Precious Moments

Fate and Destiny

 

Prince Manager's POV :)
 
And the strawberry couple is here. Seeing them in school outfit was natural since their chemistry is present everywhere. But what made me surprised is their inevitable skinship whenever they get close.
 
Eunhyuk would often put his arms around her, hold her waist and even hold her hands which I only saw for the first time.
 
By the time Mika turned into Cardcaptor Sakura and Eunhyuk as Li Shao Ran, it was fantastic.
 
To summarize what they all have, let's put it this way. HaeSora can portray emotions well, SiNeul shows a blissful type of romance, KyuNa is a mysterious couple, that makes them interesting, EunMin? Full of optimism and happiness. And lastly, MiHyuk. A couple that shows us that a matured guy and childlike girl are perfect. Opposites attract, they say.
 
The photoshoot ended earlier than expected and we thanked all the people for their hardwork.
 
Sam's POV :)
 
Finally~ back to my old self. So that's how it feels to be a cosplayer.
 
I updated my twitter account this time, because I was so bored.
 
@HeyItsLeeSora: Done with the photoshoot~ Please look forward to the next issue of Ceci Magazine~
 
I got 30 retweets in a second and 14 favorites. Cool!
 
Even the SJ members tweeted too!
 
@AllRiseSilver: Konichiwa! Eunhyuk desu~ Please look forward to Ceci Magazine's upcoming issue~
 
@siwon407: @AllRiseSilver: Going Japanese, eh? Hello everyone. Godbless. Here with @Haneul407 and @AllRiseDDHaru9 :)
 
@donghae861015: Konichiwa! Annyeong! Ni Hao! Kamusta! Photoshoot is over~
 
@ImSMI: Sungmin desu~ Hahaha~ Annyeong~
 
@GaemGyu: My hyungs are becoming Japanese. Konichiwa! Kyuhyun desu. O genki desuka?
 
Even Miyu and the rest did~
 
@AllRiseDDHaru9: Ceci Magazine is the best! SJ and Oppa's Dongsaengs in the upcoming issue~ @AllRiseSilver your Japanese is improving~
 
@Haneul407: PHOTOSHOOT DONE~ time for relaxation!
 
@KimHana07: SJ and Oppa's Dongsaengs for Ceci Magazine~ Please spread!
 
@EunMiLee: Oppa! Eun Mi desu lol @ImSMI: Sungmin desu~ Hahaha~ Annyeong~
 
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa, I think I have to go now. My classes will start in two hours.
Sungmin: Oh right! I'll take you there.
Eun Mi: Uhm, are you sure? I can take a bus anyway..
Sungmin: Aish, you're tired. I'd take you there.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Sungmin oppa really is sweet. And come to think of it, it will be his first time taking me to my school.
 
I feel so happy, yet nervous at the same time. Ever since those bunch of girls in the studio talked about Sungmin oppa as if he doesn't have a boyfriend.
 
I felt afraid, that he might be stolen away from me. But he loves me, right? Then again, who am I to complain?
 
He held my hand, as we entered the car. I envy Mika and Sora, they have no classes anymore. Well me? I still have to attend classes.
 
The day when Sungmin oppa and I became a couple, was when I passed my thesis defense and it was very rewarding.
 
Now I'm all set to not let anyone get in the way.
 
Sungmin: Why are you looking at me that way? *smiles*
Eun Mi: Nothing, oppa. Just happy that you are here with me. At first I just thought you were another boy, but when I got to know you I realized that you weren't like all the other boys, You were MUCH more! <3
Sungmin: *holds her hand while driving* You, are so sweet. *kisses her cheek* I don't ever want to lose you, you are the one person in my life that makes my world a better place, I LOVE YOU with all my heart :)
 
We didn't care about the traffic that time. All I wanted is to spend more time with him, whenever possible. Or better yet, all the time.
 
Eun Mi: We're here, oppa. *smiles* Thanks for the ride.
 
I looked back, but I noticed that Sungmin oppa was still holding my hand.
 
Sungmin: Aww, can't I stay even just for a while? I just want to tell you I love you, Eun Mi.
Eun Mi: You don't have to tell me you love me.. Just look into my eyes, hold me tightly, & kiss me the sweet way you do. That tells me all I need to know. (:
Sungmin: *kisses her* Still, I wanted to know who your friends are, and what it's like to be a student here.
 
Jinjja? Wow, I'm falling more and more for him because of that. Come to think of it, I want to show him off as well.
 
Eun Mi: Are you sure? Well, my classes will start in an hour anyway.
Sungmin: YES~ I am. So, should I park the car first?
 
So he did. Afterwards, we were walking, holding hands as we entered the campus. This is so great having my Super Junior boyfriend take me to class.
 
We haven't arrived in my building yet, there are numerous girls looking at us.
 
There's something inside of me that makes me think that I would encounter something weird today. I wonder what that is <3