuhyun: What, will this change anything? You've just made an extreme decision.
Sungmin: Kyuhyun, are you still happy with what you and Hannah are having?
 
That made me think for a while and I want to ask how did they end up with those things.
 
Siwon hyung and Sungmin hyung explained to me everything and now I got it.
 
Kyuhyun: You... What?!!!
Sungmin: Shhh! This is between the three for us. I never planned on doing this before but now, I guess I have to let Eun Mi know right away.
Siwon: Kyuhyun-sshi, are you with us or against us?
Kyuhyun: Well, do I have a choice?
 
I've joined these two with what they are planning to do. I just hope I don't get caught.
 
The break was over. Time for more practice.
 
Hannah: Kyuhyun oppa, let's go.
 
And I entered once again, pretending that the three of us didn't spoke a word to each other.
 
"More than hope
More than faith
This is true
This is fate
And together
We see it comin’"
 
"More than you
More than me
Not a want, but a need
Both of us breakin’ free"
 
Lee Yuri: That's it! Wonderful! So Hana needs some motivators after all and concentration. Well, class dismissed.
 
I pat Hana on the head, and she smiled at me. She did a great job and so did I.
 
So it was end of our practice. It's time for Siwon hyung and Haneul to sing a duet with Hyun Hwa's help and Mika will be there for her brother.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Miyu: Please teach me how to sing well, master!!
___: Why do you have to ask me? Yesung hyung is there and Kyuhyun.
Miyu: Aish as if they are not busy.
____: I am busy too, Choi Mika!
Miyu: With what? With her?
___: Leave her out of this. You and your brother, just sing together. That's it.
Miyu: _____ you're so stingy aigoo. *sighs*
 
This person, is driving me insane. Aigoo.. Can you please help me or something?
 
WHO IS THIS PERSON? :))))