Art of Letting Go

Fate and Destiny

 

Sungmin's POV :)
 
So I was right all along. Eun Mi was planning to break up with me. Why does she have to affected with what people say? I love her, she loves me. Why do they matter? Aigoo.
 
By the time I was worrying, I consulated Mika also about this.
 
Miyu: Sungmin oppa, don't ever lose Eun Mi unni. A girl like her is rare.. Don't let her give up on you. Give her reasons to hold on..
Sungmin: Yes, I won't. But how? What if you were Eun Mi, how would you want me to tell you that?
Miyu: Just come to her and express how you feel. I know how she feels, because I felt that way towards Sora back then when I was dating Donghae. I know how that Cheska Kim feels, and I know how unni does too.
Sungmin: So you sacrificed Donghae? Or was it your choice?
Miyu: Donghae oppa and I are better off as friends and it was our choice.
Sungmin: Did you ever feel regret? Or did you even cried?
Miyu: Aniyo.. But I don't want unni to just leave you like that. I know she loves you, oppa. What I am saying is, break up when you only agree to do so. If not, work things out. Go! Fighting!
 
I went to my car, patted Mika's head and thanked her. Lee Eun Mi, don't you dare give on us. Arraseo?
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
So I made a decision. I let him go. They say never, never give up on someone... but maybe its the holding on that is slowly tearing you apart..
 
Yet he had to see how am I. When the last teardrop falls, I'll still be holding on to all of our memories, and all of what used to be...
 
Eun Mi: Sungmin, it's been a while. 
Sungmin: Yeah, Eun Mi.
 
We asked each other how we have been in the past months. He was still the Sungmin oppa I knew, only busier.
 
Sungmin oppa, look at me.. I've been staring at you the whole time.. And again, my heart starts to wonder my boy. What can I do? My heart is screaming I love you so..
 
I remember what we used to have, the kisses and hugs we've shared. But now, they are gone. I was stupid, and now I am paying for the price of letting you go.
 
Sungmin oppa gave me everything, but I didn't gave my heart in return. I shouldn't have let you go from the very start, oppa. If only I could go back and fix this on track, believe me I would, not that I could.
 
I am missing you. Yet, I can't turn back what had happened. You beautiful smile, bright eyes... If I asked you to be back in my arms again, will you allow yourself? Or will you allow me? If we loved once again, I would never make the same mistake again.
 
Sungmin and Cheska got together, and that should be me, making him smile..
 
Now what? I am only filled with used to be's.. How could I let him go? Is it too late?
 
Lee Eun Mi, Let go. There is no point in holding on to something you've already lost. 
 
I'm trying to move on, but it hurts me.. the same goes with holding on. And everything, reminds of me.. Once you love someone, that love never dies no matter if you have moved on .
 
Sungmin oppa, please come back to me. The worst feeling in the world is looking back on life and realizing you forced to do something, not for your sake. But for others as well..
 
When I saw her with Cheska, my heart ached a bit. Sora was right. Why the hell did I let her do that? Why, oh why..
 
Then a flash of light appeared right before my very eyes, and I almost got blind.. I wonder what that is.
 
What will I do with these tears? I cannot forget you, I cannot erase you in my heart, who didn't stopped loving.. Eottokke, naega eottokke?
 
It's too late for everything, yet I'm still here, hoping that you would come back to me..
 
How the heck should I move on, when there's no way for me to love someone else?
 
Sam: I already told you, unni. Yet you didn't listened. Instead, you cared for that Cheska.
Miyu: Don't believe in the saying that when you love someone, set them free. Because if you really love someone, you would do everything for them not to go.
 
"Now here it comes, the hardest part of all 
Unchain my heart that's holding on 
How do I start to live my life alone? 
Guess I'm just learning, 
Learning the art of letting go."
 
The music kept on playing, until my tears fell once again.
 
Now I'm left with words unsaid..