Illogical Reason

Fate and Destiny

 

Donghae's POV :)
 
Eunhyuk was on his way to the door when I saw him, so sad, with tears in his eyes.
 
Donghae: Ya, what happened?
Eunhyuk: It's over for the both of us.
Donghae: Huh?
Eunhyuk: I broke up with her.
 
I smacked Eunhyuk on the face, without hesitations.
 
Donghae: Are you nuts?! Why would you break up with Mika?
Eunhyuk: Because of Ryuusei. I didn't know that jerk is in Korea and I hate the fact that he's in love with my girlfriend.
Donghae: So? Kyouya is also here, yet I didn't care since I know that Sora love me. Hyukjae, you are an idiot, a wimp.. Aigoo.
 
How can this anchovy be stupid?!
 
Donghae: Well, it's your choice. But does Mika love him? No. I don't get it why you broke up with her. I thought you're going to change. And not to mention that it's your two months of being together. What am I going to do with you?
Eunhyuk: Molla.
Donghae: Are you sure you can live without her?
Eunhyuk: I'm trying to. And besides, Ryuusei is there for her anyway.
Donghae: Are you jealous because they are in the same class, same age and they had a past?
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Sam: Seriously?! What happened?!
Miyu: You guys remember Ryuusei, right? The one I had a fling with two years ago? Well, Eunhyuk saw me with him.
Hannah: Oh my.. And gosh! How the hell did he get in here?!
Miyu: He said he wanted me back, and that he still loves me. But I kept on ignoring him. That guy doesn't stop at all.. I told him to back off, but he's so annoying!
Jasmin: Who does he think he is, asking you to go back to him when all he did was to break your heart?! Aish.
Miyu: *crying* Ever since their anniversary, when Ryuusei was mentioned, he became very cold to me. Before, he was always the one who would be sweet towards me.. But now..
 
I used up all the tissues that they had given me, and I think they are not enough. But I guess Eunhyuk had already made his decision, and no amount of tears can bring him back to me.
 
Sam's POV :)
 
Poor Miyu.. Suffering from this painful break up. As far as I know, this is the very first. Though she and Donghae oppa broke up, it was painless. But now, all the pain were gathered right now.
 
I think this is my fault. I was the one who asked about Ryuusei in the first place. I was insensitive and stupid to do that.
 
Miyu: And I need to go to school tomorrow. How will I explain to everyone that my eyes are so puffy even with contact lenses on?
Hannah: I'm sure your anchovy will come and get you soon. He cannot live without his jellyfish.
 
Then to our surprise, our brothers Sungmin oppa with his girlfriend Eun Mi and Siwon oppa paid us a visit.
 
Maybe later, I have to talk to Donghae oppa about this.
 
Kyouya's POV :)
 
Mikee: Yo. How's it going?
Kyouya: What am I going to do.. It hurts seeing her with someone else.
Ryuusei: Well at least Sam is not ignoring you.
Mikee: I told you guys that they are taken. Don't tell me that I didn't warn you.
Kyouya: What a pointless vacation. *sighs*
 
So us two were brokenhearted and by that we decided to drink, inside Mikee's house.
 
Siwon's POV :)
 
Since Sungmin hyung and I weren't able to fetch our sisters, we went to their dorm instead, holding a box of cheesecake that Mika likes and a strawberry cake for Sora.
 
Sungmin: Surpriseeeee~
Sam: Sungmin oppa! Siwon oppa!
 
Inside their dorm, honestly, the ambiance was not too great. Everything was quiet, unlike before.
 
Siwon: Haneul.. I miss you. *gives her a kiss*
Jasmin: I miss you too, oppa.
Siwon: Where's Mika?
Jasmin: I think you should go and check your sister out. She needs you.
 
What happened to my baby sister??
 
Sungmin: Did something bad happen to pink jellyfish?
Sam: More or less oppa. Annyeong, Eun Mi unni. *bows*
Eun Mi: Annyeong, Sora.
Sungmin: Shall we go and eat a slice of cake?
Eun Mi: Sure, jagiya. I'll be the one who'll serve for each one of us.
Sungmin: Aww, I want to help you out.
 
I went to Mika's room quickly, and checked her out.
 
Siwon: Mika? Oppa is here..
 
The room was silent, and she was nowhere to be found.