Mischievous Fate

Fate and Destiny

 

Donghae's POV :)
 
We also parked my car at the campus when suddenly, she held my hand.
 
Donghae: What's wrong, Sora? Your hands are cold.
Sam: Just nervous, oppa. I really am.
 
To lessen that feeling, I her hair and cheeks and gave her a kiss on the forehead.
 
Donghae: You can do it, Sora. I know you can. You got me, and I know you will get the hearts of other people too.
Sam: You think so?
Donghae: Yes. I know you can. Trust me.
 
She smiled, and opened the car door when I stopped her.
 
Donghae: You forgot something, Sora.
Sam: What?
Donghae: *kisses her* A kiss from me. *smiles*
 
And so we kissed before she could walk through the campus.
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
We are already in the classroom, but there is no sign of Miyu or Sam. Are we in the wrong class?!
 
Kyouya: Ryuusei, relax. We still have 15 minutes to go.
 
Then all of the sudden, random students began to stand and shout girl's names.
 
It was Miyu and Sam, or should I say Mika and Sora.
 
Kyouya's POV :)
 
Sam Lee.. Aren't you so pretty.. Ryuusei and I were watching them walk in the classroom. She was as elegant as ever, with her hair flipping wherever she goes. Some students would even take their pictures too.
 
Ryuusei: It's been two years, but their beauty never changed.
Kyouya: I agree.
 
Ryuusei's POV :)
 
And there is Miyu, walking briskly as she is interacting with the fan boys. Actually, I am starting to get jealous. Back then, I was the one with so many female friends, and she would get jealous and now, the opposite happens.
 
She's cuter and more fashionable compared to before and she lost weight too. I can't wait to start the day with her around.
 
Sam's POV :)
 
Oh my gosh, I feel like a celebrity right now. I mean, who would ever thought that people would all get out of our classrooms to welcome us. We're not even stars, but gosh..
 
"Omo.. Lee Sora is beautiful.. Just like Sungmin oppa.."
 
"Isn't that Donghae oppa's girlfriend? Wow, she's lucky.."
 
Different people, with different perspectives, I must say.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Wow.. Is this how a celebrity looks like? All the people were surrounding us like as if Super Junior is here or something. I feel flattered and shy at the same time.
 
"Choi Mika! Sit with us!"
 
That's how fan boys would squeal. But sorry guys, Eunhyuk oppa is the one I wanna be with. Some watch me as where I go, as if I am an actress and they are some sort of paparazzi. But back then, I was just an unnoticed student.
 
Sam: Miyu, sit with me!
 
I smiled and did so. I feel safer and confident with Sam around. I smiled at some students, and they did the same. Some would even approach me and ask for an autograph.
 
When the clock striked 10, my heart raced in anticipation. It's indeed our first day in Neulparan University.
 
Sam's POV :)
 
The teacher arrived, earlier than expected and we all stood up to greet him. He wrote his name on the board and he is Marcus Lee.
 
Marcus: So, all of you. Welcome to Neulparan University. As you all know, we have two new students today and most of you know them, as Super Junior's girlfriends and dongsaengs. Please welcome, Lee Sora and Choi Mika.
 
We stood and bowed in front of our students and we were asked to go in front. My legs were shaking as I went there.
 
Marcus: So, Lee Sora. Mind introducing yourself?
Sam: Annyeong Haseo, Sora imnida. Mannaseo Bangawoyo. I'm seventeen years old.
Marcus: For a newbie in Korean language, you sure are fluent. My dongsaeng likes you. How about you, Mika-sshi? I am a fan of you, by the way.
Mika: *blush* Jinjja? Gomawo.. Annyeong Haseo.. Choi Mika imnida.. I'm also seventeen. *giggles*
Marcus: You're seventeen? Seriously, you look like thirteen. By the way, we also have two more new students along the way.
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
Awww. This teacher is also treating me like a kid. Anyway, the students were all looking at us, and I was wiggling my legs and putting my hands behind me.
 
Marcus: These students are from the Philippines, so I hope you all welcome them.
 
So, we are four, eh? And gosh, Filipino classmates? Yaaay! If that's the case, then.. I can speak in Tagalog if ever I get close to them.
 
Marcus: They are Filipinos, but their names are Japanese because of their father.
 
That's strange.. It reminded me of the idiots Ryuusei and Kyouya. But that's impossible. I'm in Seoul, and there's no way they would be here.
 
Marcus: They are two boys who would be staying with us for two weeks namely Kurosaki Ryuusei and Kurosaki Kyouya.
 
Sam and I stared at each other, shocked. Damn it.. You've got to be kidding me..