Talking Things Out

Fate and Destiny

 

Siwon's POV :)
 
After our bonding moment with our sisters, Sungmin hyung and I left their dorm. It was actually my first bonding moment with my sister since I am busy most of the time.
 
Sungmin: Eunhyuk is such an idiot.
Siwon: Yeah. I hate seeing Mika cry.
 
When we reached the SJ dorm, we quickly went and opened the door. At that moment, I saw Eunhyuk and Donghae, on their way.
 
Eunhyuk: You're back!
 
Sungmin hyung kicked Eunhyuk, causing all of us to burst out laughing.
 
Eunhyuk: Why are you doing this to me?! That hurts!!!!
Sungmin: That's what you get for hurting your girlfriend!
 
This time, I was the one who kicked Eunhyuk and he got really mad.
 
Eunhyuk: I AM NOT A PUNCHING BAG!!
Siwon: We are not punching you. Ya, why did you broke my sister's heart?!
Donghae: He is a pabo. And now he wants her back.
Sungmin: You're just like Ryuusei! You would hurt her then regret?! Aigoo.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
What Sungmin hyung said was an eye opener. He was right. I am like Ryuusei. Damn it, knowing that my jellyfish is hurt because of me, I also felt pain in my heart. Does this really occur when you love someone? It seems like your thoughts and feelings are interconnected with each other. Just like twin siblings.
 
Eunhyuk: I was dumb. Do you think she would still accept me?
 
I remember how she begged me to not break up with her. Even if I was just pretending to not love her, my heart is screaming that it hurts seeing her go.
 
Donghae: Eunhyuk, honestly, we are disappointed. Remember when you and her just fought because of a microphone? Mika is always the victim. Don't you know how much it hurts when a guy breaks up with a girl?
Siwon: My sister loves you, Eunhyuk. Stop hurting her because it's like you are hurting me as well.
Sungmin: No guy deserves a girl's tears..
Eunhyuk: I will go to their dorm right away.
 
If you guys want to hit me, then do so. That's nothing compared to what I did to my precious jellyfish.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Another day in school. Actually, I am not in the mood to do so. My eyes are so tiny, puffy, red.. my head hurts and I feel so numb. Too much drama and crying for just a single day.
 
Sam: Miyu, wake up. It's 5am.
Miyu: Our classes are 5 hours from now. I'm not in the mood.
Sam: Miyu, I said, wake up!!
Miyu: Why are you forcing me?
Sam: Miyu, the world does not revolve around you. Even if you undergo a break up, it would not stop just for you.
Miyu: Even if I tried, I wouldn't be able to focus.
 
That's how I am. Whenever I get upset, I would be so affected that I might end up pushing people away.
 
Sam: Miyu, jebal..
Miyu: Fine..
 
I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I would need to cover myself up, and fake a smile for today.
 
Sam's POV :)
 
Even if no one is blaming me, I am still so guilty. Maybe I am the cause of their break up.. Look, Miyu and Donghae oppa broke up because of me. And now Eunhyuk oppa and her because of me mentioning Ryuusei. I'm such a bad friend.
 
I called Donghae oppa and asked for help.
 
Sam: Donghae oppa, got some time?
Donghae: Anytime, my love. What's the matter?
Sam: Is there any chance that Eunhyuk oppa would actually take back what he said?
Donghae: I think so. Yesterday, me and both of your brothers talked to him.
Sam: This is all my fault.
Donghae: Don't say such thing. Nobody knew that Ryuusei and Kyouya were coming. What I think you should do is to be with Mika, and don't let Ryuusei stay close to her.
Sam: What about class? They are seatmates.
Donghae: Request your teacher to let you both transfer. It will be for the best. Ya, stop blaming yourself, arraseo? I love you.
 
Little did I know that our phone call lasted for half an hour. This time, I called Kyouya.
 
Sam: Kyouya..
Kyouya: Why, Sam?
Sam: Can I talk you to later?
Kyouya: But you already am talking to me.
Sam: Aniyo, it's just between you and me. Can we meet later?
Kyouya: Arraseo.
Sam: Thanks. See you.
 
I guess the only thing left is to push Ryuusei away, through Kyouya's help.
 
Sam: Miyu, I'll go ahead.
Miyu: Ah.. sure.
 
I have to talk things out with him. He is Ryuusei's cousin anyway.
 
Kyouya's POV :)
 
I wonder what Sam wanted me to talk about that she wanted the two of us to meet. I mean, we can talk through phone calls anyway. Not that I don't want to see her, but because of what she said, I got curious why.
 
I went to school early, hoping that I could see her. Maybe this will be the time for us to talk more, heart to heart.
 
Ryuusei: Ya, where are you going?
Kyouya: I'm gonna meet Sam today. Waeyo?
Ryuusei: Aish I wish I could say the same thing to Miyu. Have fun though.
Kyouya: Thanks.
 
Donghae's POV :)
 
Oh! I forgot. Sam's things are inside my bag, including her folders in Korean 101. Goodness. We were so romantic last time, we even forgot almost everything.
 
I have to go to her school first before I go to work.
 
Eunhyuk: Donghae, are you going to the dorm?
Donghae: Yeah, and I have to hurry.
Eunhyuk: Can I go with you?
Donghae: *throws the key* Arraseo. You go and drive.
Eunhyuk: Why me?
Donghae: Just shut up and do as I say. I'm late!
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
I went to school alone that time since Sam went ahead of me. This . I have to pretend I am happy all the time.
 
I want to isolate myself and find a silent place for me to cry. Just because I'm numb doesn't mean I'm fine.
 
Two hours before classes, I cried at the grasses near our school. And to my surprise, there was someone out there, who offered his hanky to me.