Boy Meets Girl

Fate and Destiny

 

Prince Manager's POV :)
 
I arrived on time and I want to know what they look like as cosplayers and I even brought Donghyun with me.
 
One by one, the boys appeared for the first batch of the photoshoot. It will be boys first, then girls, and couple by couple.
 
The boys looked great in their clothes. Sungmin did effortless aegyo as always, Donghae was a ninja, Eunhyuk is a school boy, Siwon was handsome as usual and Kyuhyun was a masked man.
 
Eunhyuk: Why do I have to wear shorts? Aish good thing I started shaving my legs.
Donghae: I'm a ninja yaaaay.
 
What they did is they all lined themselves up, posing for the first picture. I felt like I was inside an anime convention.
 
Donghyun's POV :)
 
The girls were there already, and the boys grabbed their seats to watch their girlfriends pose.
 
Miyu: Ya y anchovy.
Eunhyuk: Shh! Jellyfish!
Miyu: What? Don't look at me that way.. *blush* I might get..
Eunhyuk: *laughs* You look like a twelve year old child! Hahaha! *pats her head*
Miyu: Aish! *kicks him*
 
We all laughed at them. Actually, Mika was extremely cute than usual. Like a bunny, marshmallow and teddy bear in one. She and Eunhyuk looked good.
 
Meanwhile, Siwon and Haneul were looking at each other, smiling. These two are like prince and princess in a modern day fairytale.
 
The pictorial for the girls began and all of us boys are focused on each one of them. Donghae was seriously looking at Sora, who is very pretty in pink. And of course, Hana and Eun Mi who made their boyfriends mindblown.
 
With just one click, it started. And ended right away, leading to the couple by couple pictorial.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Sora and Donghae were the first ones. And wow. It doesn't look like it's her first time modelling.
 
With their poses, it reminded me of the Greatest Kiss MV. As Sakura and Sasuke, they had to create an ambiance of silence, secrets and love for each other.  It was daebak.
 
Miyu: Sam! Are you sure this is your first time? YOU, ARE LEGEN.. WAIT FOR IT.. DARY!!
Sam: Aww, cut it out. I just did my best.
Miyu: Your best was awesome!
Sam: Thanks! I bet you'll do great too!
 
The next one is Siwon and Haneul. It suits them perfectly and the way he carried his girlfriend, in maid costume was romantic indeed. Observing them, it was full of chemistry and the type of couple you wouldn't be bored of.
 
Miyu: Great job, future sister in law!
Jasmin: *blushes* Gomawo..
Sam: She looked great with Siwon oppa!
Miyu: I agree! So, who's next?
Jasmin: It would be Hannah and Kyuhyun oppa~
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Jasmin unni and Sam were perfect for the pictorial and gosh~ It's time for KyuNa to be together.
 
I love Hannah unni's costume. Sailormoon. It was my favorite anime back then too. And Kyuhyun oppa was just too gorgeous to be Mamoru. Daebak! What more if she transformed into a mew mew?
 
I'm getting very excited for this one especially when the boys are paired up with their girls.
 
Now it's Eun Mi unni's turn together with Sungmin oppa. So I am last after all. But it's fine.
 
Differenciating EunMin couple from the others, they are cute and sweet at the same time. And it gives you a feeling that all people can find their true love at a right time. Seeing them, it was beautiful and Eun Mi unni is always doing her best.
 
In a photoshoot, a lot of things are revealed. You just have to be alert all the time.
 
And speaking of alert, it was time for me and Eunhyuk to show them what we got.