A Plan in Secrecy

Fate and Destiny

 

Siwon's POV :)
 
Just so you are all aware, Sungmin hyung and I realized something. Whatever that is, that is for us to know and for all of you to find out. And it will be for the best. Good or bad, I know I did my best in making this decision.
 
I've realized that there are some things that come to an end because time has passed, and we have to be honest as soon as possible. Because if we don't, we might end up losing ourselves.
 
Sungmin: So you've already decided for it?
Siwon: Well, hyung.. It was hard for us to do this.
Sungmin: I know. This is all of the sudden, and might affect each one of us.
Siwon: Is the concert really the right time?
Sungmin: I think so. But you go ahead becausee they might found out about this. I want things to end smoothly.
 
I have to agree with Sungmin hyung. I guess this is it. I'm sorry, Haneul. But I have to do this.
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
Lee Eun Mi, the one who captured my heart for the first time.. I think there is a need to do this. I don't want to shock you with what I realized..
 
What will your reaction be? Will you still love me afterwards? That I don't know..
 
It was the day of the rehearsals, and we are all wide awake.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
First rehearsal. Whoa, I am so nervous. I packed some extra clothes and water and I am all set. Actually, it's only 6am. Why am I always the one early?
 
I realized, Donghae and oppa will dance through Halo. And this marks our first couple dance together. Omoooo~ Even if he's already my boyfriend, still I can't be ease about it.
 
Where is Miyu anyway? That girl, she's a sleepyhead. I need to get some advice since she knows everything about these things.
 
Sam: Ya, sleepyhead. What's with the eyebags?
Miyu: Eunhyuk was so into this last night.
Sam: Oh my God, what did you do with him?!
Miyu: Well, he kissed me.. *blush*
Sam: Aish, for the moment I thought..
Miyu: Andwe! I would never do such thing.. *blush*
 
Then Donghae oppa went to us, for him to pick me up.
 
Donghae: *hugs her* Hi, babe. Did you sleep well last night?
Sam: Ohh, I slept well alright. *smiles*
 
It was awesome seeing him, right at this moment. I felt inspired right away. And I am off to start my day!
 
Soo Hyun's POV :)
 
Behind my quiet personality is a dancer with passion. Yes, I am Lee Soo Hyun. Part time dancer slash stylist. And I was assigned to teach MiHyuk in dancing Troublemaker.
 
That dance is y, but I think these two can do it. I wish I could do it with Yesung oppa too. He's on his way in rehearsing, "If It's Not You." It is my favorite song actually.
 
Hyun Hwa will be the one playing the piano for Kyuhyun oppa and Hana. So I guess Prince Manager did not only choose us because of our resumes, but because of our talents also.
 
Yuri will be the one helping Siwon oppa and Haneul unni. Let's put it this way. Haneul unni would be Gabriella Montez and Troy Bolton and she will be Kelsey, the play maker. Great.
 
Eun Mi and Sungmin oppa will fall under Haruka. Mind you, she is a dancer too. A former member of a cover group in Japan. "If You Leave" is y as well, and it will come of naturally since they are a real couple.
 
And lastly, HaeSora to be helped by Haruka's sister, Akira. A former member of a group too. Awesome.
 
Prince Manager: Girls, get ready.
 
And it was time to go and do our jobs.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Prince Manager: Alright everyone, let's all begin. Go now to your respective groups.
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, see you later. *pats her head*
Miyu: Nae.. *blush*
Sam: Oppa, fighting!
Donghae: I love you, Sora..
 
It was the start. And oh my gosh, I am going to give my all!