Insecurities

Fate and Destiny

 

Eun Mi's POV :)
 
Morning came, and we had to get ourselves ready. Actually, I slept with the girls since I am the only one who lives in a different home from them. It was fine, because they are nice and welcoming towards me.
 
We woke up very early, still sleepy and lazy to prepare ourselves but we have to. Sungmin oppa once told me that photoshoots are sometimes tiring and humid since there are lights present.
 
I got dressed, and I was the first one to wake up. Mika was still sleepy, but she decided to help me out in preparing the breakfast.
 
Miyu: Eun Mi unni, so you've been a Sungmin biased ever since? You're so loyal to him.
Eun Mi: Yup~ I never expected we would end up this way.
 
Among the dongsaengs, my closest friends are Hana and Haneul. And it's my first time having a conversation with Siwon oppa's sister.
 
At first, I thought she was childlike. I mean, she doesn't even look like her age. I thought she was the maknae, but it was Sora after all.
 
But first impressions don't last and I just proved that she's like a child, but can be matured whenever she wants to.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
It's my first time spending a moment with Sungmin oppa's girlfriend. She's a caring person with an awesome charm. As far as I know, she is the exact type of Sungmin oppa.
 
Miyu: Are you excited for the photoshoot later?
Eun Mi: Uhm, I would love to be with Sungmin oppa.. but seriously.. I don't even know how to do a photoshoot.
Miyu: Neither do I, unni. I mean, all of us are clueless. *laughs*
Eun Mi: You didn't have a photoshoot when EunHae's new album was released?
Miyu: Did we? Uhm.. I guess not. They just took screenshots of the music video..
Eun Mi: But what does it feel to be with them? I mean.. being with EunHae oppas.. and you know.. was it awkward being with your ex boyfriend by that time?
Miyu: It was, at first. But Donghae oppa is nice, and we are always in good terms. Eunhyuk? Uhm, well.. I was in denial that time of having feelings for him.. so.. I was filled with mixed emotions.
Eun Mi: I wish I can have good photos in the process.
Miyu: You will. You might even get shocked how beautiful the photos will be. *smiles* Don't worry, unni. You're in good hands especially with Sungmin oppa.
 
To my surprise, when I mentioned his name, he hugged Eun Mi unni from behind.
 
Sungmin: Good morning, jagiya.
Eun Mi: Sungmin oppa! I didn't see that coming~
 
I turned around at first, being happy for them. Well, I have to go and not to disturb their moment.
 
Sam's POV :)
 
We are all set and ready for the studio. Gosh, my heart is racing in anticipation. I wonder what it feels to be with my boyfriend in a photoshoot without worrying about bashers who would fill your inbox with death threats and other hurtful words.
 
Inside the car, we were all there with Donghyun oppa. And I can't wait to see my boy..
 
Hannah: I wonder what the theme will be~
Miyu: I bet it's going to be a fairytale like one..
Sam: Or maybe an "anything goes" type of photoshoot?
Eun Mi: Anything, as long as I'm with Sungmin oppa.. will do. *smiles*
Jasmin: Aish.. with or without photoshoot, I just want to see my Siwon oppa!
 
So it's like we are back in being fan girls, spazzing about how awesome our boyfriends are. Well, can you blame us?
 
We arrived at the studio, on time. And it was huge.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
The studio was huge and all the make up artists and staffs were there to welcome us. Actually, I'm a bit embarrased because they were all staring at me..
 
I don't really like it when people do that. You can't actually determine if they like you, or they hate you. Even in Manila, some people would do that. Aigoo.
 
Anyway, I saw a number of clothes for us to wear. One rack of each one of us. And in fairness, they knew what type of clothes we like.
 
The photoshoot will begin a few minutes from now, when the SJ members will arrive.
 
Miyu: Eun Mi unni, where are you going?
Eun Mi: I will go to the washroom first. *smiles*
Miyu: Ah, arraseo.
 
Eun Mi's POV :)
 
There were several ladies who were looking at me with dirty looks, but I didn't mind. I'm a type of person who doesn't give a damn on what other people say about me.
 
Inside the washroom, I went inside, and it was huge. You can even take a bath there if there was a bath tub.
 
While I was using the toilet, I overheard a lot of girls, talking about Sungmin oppa..
 
Girl #1: Sungmin oppa will come as well? Gosh! I have to get myself ready!
Girl #2: You have to, girl! We can ask for autographs too! Gosh. I am so loving my job right now.
Girl #1: Yeah. Totally worth it ever since Super Junior came.
 
But.. don't they know that he's my boyfriend? And it was already revealed to the public.. that we are a couple.
 
And those girls, are pretty.. and not to mention.. they have nice body.. Aish. I'm comparing myself once again.
 
I stopped for a moment, washing my face. What does this imply?