School Girls in the Making

Fate and Destiny

 

Donghae's POV :)
 
Damn, Sora and Mika will go back in studying? Not that I am against it, but.. I just can't stand being away from Sora. It would be very hard, and I get lonely especially when she is not around. I thought everyone in their family approves of me being her boyfriend?
 
Mrs. Choi: Recently, us parents have decided what we should do for Mika and Sora. Hana and Haneul already graduated in college so what they only need to do is to work. We've already assigned Hana and Haneul in a hotel since both of them have the same course. And now, Mika and Sora will be studying together in one school. As high school students.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
What?! As high school students?! Andwe!! I don't want to! I want to continue as a college student in Manila.. Eottokke?
 
Miyu: But umma.. What about college?
Mrs. Choi: You can continue your studies in Manila after you finish high school. You and Sora will be admitted in third year, as seniors since you will turn 18 in a couple of months.
Sam: Well, it's alright with me..
Eunhyuk: So my jellyfish.. Will remain in Korea?
Miyu's Mom: Of course! 
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
I sighed in relief as I heard that she will remain in here. But I almost pity her since she will go back again.. In high school. And seeing her, I prevented myself from laughing.
 
Miyu: Ya. y anchovy. What's so funny?
Eunhyuk: N-nothing.. *tries not to laugh*
Miyu: Liar! What are you thinking?!
Sam: Aish, Hyukkie oppa! Are you teasing us?!
 
I can't help it anymore so I started laughing. I mean, they would be in high school, and now that they look younger even without uniform, what more if they did?
 
Donghae: So our girlfriends will look like cute little children after all~
Eunhyuk: *pinches her cheeks* Hi, kid. *smirks*
Miyu: I AM NOT A KID! I'M SEVENTEEN FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
 
All of them were laughing as well. So I guess I really fell in love with a little kid.
 
Sam's POV :) (Lee Sora)
 
So.. I guess we have no choice. Since we are fluent in Korean already, then I guess it's time to study in a new school.
 
If I finish this one year here in Korea and when Donghae oppa would need to go to the military with Sungmin oppa and Eunhyuk oppa, that is when Miyu and I would go back to Manila. I know, I am way ahead, but better to have plans than nothing at all. Anyway, our parents gave us a set of uniforms to choose from. All from different schools.
 
Sam's Dad: From left to right is the uniform of Korea Kent Foreign School, Kyunghee University, Neulparan University and Inha University. Which uniform would you like?
Sam: Dad, can we really determine how good a school is with this?
Mrs. Lee: Don't worry, Sora. We looked at all schools that are suitable for the two of you and that's how we ended up with.
Sam: Ah, thank you, umma. *smiles*
 
The uniforms were so cute and not the usual type. Korea Kent has a mini skirt, in checkered blue and we have a blue blazer and a white top inside. Kyunghee, on the otherhand, is black in color, just like in the drama, "Shut up! Flower Boy Band." Inha University is similar to Alice Academy which is a long sleeved top, and red skirt. And lastly, Neulparan University whose uniform is similar to Dream High.
 
Ah, I know what to choose now!
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Wow, all these uniforms are so cute. I wonder how Mika will look like in a Korean High School uniform?
 
I started to imagine things. In my imagination, Mika would wear a cute uniform, and her hair would be tied up in a ponytail and she will wear long socks and boots.
 
Miyu: Oppa~ Let's go to school together~ *giggles*
 
I started squealing like a fanboy. That would be cute indeed. Aish, I'm becoming a y anchovy once again. Aigoo.
 
Miyu: Ya! Why are you squealing all of the sudden?
Eunhyuk: Eh? Was I?
Miyu: *blushing* What were you thinking?! Siwon oppa!!
Siwon: Waeyo?
Miyu: This anchovy.. Is thinking y stuffs!
Eunhyuk: Eh? I am not!
Siwon: Aish, pabo hyung! You stay out of this room!
Miyu's Mom: You and Eunhyuk sure are a love-hate couple. *laughs* How about you guys leave first and let Mika and Sora try on all the uniforms?
Mr. Choi: Arraseo.
 
And so we left. Aish, I have to get my camera and take pictures of her!