Papillon

Fate and Destiny

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
Another photoshoot coming our way! Yaaaay! And this one's for Nylon Magazine and the theme is all about birthstones.
 
Us girls were given the freedom to decide what to portray based on our personalities. Hana unni chose Amethyst, a pinkish purple type of stone, describing her elegant and feminine side, Haneul unni which chose Sapphire, calm and tranquil like her, Eun Mi unni chose Emerald, reminds me of nature and how beautiful she is, Sora chose Ruby and she felt like it and me, Topaz which describes my optimism and contagious smile.
 
Prince Manager: Since Mika and Sora have Haruka and Soo Hyun and now, meet the other stylists, Akira Miyazaki, Lee Yuri and Lee Hyun Hwa.
 
So that time, we had one stylist each, and gosh, I wanted to be friends with them too. You know how social butterfly I can be~
 
Haruka's POV :)
 
Haruka: Akira?! What are you doing here?!!
Akira: Haruka-nechan! You left me in Osaka without saying anything you baka! I won't let you have Zhou Mi oppa!
Miyu: You two.. Are siblings??
 
Say hello to my little sister, Akira. She is a somehow mischievous girl with a strong personality. She wanted to pair me with Henry oppa instead of Zhou Mi oppa. Oh well..
 
Akira: Ohayo gosaimasu, Mika-chan!
Miyu: Ohayo, Akira-chan. *smiles*
Akira: So you and Eunhyuk are dating, right? You really are suitable for him~
Miyu: Hahaha jinjja.. *blush* Gomawo..
 
Sam's POV :)
 
When they began to style our hair and make up, I observed them all for a while. Akira looked like Haruka, except for a longer hair. In the end, Haruka chose Henry oppa as her bias in Super Junior and Akira wanted Zhou Mi oppa. Eun Mi unni was the one assigned to her, and I didn't expect she can braid strands of hair easily.
 
PS: Christine Mae Dela Cruz is Akira, Punkprincess Simbajon is Yuri and Teresa Sasa is Hyun Hwa.
 
The next one was Hyun Hwa, who was fixing Haneul unni's make up. She was a Heechul bias and is hoping to meet him soon. And lastly, Yuri who was with Hana unni. She was a Kibum biased, hoping that SJ will be complete soon.
 
Jasmin: So you like Heechul too, right? He was my first bias too.
Hyun Hwa: Nae! I am willing to wait for my Cinderella.
Jasmin: Don't worry, in less than a year, he'll be with us once again.
Hyun Hwa: Yup~ I am patient enough~
Jasmin: I admire you. You're so loyal to him.
Hyun Hwa: Isn't that what an ELF should be? Though I also like Yesung oppa. *smiles*
Jasmin: Hahaha, that's cute.
 
Hannah: You're a Kibum biased?
Yuri: Nae~ Even if he's focusing on his acting career~
Hannah: It doesn't matter where they are actually. I still support SJ 13 + 2 + 1!
Yuri: +1?
Hannah: Plus ELF!
Yuri: Ah, I get it. Me too, unni. *smiles*
 
All of us were ELFs, and they all are doing their best for them to meet their SJ bias. As of now, I know how to repay them.
 
Akira: Unni, you're so lucky to be Sungmin oppa's girlfriend~ How did your love story began?
Haruka: Aish Akira, don't ask a lot.. It might annoy them~
Eun Mi: Gwenchanayo~ Your sister sure is hyper~
Akira: See? I told you~ Mianhae unni, it's my first time seeing you all in person that's why~
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Miyu: Soo Hyun, since your bias is Yesung oppa and I am somehow close to him, would you like me to introduce you? After all, he's single, and you are too!
Soo Hyun: Eh? But Mika.. Isn't that too much? And Yesung oppa.. Wouldn't like me.
Miyu: Aish stop being pessimistic. Yesung oppa likes cute, innocent girls..
Soo Hyun: I am not cute.. And I don't look like Moon Geun Young..
Miyu: So? This is your chance. There are a lot of Yesung biased in this world, and I am already giving you this chance. Take it or leave it..
Soo Hyun: *blush* But..
Miyu: Yes or no, Soo Hyun?
Soo Hyun: Of course, yes..
Miyu: Very well said. *smiles* We will have another photoshoot later, and they will come too.
Soo Hyun: Omo.. Gomawo, Mika!
Miyu: But promise me you'll talk to him, arraseo?? Or else..
Soo Hyun: Or else what?
Miyu: Aish you wouldn't want to know. Like what I've said, I rarely give chances so you better do it.
 
Soo Hyun told me that the reason she wanted to be my stylist is because she was a fan of MiHyuk and Yesung. And this is the least that I could do.
 
It was an awesome moment, actually. I've already paired Sora with Donghae oppa and this time Soo Hyun and Yesung oppa will be together in the end. Just so you all wait!
 
The photoshoot had started, and I was waiting for my turn. My unnis were first, and posted well.. I wanted to break the rules, and be myself instead.. And that's what I did. And as a result, the photos came in naturally. It is as if I am a catterpillar who turned into a butterfly.
 
Yuri: Omo, they are so beautiful..
Akira: I wanted to be just like them!
Miyu: Don't be. Just be yourself, that's how it starts..
Photographer: You guys are tremendous! Fantastic! Daebak!
ALL: Thank you for the hardwork *bows*
 
And now we are headed for the Elle Girl Magazine Photoshoot. Finally, another photoshoot with our boyfriends.
 
Hannah: What do you think is the theme of Elle Girl Magazine?
Jasmin: Oh gosh, I don't want to think about it right now because my mind will explode.
Sam: Whatever that is, it's fine, as long as I am with Donghae oppa~
Miyu: Yeah. We are so close, yet so far away from our boyfriends..
 
As far as I know, selected SJ oppas will be there too. Time to execute the plans as Cupid~