Pride and Prejudice

Fate and Destiny

 

Eun Mi's POV :)
 
It was already 2 in the morning, yet I'm still awake. Is Sungmin oppa fine?
 
He was still not talking to me, and I can't stand it. Even if I don't know the reason why he got mad, still, I want to apologize. Pride is never important in a relationship.
 
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa.. are you still awake? Seriously, I don't get it why you are doing this to me.
 
He was just there, not saying anything. Probably, he is sleeping already.. But I don't want to go to bed without making things alright.
 
Eun Mi: Ya Lee Sungmin.. Are you jealous because of the boys who used to have a crush on me? Aish. If yes, then stop it. I don't really mind them since my heart only belongs to you.. Ya.. Speak to me. No matter what happens between us I'll always love you. A crush is one thing, but a love is something that is never forgotten. My heart is still yours.
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
Yes, I was still awake that time, hoping that Eun Mi would say the things that I want to hear from her. I was just listening to what she has to say.
 
Eun Mi, I love you, okay? But I get jealous easily since those guys, are way better compared to me. Do you also wonder why we fight so much? Because we both know that our love is worth it and neither of us are quitters.
 
Eun Mi: Ya.. wake up! *pulling him*
Sungmin: Eun Mi, what the heck?
Eun Mi: I won't let you go unless you talk to me.
Sungmin: I already am talking to you..
Eun Mi: Are you jealous?
Sungmin: Andwe.
Eun Mi: Yes, you are.
Sungmin: I already told you, NO.
Eun Mi: Admit it, you are.
Sungmin: NO!
Eun Mi: Fine. Then I'll stay away.
Sungmin: Damn it then try to do so and I'll kill you. *frowns*
Eun Mi: You're not jealous. *smirks* SURE OPPA, I BELIEVE YOU. *smiles*
Sungmin: I SAID NO! I AM ALREADY TALKING TO YOU!
Eun Mi: But not like before, oppa.. Waeyo?!
Sungmin: I just don't feel like it..
Eun Mi: Liar! Tell me the truth!
Sungmin: AISH. ALRIGHT ALREADY! I GET JEALOUS WHENEVER I KNOW GUYS WHO ARE BETTER THAN ME LIKE YOU..
 
I was a volcano that time who exploded all of the sudden. Then tears ran down my eyes because I was extremely jealous.
 
Eun Mi saw my vulnerable side again, and it . Men like me have pride, yet with her it's gone.
 
She was quiet for a while, preventing herself not to laugh.
 
Sungmin: What the heck is funny?
 
Then she exploded in laughter afterwards, rolling on the bed.
 
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa! You're so cute! *pinching his cheeks* Do it again!
Sungmin: Ya, I'm serious here!
Eun Mi: *kissing his cheeks* Bunny~ I just love it when guys get jealous! Too cute!
Sungmin: *blush* But.. I am serious!! *stomps feet*
 
To my surprise, Eun Mi smiled and kissed me. Then she pushed me on the bed, making us fall like dominoes. She was on top of me as I was looking into her beautiful eyes.
 
Eun Mi: *kisses him* You are the only one inside my heart, Sungmin oppa. Regardless on who those guys who liked me, still, what matters is our love for each other. Arraseo? And stop comparing yourself, oppa. Besides, I don't control people so it's inevitable not to encounter someone who will like me.
Sungmin: *touches her face* Aish.. Don't get too beautiful, Eun Mi. You're mine, only mine. *kisses her*
Eun Mi: I love it when you get jealous. It feels like you really love me. I will love you until the East touches the west and the stars fall from the sky. Baby you're mine til you say goodbye. <3
Sungmin: Well, I do.. *smirks*
 
Eun Mi and I started kissing, with our hands intertwined with each other. That time, I moved closer, and she was moving backwards until she was lying on the bed while I was on top. I whispered I love you in her ear, and kissed her one more time. I started from her forehead to her lips, while moving my hands downward to her arms and waist.
 
Kissing, and being that close was just natural. But when things became fast and Eun Mi was about to her shirt, I stopped.
 
Eun Mi: Why did you do that? Are you tired already?
Sungmin: *buttons her shirt* Don't do that just yet, Lee Eun Mi. *kisses her* Let's save the rest for marriage. You deserve to be respected.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
When Sungmin oppa almost DID it, I got touched with what he said. Some girls, when asked by a Super Junior member to do THAT with them, would not even hesitate to do so. I almost gave my everything, but he was the one who didn't gave in to the temptation.
 
Sungmin: I'll wait for you to graduate and marry you first before surrending yourself to me. *holds her hand*
Eun Mi: Are you already decided that you will marry me? Oppa, I am younger than you..
Sungmin: Age doesn't matter. Eunhyuk is the same age as mine, but he has Mika. Same thing with my sister, Sora.
Eun Mi: Promise me, you'll wait for me forever.. And love no one else but me.
Sungmin: I think I cannot promise that.
Eun Mi: *frowns* Waeyo?
Sungmin: Because promises are sometimes broken. I'd rather not promise than to give you false hopes in the future. Just be happy. The second person will be someone who looks just like you, and will call you umma.. Our future children.
Eun Mi: Talk about futuristic, oppa.
Sungmin: You smile at me, my heart skips a beat. You talk to me, and I melt inside. But when we talk, I fall in love with you over and over and over again <3
Eun Mi: I will never forget the day i fell in love with you <3 <3 I can't believe we've gone so far.. I love you <3 <3 <3
Sungmin: *smiles* 
 
Sungmin oppa sang a lullaby song for me, and I was very happy. He gave me a good night kiss, actually a morning one, and slept in the sofa while I was on the bed.
 
I know time will come that our hearts would come together as one.