The Sweetness of Skinship

Fate and Destiny

 

Prince Manager's POV :)
 
Miyu: Seriously, Soo Hyun is a dancer?!!
Soo Hyun: Yes, I am. Hello once again, Oppa's Dongsaengs. *smiles*
 
Lee Yuri, Lee Hyun Hwa, Akira and Haruka Miyazaki together with Lee Soo Hyun were introduced one by one to each of the girls and it shocked them. Yes, I hired people with special talents too. 
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
" I'll keep being in front of you so you can't forget me
I'll keep shaking your heart so you can't escape me
I will steal your lips and run far away
I'm a Tro a a albe - Trouble, Trou, Trouble Maker"
 
Oh my gosh. This song and dance is intense and y. The way Hyunseung oppa touches Hyuna in the chorus made me squeal and also when he touched Hyuna's arm, almost kissing her is just too daebak. Can I really do it with Eunhyul in front of many people?
 
I watched the video many times since Eunhyuk is still busy dancing with the SJ oppas. Actually, I get insecure because I am not a good dancer at all and my boyfriend is daebak. Aish. If only I could inherit something from him.
 
"As I go on, you'll fall even deeper - I like you the more I get to know you baby
I think I am drunk with thoughts of you Lady
I never never never stop"
 
Soo Hyun seemed inspired and blooming lately. Oh right, I haven't asked her about her date with Yesung oppa.
 
Miyu: Ya! How was your date with Yesung oppa?
Soo Hyun: Aish Mika I have to get back on you because of that and I came up with this! You and Hyukkie oppa will dance into Troublemaker together!
Miyu: Eh??!!! No fair!!! I can't dance.. Aigoo.. Anyhow, was it romantic?
Soo Hyun: Between us two.. *looks around* Yesung oppa and I started dating *blush*
Miyu: Oh my gosh!!! I knew it!! Told you YeHyun will be real!
Soo Hyun: Thanks Mika. *smiles* Yesung oppa and I were both looking for love, and ended up with each other. Anyway, should I demonstrate the dance with a trainee?
 
One trainee of SM entertainment named Yuuki Akashi appeared all of the sudden. He was the same age as me, and was indeed a great dancer.
 
I watched them perform the dance and I can't help but compliment them both.
 
Sam's POV :)
 
"Remember those walls I built
Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make up a sound"
 
Akira: Sora unni, the dance that was assigned between you and Donghae oppa is not as easy at it seems. It requires speed, agility and skinship, with liftings. But in your case, you will enjoy it.
 
I am not into singing, and I prefer dancing so it's all good. And "Halo" was perfect. Anyway, Akira told me the basics in dancing, and I was waiting for Donghae oppa to come over.
 
It was my favorite song, by the way. And I was happy Akira chose it for me. Awesome. As if she read my mind the whole time.
 
Then when I was waiting, someone hugged me from behind. It was Donghae oppa, wearing a shirt that showed off his biceps.
 
Donghae: I miss you, babe.
 
Yesung's POV :)
 
What a tiring day. I still have to practice my solo performance later. My body seems to be sore, but it's all good because I am inspired.
 
I went to the room to where Soo Hyun was and placed my arms around her, suprising her.
 
Soo Hyun: Yesung oppa.. *blush*
Yesung: *kiss her cheek* I missed you all of the sudden. Did you missed me?
Soo Hyun: Every minute, every second when you are not with me.
Miyu: *smiles* I knew it. You and her will be together, oppa. I. Told. You. So! Haha!
Yesung: *pats her head* Gomawo. You are indeed a matchmaker.
 
I must say, if Mika didn't helped us out, I might still be forever alone with my turtles.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
After several hours of practicing, I instantly grabbed my towel and took my shirt off. I was sweating a lot that time and I wanted to see my jellyfish right away.
 
She was alone, resting for a while when I decided to sit next to her.
 
Eunhyuk: Ya jellyfish.
Miyu: Oh, Eunhyuk.. *blush* Ya! Wear your shirt for goodness sake!
Eunhyuk: Wae? All this iness makes you nervous?!
Miyu: Aish you y anchovy! *blushing*
 
Then I hugged her all of the sudden, stopping her. Her hands were hugging me back.
 
Eunhyuk: Have you seen the video already?
Miyu: Yes, I did.. And.. I have no confidence in doing it. *sighs*
Eunhyuk: *pulls her closer* You can do it. Fighting!
Miyu: Nae. But please do me a favor and wear a shirt already.
Eunhyuk: Arraseo, if you say so. *smiles*
 
That was too cute. Anyway, we started our practice afterwards.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
"You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away"
 
Our practice was going smoothly and I admit, I'm enjoying every single moment whenever Sora is around. This is something worthwhile and I have to do my best to impress her.
 
"I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo"
 
Liftings were present, and our closeness is natural. It was all good because it's my first time performing with her.
 
Akira: Donghae oppa! Sora unni! That was daebak. I've just shown you a few steps, and you are on your way to the part. Sora unni, are you sure you're a rookie in this thing?
Sam: Yup. It's my first time.
Akira: Omo! This will be awesome! Two dancers = Perfect match! Anyway, between the two of us, is Zhou Mi oppa going to the concert too?
Donghae: Yes. He and Henry will be there. Why, you have a crush on him?
Akira: *blush* Nae.. And my unni Haruka likes Henry too..
Sam: Ohhh, love is definitely in the air!
 
The music kept on playing, and we started practicing. Every minute, every second with her is something special.