Determination

Fate and Destiny

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
Soo Hyun: Miyu, you have to make an eye to eye contact with Eunhyuk oppa. Again!
 
We've been practicing for several hours, extending the time for us to practice. It's all because of me.. I hate myself because I can't even dance well. Unlike my boyfriend, who is a dancer.
 
Soo Hyun: Eunhyuk oppa, assume that I am your partner. We'll demonstrate it to Mika.
 
And so they did. They went to their places and performed.
 
I had to admit, Soo Hyun was a great performer. I don't have problems with singing because I inherited my voice from my brother, and from my Filipina mom who taught me to sing in a very young age. Dancing has been hard for me, and people would even tease me because of this.
 
They were so perfect together, actually. What if they just pair themselves up? This is what I hate.. I feel that I am not worthy of Eunhyuk's love. I'm going to screw up in the process and that's for sure.
 
Miyu: I'll take a rest for a while..
 
I left for a moment, and took a deep breath. Give me a break.
 
Yuki's POV :)
 
Hello~ I'm Akashi Yuuki. A future member of SM Entertainment's newest boyband. I'm a 95 liner, born on the 28th day of July. Choi Mika is my noona and I love dancing. Well, Soo Hyun noona told me to train with them because it will also develop my skills in the future.
 
I went to the men's room for a while when I saw Mika noona alone outside. I wonder why.
 
Yuuki: Noona, what are you doing here?
Miyu: Yuuki-kun.. *frowns*
Yuuki: What's the matter?
Miyu: *sobs* I can't do this, Yuuki-kun..
Yuuki: But you've been practicing all day. Are you just going to give up that easily?
Miyu: You've seen me already.. Unlike Soo Hyun, I would never be suitable for Eunhyuk in terms of dancing.
 
Whoa, a solo actress and model like her is also insecure of something? Well, that's rare. I thought she was full of confidence.
 
And she was very helpless that time, and I can't just leave her like this. I've felt that way before and I know how it feels to be intimidated.
 
Yuuki: Noona, do you want to practice more afterwards?
Miyu: Eh?
Yuuki: Let's practice, even after this one. Arraseo?
Miyu: Are you sure? I might end up being a burden.
Yuuki: Aniyo. Gwenchanayo. I want to improve my skills as well. Noona, you can do it!
Miyu: Thanks, Yuuki-kun. I'll be practicing with you 'til midnight. But can we do it as a secret? I want to surprise my boyfriend.
Yuuki: Sure, noona. But how?
Miyu: I'll think of something. Shall we enter the room together?
 
I nodded and so we did. Soo Hyun noona and Eunhyuk were waiting for us. We only have a few minutes left for the rehearsal.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
I was glad Yuuki came up with a plan and he was willing to teach me. I don't want to show Eunhyuk that I can't do it. So even if I am tired, I still have to do this.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, let's go.
Miyu: You go ahead, Eunhyuk. I want to do something.
Eunhyuk: Can't you do it tomorrow?
Miyu: Mianhae, but I can't.
Eunhyuk: Arraseo. *kisses her forehead* Just text me if you're done.
Miyu: Nae.
 
I went to the dressing room to change. I was covered in sweat, and Yuuki rented the dance studio located at the second floor which is unused. So the plan is this. Yuuki and I will practice in secret and when the preconcert comes, I'll be shocking Eunhyuk with my moves. That is, if Yuuki doesn't give up on me.
 
Sam's POV :)
 
Eun Mi unni and I decided to change for a while. Dancing and liftings were tiring indeed. My body is sore, but it sure was worth it. Akira gave us a lot of compliments along the way.
 
Eun Mi: So, how was your dance with Donghae oppa?
Sam: It was awesome! I love it!
 
Then while we are on our way outside, I saw Miyu, with a handsome guy. They were walking towards the dance studio.
 
Sam: Isn't that Mika?
Eun Mi: Where?!
 
We followed them quietly. I wonder what's going on.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Haneul unni and Hana unni decided to go home to treat us some meals to build our stamina. I envy them because they don't have to exert a lot of effort on body movements.
 
What I just did for today is to watch the video a million times with Sungmin oppa. Then again, he got tired so I told him to go ahead.
 
Anyway, what is Mika doing with a handsome guy right at this moment? Shouldn't she be with Eunhyuk oppa?
 
Sam: I'm getting suspicious. The guy looks handsome, and the same age as us. Could it be that?
Eun Mi: Tell me about it. We might be thinking the same thing.
Sam: I hate judging Mika but, *whispers* Is she having an affair with an SM trainee?
 
We both have the same conclusion. And we think Mika is secretly doing this. But why? Doesn't she love Eunhyuk?
 
"Ahhhh~ Please do it faster! It hurts! Ouch! Yes, that's better. Deeper.. More.."
 
It was Mika's voice. Is she doing it here?!! We are so going to find out.
 
Sam: Ya Choi Mika!!!
 
Uh-oh. She's busted.