Fated to Love You

Fate and Destiny

 

Miyu's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk: We are here, jellyfish.
 
The playground was still there, and nothing had changed just like my love for him.
 
Miyu: Why did you take me here, anchovy?
Eunhyuk: Because for me this is a memorable place to which I've shown you my affection.
 
Come to think of it, it really is a memorable place especially that night when I was with him.
 
Eunhyuk: Mika, did you know that I often go here when I was still a child?
Miyu: Jinjja?
Eunhyuk: One time, I was with Sora noona that time, you know, my sibling. I was a kid back then when I told her something.
Miyu: Oh, what is it?
 
I sat on the swing, and he was there, kneeling in front of me. I was slowly moving the swing, and he was holding my hand.
 
Eunhyuk: Your hands are cold, Mika. *puts gloves* Wear this.
Miyu: Thanks.. Oh oppa.. May I know what you told your noona back then?
Eunhyuk: I was here when I was still twenty three years old. I always wanted to grow up and fall in love. Then when I saw someone, a girl who I used to love, that's where it all started.
Miyu: Oh. I guess there are people who makes us fall in love instantly.
 
I was not really happy with what he said. He was exactly talking about someone he fell in love with before me. But who can I blame? He is also not my first love. It was Andrei. And the next one is Ryuusei.
 
Eunhyuk: *shows a picture* Here. I was in Taiwan that time, two to three years ago. There I was at Taipei Zoo with the Super Junior members.
 
I wanted not to look at the picture, but he was persistent to do so. And when I did, I was shocked.
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk oppa.. I lost that picture, when I was fourteen..
Eunhyuk: Eh?! Is it really you?!
 
Eunhyuk' POV :)
 
I have to be honest. Mika was not my first love. It was a beautiful girl in a picture that I found in Taipei two years ago. She had long hair, dark brown eyes.
 
Flashback, 2010.
 
I was looking around the zoo, and I just bumped into a girl.
 
"I'm Sorry!!"
 
The girl just ran, after that.
 
Eunhyuk: Miss!!
 
I tried catching her, but it seems like she did not understand Chinese or Korean. What's more surprising is there was a wallet size picture of that girl and her mom who looked exactly like her. And there was a name written in the back.
 
"Mizuki Yamamoto."
 
Ryeowook: Hyung, let's go.
 
Ever since that day, I kept that picture. Will I ever see her again? Mizuki-san.. Years passed, and I am still hoping to see her. Is that even possible?
 
End of Flashback.
 
Then Mika told me that it was her. How?
 
Miyu: See that picture? It's me and my mom. We went to Taiwan back then, and I was in a hurry. So we met after all, anchovy. *smiles*
Eunhyuk: But why is your name Mizuki Yamamoto? And your face changed.
Miyu: Well duh, as I grow up, I have to change myself. I had no contacts by that time. My hair is still very long and natural as well. And Mizuki Yamamoto was written there because I was an Otaku before I became a kpop fan.
Eunhyuk: I was a pabo for not noticing..
Miyu: I remember that too. But it rained to I didn't even saw your face..
 
Who would knew that a girl like her that was only in a picture can be put to life, as my girlfriend?!
 
Then it started snowing that time.. And lights were present in the playground.
 
Eunhyuk: Mika.. So.. You are my first love after all..
 
I hugged her, because I waited three years for us to see each other again.
 
Miyu: I was only in third year in high school, about to become a senior when that happened.
Eunhyuk: Still, I'm glad I found you. Choi Mika, I was fated to love you.. 
Miyu: You take the time to call, you talk to me for most of the day and sometimes night, you put up with everything I throw out. You actually must love me <3 <3 <3 <3
Eunhyuk: Of course, Jellyfish. I love you, I want your love all the time, the more I get the more I want, and the more I want the more it hurts, I want to spend every second of my life with you..
 
We were looking into each others eyes, as we utter sweet nothings to each other. This is great.
 
Miyu: Ohhh! It's snowing!!
 
We looked above, and waited for snow to fall.
 
Eunhyuk: It's your first time, seeing snow, right?
Miyu: Yes.. And I'm glad you were here with me. I love your dorky, gummy smile, your bedhead, the way you look at me when you catch me staring at you, and they way you hold my hand and the way you say i love you <3
Eunhyuk: *kisses her forehead*
Miyu: I may not be the most beautiful or skinniest girl out there but you chose me over all the other girls that would love to have you and for that I love you <3
Eunhyuk: I am luckier despite of your numerous suitors, you still chose an anchovy to be with.
 
I was still holding her, when she started to look down, grabbed some snow and created some snowballs and threw it at me.
 
Miyu: Take that, y anchovy!
Eunhyuk: Aish come back here y jellyfish!
Miyu: Catch me if you can!!
 
We were running around, just like little kids. And when I was able to caught her, I fell down, on top of her.
 
Miyu: You are indeed a ert, Hyukkie. *laughs*
Eunhyuk: *kisses her* Call me a ert, but only for you. *smirks* I love you~
Miyu: I love you too. We have been through bad times and good times but together we will never give up because we care and love each other~
 
Even we were piled up in snow, that didn't stopped us. What's funnier is, it was so slippery, that we ended up rolling. I had snow inside my shirt and I stood up.
 
Eunhyuk: Aaaahh!! So cold!!!!
Miyu: *laughs* You're so funny!! Do it again!
 
I smirked, and kissed her once again. She closed her eyes too.
 
Miyu: This jellyfish is fated to love you.
Eunhyuk: And this is what you called, destiny. We didn't choose each other, we just fell in love.
 
Mika grabbed my hand, and we created snow angels. Then I carried her once again to my car and she began to sneeze.
 
Miyu: Achoo!! *grabs tissue*
Eunhyuk: Bless you, Mika.
Miyu: Gwenchanayo *smiles*
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
It was my first time to encounter snow in Seoul, and I guess I've spent way too much. I am already catching a cold, yet I had so much fun.
 
Eunhyuk: I still can't get over the fact that we already met two years ago.
Miyu: Me too, anchovy. *holds hands with him* You're the love of my life, anchovy and didn't mean to fall for you but I did and I don't regret any of it. You make me smile everyday. I love you baby forever and always.
 
He kissed me, before I can breathe. The moment he did, I felt like electrified or something. Sparks fly, just like electricity.
 
Miyu: You just caught my disease, anchovy.. *blush* And you need some drugs to cure yourself..
Eunhyuk: Your love is my drug, also, it's the antidote to all the pain and suffering in my life. <3
Miyu: Sometimes I wonder why you chose me, but then I think about it and realize it doesn't really matter 'cause i love you <3
Eunhyuk: Don't need reasons why, because with you baby I'm fine.. *kisses her*
 
We headed back to the dorm to sleep. As far as I know, Prince Manager wanted me and Sam to wake up early and be ready right away.