Carefree

Fate and Destiny

 

Jasmin's POV :) (Lee Haneul)
 
Oh my gosh.. Oh my gosh.. Siwon oppa was looking at me seriously.. For the second time, what does he want from me?
 
Siwon: It's awkward asking you this since we are in public and I just wanted the two of us to hear what it is..
 
For the moment he's being ambiguous.. And not being a ert or something, but.. Does he want THAT?
 
I moved one step backward from him, and I was hesitating. He doesn't want to do that, right? And we are not yet married.. But the way he talks.. Gosh.
 
If he asks me right now, should I give in to the temptation and break the rules? That would be very hard. I won't be doing that with an ordinary person.. But Siwon oppa is not like that, is he? Still, I won't do it..
 
Jasmin: Oppa, whatever that is.. I don't feel comfortable.
Siwon: *frowns* But why? I wanted it to happen.
Jasmin: Still, this is not the right time.
Siwon: But it's sunny! Can we.. go to the grassy field.. And just spend time there?
 
What the heck. So that's what he wants all along? Whew. I thought this is going to be it.. Aish Lee Haneul clear your mind!!
 
Jasmin: So you wanted to lie down the grasses, eh? Oppa, why are you so hesitant all along? *laughs*
Siwon: Well, you might think I am old fashioned.
Jasmin: I don't. In fact, I love being around nature. *grabs his hand* Let's go!
 
It felt like I was Heidi, with my special someone. I wore a rosy pink mini dress and heels and I removed my shoes and enjoyed walking and running barefoot. Siwon oppa was wearing a polo shirt that time, and effortlessly handsome.
 
We were chasing each other, running at the wind touches my bare face. My hair is put in a bun, so it stays in place.
 
Siwon: Gotcha~ *hugs her from behind and kisses her cheek*
Jasmin: Oppa, you got me.
 
He sighed in relief. Probably he was very tired that time. I loved the way he held me tight because I can feel the security in his arms and the warmth of his chest.
 
We held hands and lied ourselves in the grass similar to what Bella and Edward did in Twilight. Just like them, we were looking at each other, just killing time. I don't care wherever I am.. Just so I could spend my time with him.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Haneul is just so beautiful.. With or without make up on. I touched her face as she touched mine and we were still in the grass, facing each other. The sun shined brightly, as it touched our face.
 
Siwon: Haneul, thanks.
Jasmin: No need to thank me. Oppa, I love you.. *kisses him*
 
Facing each other, we kissed slowly.. It was awesome. I can feel sparks between us especially when she was the first one who initiated it. And before I knew, she was on my arms, and I didn't let her go.
 
Haneul fell asleep, and I was waiting for her to wake up. I love it when she is. It shows her innocence and harmless side.
 
Jasmin: Siwon oppa.. *opens eyes* *yawns* Did I slept for a long time?
Siwon: Just an hour, Haneul. *smiles*
Jasmin: Eh?! Oppa, mianhae! *tries to stand up*
Siwon: *holds her* Where do you think you're going? *smirks*
Jasmin: Well I fell asleep.. *blush*
Siwon: *hugs you* Gwenchanayo. I think you have to rest because starting tomorrow, we'll be practicing a lot.
Jasmin: I'm glad we will perform together oppa.. We can still see each other at least once a day.
Siwon: Yes, Haneul. Shall we go home now?
Jasmin: Sure, oppa. *smiles*
 
I carried her bridal style, and took her in to the passenger's seat. She seems tired, but I'm glad I was able to watch her sleep for the first time. And that gave me an idea.
 
Jasmin's POV :)
 
Siwon oppa carried me until I reached my bedroom, and he left after he kissed me good night. He was so romantic, more than I could ever imagine.
 
As I started combing my hair, which is my daily routine, I was shocked to see Siwon oppa, who was still sitting in my bed.
 
Jasmin: Oppa, you startled me. *shocked*
Siwon: Sorry, my love. I can't help myself. I wanted to see you one more time.
 
He touched my hair, which I was combing a while ago, and he looked at me, with his bright smile <3 Then he held my hand and started doing it for me.
 
Siwon: You're like Rapunzel, Haneul. *smiles*
Jasmin: And you are my prince.
Siwon: "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair~"
 
We laughed, and talked for the rest of the night. And before I knew it, I fell asleep and I felt his lips on mine before that.