Hidden Secrets

Fate and Destiny

 

Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk: Honestly, I am. I get jealous, insecure especially when there are boys out there who are wanting to court her. Look, of all the Oppa's Dongsaengs, when they found out that she was single, she was always the one talked about in the internet.
Donghae: I knew it. You can't blame her. Actually, the other SJ hyungs and dongsaengs had crushes on our dongsaengs.
Eunhyuk: Huh?
Donghae: This is shocking, but real. Leeteuk hyung, Heechul hyung had a crush on Hana and Yesung hyung obviously on Eun Mi ever since the fan meeting started. They were all looking at her.
Eunhyuk: Does Sungmin hyung know about this?
Donghae: Duh, we can't keep secrets from each other. And when I checked out my weibo account, even Hangeng hyung told me that she found Haneul attractive. And the same goes for Henry and Zhou Mi hyung.
Eunhyuk: Seriously, Haneul is attractive towards Chinese guys.
Donghae: I know. And before Sora became my girlfriend, did you know that Kibum and Kangin both had a crush on her? And lastly, Ryeowook. But you know him, he doesn't court anyone. But he felt happy when Park Ae Young was with him.
Eunhyuk: Why are you telling me all of these?
Donghae: To show you that despite of all the people admiring our girlfriends, it is not an excuse to break up. Besides, what's important is their feelings for us. You know girls, they have tons of crushes, but only one guy has their heart. In Mika's case, it's you.
Eunhyuk: *hugs Donghae* Y U NO MAKE ME REALIZE EARLIER?
Donghae: Well you never asked. Go to Mika's school tomorrow and apologize, arraseo? Or else I will kill you. Even if she is my ex-girlfriend, I am not allowing you to hurt her. Besides, she's our dongsaeng and my girlfriend's chingu.
Eunhyuk: I love you, Donghae.. *sobs* I love Mika as well.. I can't let her go.
Donghae: I love you too, Hyukkie. But if ever you hurt her again..
Eunhyuk: I know, I know. *smiles*
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
My head hurts. Damn it. I drank up a bottle of soju. Will I be able to go to school tomorrow?
 
Mikee: You two drink soju as if it's a glass of water.
Kyouya: I don't care.. I only care about Sam..
Ryuusei: It's my first time being drunk, yet I am still alright.
Mikee: Oops. You have classes tomorrow.
Ryuusei: Oh, right.
 
I went to my bed, thinking about Miyu. Tomorrow, I will do my best to talk to her.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Siwon: Mika?! Where are you?
 
It was dark inside, and I saw Mika sitting along her bed when I shouted at her.
 
Siwon: YA! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO?!!
 
She had a blade on her hands, trying to cut herself. She already did, and she was bleeding, but good thing I was able to prevent her from continuing that.
 
I took the blade away from her, and used my hanky to cover the wound.
 
Siwon: Mika..
Miyu: *crying* Siwon oppa.. *hugs him*
 
For the second time, I saw my sister, helpless and crying. I also held her tight too.
 
Miyu: Eunhyuk oppa.. broke up with me..
Siwon: HUH? That anchovy?!
Miyu: Because of Ryuusei.. my fling back in high school.. Oppa.. I can't accept it.. I love him so much.. It hurts..
Siwon: Why? I mean, what did that Ryuusei do?
 
Mika told me what happened, after school. And by that, I became angry at Eunhyuk hyung.
 
Siwon: Mika.. goodness.. How can he be so selfish and mean to break up with you?
Miyu: Molla.. *sighs* Oppa.. I want him back in my arms again.. I don't like Ryuusei.. It's Eunhyuk oppa who I want the most..
Siwon: I will talk to him afterwards. Arraseo? Don't cry. God will lead you back to him, if you two are meant for each other. If not, there's someone better..
Miyu: Oppa.. how can I found a better guy when I found the best?
Siwon: Everything will be alright, my sister.
 
Then Sungmin hyung entered the room, offering us some cheesecakes.
 
Sungmin: Ya Choi siblings! Eun Mi and I will eat all of these if you don't get out!
Siwon: Aish hyung why are you stingy. *sighs*
Sungmin: Nah, just kidding. *laughs* Mika, open wide.
Miyu: Eh?
Sungmin: I know how sad you are right now, but if you taste this, you'll feel better. Me and Siwon will kill Hyuk later.
Miyu: *laughs* Sungmin oppa, you're so funny! No wonder Eun Mi unni is so lucky to have you.
Sungmin: Jinjja? But despite of me being mischievous, I am lucky because she's always there.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
How I wish I could also feel that way. That feeling when your boyfriend would not leave you, no matter what. Is this really the end for both of us, the Strawberry, Jellyfish and Anchovy couple?
 
What about me? How can I live without my anchovy? I mean, I can. But not as happy as I am when I'm with him.
 
My heart still wants him back. And besides, I didn't do anything. I want to kill Ryuusei right now for doing this. Stupid him. I will never accept him in my life once again!!!
 
I'm just keeping a fake smile, just so they could stop worrying. I don't want to depend on others because ever since I was a kid, I've never depended on anyone except myself.. because I don't wanna be a burden.
 
Eunhyuk, when will you come back and fight with me? I will sleep early, and cover up my eyes with make-up because my classmates might know about our break up..
 
And tomorrow, I will beat the hell out of Ryuusei Kurosaki. Just so you all know.