Sinful Gestures

Fate and Destiny

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
We arrived at the dorm, and to our surprise, Sora and Mika had already left. What a waste. Good thing their school is only a few kilometers away.
 
Hannah: Ah oppa, try to go to their school instead. They went there way earlier than expected.
Eunhyuk: Thanks, Hana.
 
We rushed to Neulparan University. Choi Mika, please wait for me.
 
Sam's POV :)
 
Kyouya and I went to the fire exit to talk about Ryuusei. He was serious, but I didn't mind.
 
Kyouya: So, what do you want to talk about?
Sam: About Ryuusei. Him following Miyu around.
Kyouya: Why? What about it?
Sam: Miyu and Eunhyuk broke up yesterday.
Kyouya: Eh?! Why and how?
Sam: Because of Ryuusei. Kyouya, please.. Tell Ryuusei not to interfere with her and Eunhyuk oppa again.
Kyouya: So you want me to tell him to back off? Sam, he may be my cousin, but I have no right to interfere. He loves Mika.
Sam: Yeah, at a wrong time when Miyu is already taken.
Kyouya: But he is sorry for what he did. But Miyu kept on ignoring him.
Sam: Eunhyuk oppa will get jealous if she talked to him.
Kyouya: Why does he have to be that way? Donghae hyung is not like that.
Sam: They are different so stop comparing them.
Kyouya: Yeah right. I don't even know why you are attracted to Donghae hyung.
 
Kyouya glared at me, and I got scared. He was moving closer, and I kept on moving backwards. Then he held my arms, and I can't let go.
 
Kyouya: Why can't it be me, Sam? I love you, and I know you since our high school days. That guy, only knew you because you were a fan of him.
Sam: So? At least he is loyal to me.
Kyouya: I was loyal too, Sam. You put me in the friendzone because of him. For several years, you were chasing him yet he didn't even know you existed.
 
Kyouya was there for me, but for me he is just a good friend. Better to put it that way than to give him false hopes. So what if I think about Donghae oppa all the time? Back then, I never expected him to be mine. I was a hopeless romantic, who only imagines things. But because there's still something in my heart that wants to hold on, I did until the eday that I can finally say that he is mine.
 
Kyouya: Sam Lee, I love you. Just choose me instead and we'll go back to Manila together.
Sa*m: Aniyo, Kyouya. It's not easy as iti looks like. My Filipino parents are back in Manila, and of course my real parents would not approve.
Kyouya: If you really want to be with me, you will say yes.
Sam: I'm sorry, Kyouya. But I love Donghae oppa. For me, you are a good friend. You deserve someone better.
Kyouya: But I love you, Sam.. And for me you are the one.
Sam: Please.. What you and Ryuusei are doing, just stop. You and Ryuusei won't be able to convince us.
Kyouya: I guess I'll have to do this the hard way.
 
Kyouya moved his face closer..
 
Sam: Ya!!!!!!! Donghae oppaaaaa!!!
 
Donghae oppa, please help me!!!
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
It was that stupid jerk Ryuusei, who offered his hanky to me.
 
Ryuusei: Why are you crying, Miyu?
Miyu: *throws the hanky* Leave me alone for goodness sake.
Ryuusei: I won't.
Miyu: Eat food, Ryuusei. Eat food!
 
*Eat food is equivalent to F*** You in Korean.
 
Ryuusei: Miyu..
Miyu: u*kicks him* Stupid Ryuusei!!!
Ryuusei: Ouch!!!
Miyu: ANO, MASAYA KA NA? NAGBREAK NA KAMI NI EUNHYUK OPPA!! YAN NAMAN GUSTO MO DIBA?! (What, are you happy now that Eunhyuk oppa and I broke up?! That's what you wanted, isn't it?!)
 
I hit Ryuusei in the chest, and I ended up throwing my bag at him. If it weren't for him, my anchovy wouldn't end our relationship.
 
Miyu: Wala kang kwenta! Darating ka kung kailan masaya ako! Sinaktan mo na nga ko, pumayag akong magpakamasokista kahit na alam kong may girlfriend ka. Kahit.. *crying* (You are good for nothing and you will comeback now that I am happy?! You've hurted me and I allowed myself to become a masochist even if you have a girlfriend.. Even if..)
 
Ryuusei didn't fought back and hugged me tight. This idiot.. I want him dead..
 
Miyu: *pushes him away* Here you go again! Ryuusei, yamete kudasai!!! (Please stop!!) You son of a..
 
Before I could even curse him, he kissed me.. For the first time..
 
I pulled him away.. And I kicked him once again. And there was Eunhyuk oppa.. Who witnessed what Ryuusei did to me.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Aish.. Where is Sora? I was looking around the campus when I heard Sora's voice.
 
"DONGHAE OPPAAAAAA!!!!!"
 
I can hear her voice inside the fire exit. It was locked so I had to kick it hardcore.
 
Donghae: You idiot!!! What are you doing to Sora?!!
 
There was Kyouya, who attempted to take advantage of Sora. She was lying on the ground, crying and she ran to me.
 
Sam: *crying* Oppa.. Oppa.. *hugs him*
Donghae: Sora, stay at the back.
 
I lost my temper for the first time and smacked him. Kyouya did the same and we ended up fighting.
 
Donghae: Eat fo od.. Who are you to do this to my girlfriend?! Isn't it clear to you that she loves me?! You and your cousin Ryuusei.. Go back to where you belong!!
Kyouya: You are the reason why she can't be mine!
Donghae: Shut up! She loved me from the very start!!!
 
Blood was over my lips, and my face was covered in scars. I won't let my girl be abused by guys.. Sora deserves respect.
 
We didn't stopped, even Sora was already crying, begging us to stop.
 
Kyouya: Damn you, Lee Donghae!
Donghae: Damn you also, Kyouya. Eat food.. Always remember that. Damn you to the deepest pit of hell where you belong..
 
It was my first time beating up a guy. And when the janitor arrived, we all became quiet. I hugged Sora, and I covered herself with a jacket.
 
Donghae: *whispers* It's fine now, Sora. Oppa is here for you.