You and I Against The World~

Fate and Destiny

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
Uh-oh.. Busted! What should we do?!
 
Random Girl: Choi Mika! Oh my gosh.. Oh my gosh! Is that guy Eunhyuk oppa?!
 
I nodded. Well, there's no helping it. We held hands as I tried to stay calm. No sasaengs, please.
 
Miyu: Y-yes.. I guess there's not helping it.. *smiles* Annyeong Haseo, Choi Mika imnida *waves*
 
The people were surrounding us, and I wonder how will they react..
 
Random Girl: Ya!!! It really is MiHyuk!
Eunhyuk: Aish jellyfish. We are in big trouble.. *sighs*
 
This is my fault. Now Eunhyuk and I will be flashed in the news dating in a public place. Aigoo.
 
Then all of the sudden, we saw a car which is familiar to both of us. It was Donghyun oppa, fetching us.
 
Miyu: Look! SPY MV is featured on Music Bank!
 
They looked away and when they did, we held hands and opened the car.
 
Random Girl: Waaaah!! They're getting away!!
 
Good thing Donghyun oppa was driving fast. We lost them. I sighed in relief.
 
Eunhyuk: We almost didn't escaped. *sighs* What were you thinking? Now we will be in the news tomorrow.
 
Eunhyuk's happy go lucky self became serious and I remained quiet. I know he will scold me after all these.
 
Eunhyuk: You went to a public place where sasaengs or even fans might follow wherever you go when you can eat in a fine restaurant with me. Now what? And you even ate that ramen for the sake of one cellphone that we endorsed. You know, you could have just asked me for it.
Miyu: Mianhae.. But even if I have money, I don't think there is something wrong with what I did. Was it my fault, letting them know who I really am? And oppa, I won fair and square. And I am not desperate to ask for expensive things from you. I want to have one through my efforts.
 
This time, I was expecting him to be mad like how he did when Ryuusei came here in Korea. That's how he is. But I love Eunhyuk so I have to accept everything about him.
 
Eunhyuk: *holds her hand* Mianhae, jellyfish. It's just that I am overprotective towards you. You almost died because of sasaengs and I am just preventing it to happen again.. I..
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I was lost of breath when she kissed my cheek all of the sudden which made me blush.
 
Miyu: I know that, oppa. I too am sorry for being like this. I was just overwhelmed. That's how am I in Manila.. Living like an ordinary girl, full of dreams.. But please trust me. Despite of what I look like, I am independent so don't worry.
 
That surprised me. My jellyfish is becoming matured already. Wow.
 
I patted her head and we returned to their dorm at midnight. Donghyun found out our whereabouts that's why he was there. Anyway, we thanked him along the way.
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk, have the other one of the cellphone.
Eunhyuk: Wae? I have a cellphone already.
Miyu: Aish stop asking and do as I say.
Eunhyuk: Arraseo.. You really are a spoiled girl when it comes to me.
 
I noticed that we have two similar phones. A blue one for me and a pink one for her. Couple phones, I guess.
 
Miyu: I've won in the ramen contest and I wanted to give this to you. Let me be the one who will take the lead for today. I have my number there and we would just call each other.
 
To my surprise, the phone has a cellphone charm too. It was an anchovy and jellyfish. What a coincidence!
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk! THIS IS FATE AND DESTINY! Anchovy and Jellyfish charms!
 
She was so happy and I was too. Well every moment with her is never dull and we have tons of memories to cherish.
 
I kissed her forehead this time, and we entered the dorm as I thanked her. But before I go, I stayed in her bedroom, waited for her to change in pajamas.
 
She was very cute, with her pajamas on. And right now, I was shocked. She was not wearing those anymore but instead a one piece nightgown and a robe which was uh.. .. *blush*
 
Miyu: What's wrong, y anchovy?
Eunhyuk: *blush* Why are you wearing that instead of pajamas?
Miyu: I ran out of it.
Eunhyuk: Oh.. Is that so. Uhm.. I..
 
She looked puzzled, and different. She is a kid trapped in a lady's body just like Donghae. I am not used to her matured side at all.
 
Then she moved closer, and I was crawling backwards when she did forward. I never thought I would actually find this y especially when she bites off her lip..
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish! *blush* What are you trying to do?!
 
Oh my God.. She's so hot. It reminded me of rockstar. Lee Hyukjae, stop being such a ert.. And does she wanted to..
 
Miyu: Move, anchovy.
Eunhyuk: *blush* What are you going to do to me?!
Miyu: Oh shut up, y anchovy. Turn the lampshade off. Aigoo. What were you thinking?!
 
Oh.. So that's how it is. But.. the way she did it, is she aware that I am seduced by that?
 
Miyu: *pinches his cheek* You are such a y anchovy, Eunhyuk. *smirks. You wanna kiss me, you wanna make out. Hahahaha! All this making you nervous?
 
I pinched her cheeks back and I was fooled by her once again. Sometimes, I hate myself for being gullible.
 
Eunhyuk: YA Y JELLYFISH I WILL KILL YOU THIS TIME! DON'T EVER AGAIN!
Miyu: *sticks tongue out* Ha! You can't catch me!!
 
We were chasing each other like kids, when suddenly..
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk!!
Eunhyuk: Mika.. my stomach hurts.. ouch..
 
Eunhyuk was crying out in pain, and I didn't know why. Was it my fault? Omo, eottokke?!
 
Miyu: Hold a sec, Hyukkie.. I'll call the unnis..
Eunhyuk: *moves closer* Mika.. I can't handle it anymore.. I..
Miyu: Ya!
 
Time stopped, and he kissed my lips once again. Thunder striked down on my body, making me electrified.. His kiss was sinful, and it was unexpected..
 
Eunhyuk: *smirks* That's what you get for . *winks* Well, I have to go now. Do seduce me when we get married. Arraseo? *kisses her forehead* I love you, jellyfish..
 
I'm still standing.. And gosh.. I cannot sleep.. Tomorrow is the rehearsals, and Eunhyuk did something that made me lose my mind.
 
I'll get back to you next time, y anchovy. Just so you wait.
 
Prince Manager's POV :)
 
Prince Manager: So tomorrow, you'll be teaching the girls. ____, you are the dance instructor for HaeSora, ___ for EunMin, and ____ for MiHyuk. The rest will teach them in terms of vocals.
 
"We're on it, manager oppa."
 
Who are those characters? Find it out on the next chapter :)