Is This The End for Jellyfish and Anchovy?

Fate and Destiny

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Damn it.. my heart is hurting. My jellyfish.. is crying in front of me and everything is my fault. And I still feel jealous because Ryuusei kissed her.
 
Eunhyuk: If you really love me, then you would stay away.
Miyu: Anything but that, anchovy.. I really love you.. *crying*
Eunhyuk: I love you? That's too cliche.
Miyu: I don't care if it is. That's how I'm feeling.
Eunhyuk: Stop holding on to me, Choi Mika.
 
I pushed her accidentally, making her fall into the ground. And there was Ryuusei, who just caught her.
 
Eunhyuk: See? Your Ryuusei is there to catch you.
Ryuusei: Lee Hyukjae. Stop this.
Eunhyuk: You're the one who should stop. And how dare you call me without honorifics? Learn to respect your elders, Ryuusei. Just because you are a Filipino-Japanese doesn't mean you can act as if we are close.
Ryuusei: I thought you love Miyu? Or Mika? Then why are you pushing her away this time?
Eunhyuk: BECAUSE YOU CAME INTO OUR LIFE DAMN IT.
Ryuusei: Are you out of your mind? Eunhyuk hyung, you're becoming just like me towards her!
Eunhyuk: Stop comparing me to you because we are different?
Ryuusei: Different? The only thing different from us is the time. I hurted her two years ago, and you repeated what I did. What the heck is your reason for hurting her?
Eunhyuk: I'M JEALOUS. YOU'RE WITH HER, AND YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT SHE'S MY GIRL YET YOU KEEP ON STEALING HER AWAY.
Ryuusei: Okay, I admit. I love Miyu Suzuki aka Choi Mika. And I wanted to steal her away from you.
Eunhyuk: You've finally admitted it. There she is, single. Go and get her.
Ryuusei: I don't want to.
Eunhyuk: And now you're refusing to do so?
Ryuusei: Because she's happier when she's with you. She didn't want to talk to me because she's afraid you might get mad. And I was stupid to continue chasing her.
Miyu: Eunhyuk oppa.. *sniffs* Don't you love me anymore?
Eunhyuk: No.
Ryuusei: Don't believe him, Miyu. He's a liar. He loves you so much.
Miyu: I.. I have no anchovy anymore. How can a jellyfish like me live without my anchovy?
Eunhyuk: There's oxygen.
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
I guess this is the end. I shouldn't have listened to my heart, who was screaming her name. I was such a fool, for letting her go in the past.
 
Seeing her chase Eunhyuk, made me realize how jerk I was when she was still holding onto me. It seems like Eunhyuk and I changed personalities this time.
 
I held Miyu, for her to be able to stand. She fell for that guy, and it's too late for me to catch her now.
 
Ryuusei: Miyu, how much do you love him?
Miyu: How can I possibly count how much? It's a mass noun and it will last forever.. to infinity, and beyond.
Ryuusei: See? That's how much she loves you. If she loves me back, would we still be here? She would have gone to Manila with me instead. You know what? You are a coward, a wimp.. and an idiot.
 
Well, I have to be honest this time. He's afraid of any guy who would steal Miyu away from him. And an idiot for hurting her without any valid reason, and a wimp for not fighting his love for her.
 
Eunhyuk: You don't know anything at all.
Ryuusei: Even if I don't, I know Miyu loves you. She expresses her love the way she can, and is never afraid. She may be vulnerable, yet she never depended on anyone. I never became her boyfriend, but I do know how it hurts. *holds Miyu's hand* Miyu, I'm so sorry..
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Ryuusei knows me.. well. And I never expected that. I was mad at him because Eunhyuk would definitely get mad.. Knowing that this might be the end for both of us.. I can't help but cry.
 
And guess what? I ditched classes because of this. I was emotionally hurt the whole time. And so did Ryuusei.
 
Miyu: *crying* Ryuusei.. mianhae also. For not talking to you properly. Thanks anyway. I guess.. he doesn't need me anymore..
 
No matter how much I tell Eunhyuk how I love him, it's no longer effective. And I am also tired, because he doesn't even care at all.
 
Miyu: Ryuusei-kun, arigato gosaimasu. Wag kang mag-alala, hindi na ko bitter sayo. (Don't worry. I am no longer bitter towards you.)
 
I faked a smile, so that Eunhyuk won't see. And it rained also very hard. Perfect. Just so no one can see me crying because of him..
 
Miyu: *fake smile* I'll be fine~
Ryuusei: Shut up and stop lying.
 
I ignored Ryuusei, and I walked, even without umbrella. My uniform was wet, and I didn't care. Then suddenly, Eunhyuk hugged me from behind.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish.. I'm so sorry.. *crying*
Miyu: *smiled slowly* You.. called.. me.. jellyfish..
Eunhyuk: I can't take this anymore. My stupid pride.. You're more important than it..
Miyu: Do you still love me?
Eunhyuk: Of course, jellyfish. Everything I told you.. was the exact opposite. I was so stupid for making you feel this way.
Miyu: I have no idea why you broke up with me.. *crying* But even if we broke up.. you're still the only one in my heart.. But since you wanted to let go in the first place, who am I to interfere??
 
Memories started to flash inside my mind. The first time we met, when he thought I was a sasaeng, and a kid.. When we first danced.. The times when we would tease each other.. When we got paired up as a couple.. When people shipped MiHyuk..
 
Also, when I realized I fell in love with him, and we admitted we are in love with each other.. And now, I guess it's like a pile of dust which would be thrown away by the air.
 
Eunhyuk: I'm so sorry.. I was insensitive.. Hit me all you want.. Curse me.. Just don't leave by my side anymore.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
It was still raining.. and it was heartbreaking. Maybe the weather knows what Mika is feeling so they had to be with her.
 
I was expecting Mika to hurt me back. I'm always the one hurting her..
 
She kicked me so hard, that I also fell on the ground. Imagine Jan Di, doing that to Jun Pyo. That's how it is. But who am I to complain? That's nothing compared to the pain I've given her.
 
Then she pulled me, and she was hitting me like a kid, like what she did to Ryuusei..
 
Miyu: DON'T EVEN TRY TO BREAK UP WITH ME AGAIN.. DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE? T___T I hate you, Lee Hyukjae! You good for nothing anchovy!
 
Then she hugged me tightly.. and I can feel that she missed me.. Then she reached for me, attempting to kiss me that time.
 
Eunhyuk: You can't do it, jellyfish..
Miyu: *frowns* Why..?
 
I didn't respond to what she said, and just kissed her through the rain. She kissed me back, and we both are wet from the raindrops..
 
Miyu: Saranghae.. nado saranghae.. *crying*
Eunhyuk: Stop crying. I won't leave you, promise..
Miyu: Make sure you grant that one.. anchovy.. My y anchovy..
Eunhyuk: I will.. Ya, Ryuusei.. gomawo..
Ryuusei: No biggies..
Miyu: Eunhyuk, I want to whisper something to you..
Eunhyuk: *moves closer* What?
 
There she was, kissing me again. This sneaky, y jellyfish of mine.. got me shocked. Still, I love her. I will never ever let her go, swear.
 
This is not the end for the Strawberry Couple. Because this is just the beginning of a meaningful relationship.