A Little Jealousy is Healthy

Fate and Destiny

 

Eun Mi's POV :)
 
I just got home from school and gosh, to my surprise, Sungmin oppa was there. And no, I am not referring to the dorm but inside my house.
 
Didn't I mention that my parents went out of town for their anniversary and I was left behind? Stupid subjects, I wanted to go to Paris too.
 
Since Sungmin oppa and I were approved by his and my parents, he can go there anytime and he respects me so we won't do anything bad.
 
I entered the room after when I saw him with his laptop and was looking serious the whole time. Srsly, what happened?
 
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppaaaaa~ *tries to kiss him*
Sungmin: *resists* Hmp.
 
Why is he like this? What did I do wrong?
 
Eun Mi: Why are you being that way?
Sungmin: Your food's inside the fridge. Just reheat it.
Eun Mi: Arraseo.. Gomawo..
Sungmin: Nae.
 
He wasn't the usual Sungmin oppa that would kiss me whenever I go home, eat with me or even whisper sweet nothings in my ear.
 
I ate alone, and got the bibimbap and kimbap that my parents left me to eat, still observing him.
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
Aish. Even if it was all a part of the past, I still can't get over it. I mean, I have a lot of competitors..
 
And one more thing, I get easily intimidated. A lot of guys used to have a crush on her, and in her school, I know there are still a bunch of guys waiting for us to break up just so they could court her. But sorry, I won't let that happen.
 
I just get jealous this way. Just like my sister Sora, I can't even express my feelings well. Eottokke? I'm like Eunhyuk right now, but I would not attempt on breaking up with her. Aigoo. My Eun Mi is so popular,
 
Eun Mi: Oppa, have you eaten?
Sungmin: *nods*
 
I wonder what she'll do. Will she found out the reason why? I sure hope so.
 
I hate myself from being shy. I was only able to court and confess to her when I was drunk. Then I became affectionate towards her, and now my confidence is gone..
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
It was quiet inside my house.. Too quiet so I decided to play music and put my earphones.
 
Since there was wifi in my house, I got my laptop and started surfing. Whoa, so many subscribers on facebook and the news was all out in almost all Korean kpop forums.
 
I browsed to the titles, and all of them were catchy especially this one:
 
Super Junior members reveal their crushes
 
I read the topic, and I knew now why Sungmin oppa is being this way. He's jealous.
 
What I did is I went to Sungmin oppa, and sat beside him.
 
Eun Mi: *hugs him* Oppa..
Sungmin: Aish, what now?
Eun Mi: *turns off his laptop* Stop ignoring me!
 
Sungmin oppa glared at me, got his laptop and went to bed. Yes, we have a guest room there for him.
 
Sungmin: I need to get some sleep.
Eun Mi: Fine. If you do, then you don't love me at all.
 
He hesitated. Perfect. Now let me go and get some things to make him jealous.
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
Damn it. I can't stand being away from her because I really love her so much. And if this keeps up, oh boy.. I may no longer handle it anymore.
 
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa, are you jealous?
Sungmin: Why would I be? Aish, I'm going to sleep..
 
When I was about to enter the room, Eun Mi ran and got into the bed quickly.
 
Eun Mi: So, even if Leeteuk oppa, Heechul oppa and the other guys like me, it's fine?
Sungmin: Whatever. Eun Mi, get out of here.
Eun Mi: Why would I? This is my house.
Sungmin: Fine. If you won't let me sleep, grab some tissues.
Eun Mi: Why?
Sungmin: Aish I'm going to get it myself!
 
And I did, and I circled it along the bed. The first half was mine, and the other was for Eun Mi.
 
Eun Mi: What are these for?!
Sungmin: The left side is mine, don't go near me. Arraseo?
Eun Mi: What is this, Heechul oppa's strategy? Aigoo.
Sungmin: Whatever!! *sleeps*
 
I continued being immature. Will she still handle this side of me?
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
We were like kids, making a territory in one bed room. I don't even know why I'm doing this. For what I know, I haven't done anything wrong and this is my house.
 
Sungmin remained in the bed, facing the other side instead of me. And I was there in the other side, hoping he would talk to me.
 
I haven't seen Sungmin oppa jealous before.. and so this is what it looks like..