The Other Way Around

Fate and Destiny

 

Kyouya's POV :)
 
All of the sudden, I realized that Sam didn't changed. Thank goodness. For the moment, I thought I was going to be sad. This gave me a motivation to study harder in Korean.
 
The class had ended, right before our very eyes. Aww, so I guess we have to stay with them before they go to another class.
 
Kyouya: Sam, wait!
Sam: What is it?
Kyouya: I want to talk to you since it's been a long time.
Sam: Ah, mianhae, but can we just do it later? I have another class to attend to.
Kyouya: Gwenchanayo. I'll be waiting for you.
Sam: I still have three hours to go. Don't you have any classes to attend to?
Kyouya: Well, we only enrolled here in this class so there's none. Yet, I am willing to wait for you.
Sam: Are you sure?
Kyouya: Yeah. So, see you later.
 
Good thing Sam is not bitter to me at all. Actually, it should be me who should be that way.
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
Ryuusei: Miyu! Wait up!
Miyu: Here in Korea you should know how to call someone with respect. I am older than you therefore you should call me noona.
Ryuusei: *sighs* Arraseo. Miyu noona.. Why are you being this way to me? Don't you remember what we used to have?
Miyu: Oh, that six month fling? What do you expect, Kurosaki? Act as if you didn't broke my heart back then? Think again. But still, thanks. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be in a relationship with someone who deserves me.
Ryuusei: That's why I'm here, to apologize for what I did. I'd do anything, Miyu noona. Just so you could forgive me and accept me back once again.
Miyu: Naririnig mo ba yang sarili mo? Ano nalang sasabihin nang tao? Na hinahabol mo ko, na fan boy ka at stalker ka. (Can you even hear yourself? What would people say when they found out about this? They might think you are a stalker who is also a fan boy and you are fond of chasing me.)
Ryuusei: Kailan ka pa nagkaron nang pake sa ibang tao? Miyu, mahal mo pa ba ko? (Since when did you care about what people say? Miyu, do you still love me?)
Miyu: Why bother asking?
Ryuusei: Kasi mahal kita. (Because I love you.)
Miyu: *laughs* Do you really think you could actually get me back with those words? At hindi mo pa ba alam na may boyfriend na ko? Kilala kita, Ryuusei. Gagamitin mo na naman siguro ako kaya ka nagkakaganito. (And don't you know that I already have a boyfriend? I know you, Ryuusei. You would probably take me for granted once again that's why)
Ryuusei: Is that what you really think of me, Miyu? If you don't love me, you wouldn't be bitter.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
I hate Ryuusei. I really do. How can he possibly act as if nothing happened? And now he's going to tell me he loves me? What is he, an idiot?
 
Miyu: I love Lee Hyukjae. Got that? Stop acting as if you really love me when you don't. Arraseo? Do me a favor and stay away from me.
Ryuusei: I can't, noona. That's why I came here to Korea. To ask for your forgiveness, and go back to the way we used to be. Worse, I've fallen in love with you, and I still do that's why I want you back.
Miyu: You've told me those things before and I am an idiot for believing you.
Ryuusei: But this time Miyu, I really do. Would I even waste time to go here when I can go to Japan anytime with Kyouya? I am a player, but this time I am serious.
Miyu: Shut up!
 
It's kind of funny how you can text a guy and be all flirty & seem like you like each other and then in school you don't even say hi. I left him, and gave him an ice princess glare. I won't be a fool anymore to believe such words. Only Eunhyuk oppa can say those words to me.
 
Sam's POV :)
 
The professor for the last class was nowhere to be found so Miyu and I talked about those two idiots who just came, without even knowing anything.
 
Miyu: Sam.. please tell me that this is just a freakin' nightmare. *sighs*
Sam: How I wish I could, Miyu.
Miyu: Can you slap me?
Sam: Eh?
Miyu: Just do it. I won't hurt doing it.
Sam: Let's face it. They're here with us. What are you feeling?
Miyu: Annoyed, exasperated. How about you?
Sam: Just a bit shocked. Kyouya is still my friend anyway. *smiles* Ya, don't get yourself affected.
Miyu: Eottokke? Eunhyuk oppa and I kept on fighting because of that damn guy.
Sam: Eh? But why didn't you tell me?
Miyu: We would fight, then make up. He always thinks that I'm gonna forget about him when he comes. You know anchovy. He can be extremely jealous at times.
Sam: Why would he be? He belongs to you. And you belong to him.
Miyu: Mind telling him that? *sobs*
Sam: Why are you sobbing?
Miyu: I know how will this end up. Eunhyuk will hate me for sure.