Sweet Secrets

Fate and Destiny

 

Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
It's been a week and I feel so happy because of what happened. Though Miyu and I rarely go to class, it was still fun.
 
While we were at the SM building,  Prince Manager announced something together with the SM Stars.
 
Prince Manager: As you all know, Strong Heart will have three episodes of SM town special since we are many. For the first episode, Mika and Sora will be guested. And as for SHINee, Jonghyun and Key, for EXO, Xiumin and Sehun, SNSD are Yuri and Seohyun, f(x) are Victoria and Amber and for Super Junior, Kyuhyun and Donghae will be there, including the fixed guests, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. For the rookie dongsaengs, they wanted to feature Mika and Sora and it will be a good exposure. Considering that the people I've mentioned are close with each other.
 
Another guesting? Cool. Not as SJ's little sister, but as a model under SM Entertainment.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
This was all unexpected. We were all taken to Strong Heart's studio for the filming. I wonder what questions will be asked.
 
You all know that there's a board for us to write on, right? Well, I am still thinking on what I should write..
 
Ah! I know now!
 
"Fated to Love You, oppa :3"
 
Will Eunhyuk also write the same thing, about me? I hope so.
 
Sam's POV :)
 
"You and I are one~"
 
You all know who am I referring to. I just love knowing that even we are not yet married, our hearts are intertwined together.
 
Donghae oppa wrote something too. I was seated beside Yuri unni that time.
 
Yuri: Look what your boyfriend wrote, Sora. *smiles*
Sam: "Only You, Sora."?
Yuri: You are so sweet! Keke~
 
Kyuhyun oppa wrote "I will reveal your secrets kekeke~" and Eunhyuk wrote "Jellyfish~ I'm coming~". Totally hilarious, don't you think?
 
The show has started. Oh boy, secrets will be revealed right now.
 
Lee Seung Gi: Welcome to Strong Heart's SM Town Special episode 1. Let's all welcome the new stars, Lee Sora and Choi Mika.
Sam: Annyeong Haseo! Sora imnida. *bows*
Miyu: B-buing buing~ Mika imnida~
Amber: Choi Mika, killing oppas since 1995.
Lee Seung Gi: Hahaha, that aegyo killed me too. So, both of you are 95 liners, eh?
Sam: Yup!
Lee Seung Gi: Is Mika the maknae of the whole SM family?
Miyu: Aniyo, oppa. It's Sora~ I'm the fake maknae~
Yuri: Don't be fooled by her looks~ Keke~
Lee Seung Gi: Let's begin. So you girls came back here. From dongsaengs, you became models right away. How do you feel about it?
Sam: It's an honor, really. I've never expected this.
Lee Seung Gi: Moving on to the success of you two, let's now reveal a few secrets. Xiumin and Sehun of EXO, I heard that all the members were attracted to all the five girls. Can you name all of them?
 
Xiumin: *blush* Sehun.. Had a crush on Mika..
Sehun: Ya! You too, hyung! She's your exact type!
 
They were pinching each other 's cheeks, causing the stars to laugh.
 
Xiumin: Oh! Kris, Kai and D.O liked Haneul~ And Luhan, Lay and Chen for Hana~ Chanyeol and Baekhyun for Eun Mi, Suho and Tao for Sora~
Lee Seung Gi: Talk about distributive property! So, do you still like them?
Sehun: We do, but we are their fan boys~
 
More questions continued along the show.
 
Sungmin's POV :)
 
Since I wasn't able to watch Strong Heart, I'll be reading the articles for now.
 
Choi Mika shares her innocent kiss with Super Junior's Eunhyuk~
 
In the latest episode of Strong Heart SM Town Special, it was revealed that Mika kissed Eunhyuk secretly in the cheek. She told everyone that it was her way of saying Thank You for being a good friend.
 
"I was very depressed when Eunhyuk came, calling my name." She said, shyly.
 
"You sure don't call me oppa, do you jellyfish?" Eunhyuk said with laughter.
 
"Oppa~" She replied with an aegyo that made everyone squeal.
 
"Hyung, can she kiss me too?" said Xiumin who seems to be a fan boy.
 
So all along, this couple is close after all~ Netizens commented, "Aww, I want a kiss from her too!", "The Strawberry Couple is real!"
 
Haha, as expected from MiHyuk. Now let me open a new article.
 
Super Junior's Lee Donghae and Eunhyuk share their thoughts about their love life.
 
In another scene in Strong Heart, Donghae was asked how his relationship before with Mika was, and how Eunhyuk was hiding his feelings the whole time, and lastly, how he ended up with Sora.
 
"Mika and I broke up. And by that time, she was pairing me up with Sora, who likes me even when Mika became my girl." said Donghae, who was honest with his feelings.
 
"Donghae kept on teasing me for it took me a long time for me to confess. I was sad when they got together, I kept blaming myself. But now I am happy Mika is with me." Eunhyuk replied.
 
"Donghae oppa used to like Mika a lot, and I almost lose hope. But Mika and I were not mad at each other. Through Mika, Donghae oppa became mine and he learned to love me." Sora said.
 
"Me and Eunhyuk began as strangers, friends, best friends then as a couple. We've been through a lot." Mika said.
 
"Eunhyuk hyung is a wimp that Sehun almost got her." Kyuhyun commented causing another laughter.
 
What secrets will be revealed soon?
 
There are so many articles, but another one caught my attention.