Time for Romance

Fate and Destiny

 

Sam's POV :)
 
Sam: *whispers* She got sad. It's working.
Eunhyuk: Thanks, Sora.
Donghae: *kisses her cheek* That's my girl. *smiles*
 
Actually, I lied to Miyu. It was Donghyun oppa who couldn't fetch her. Eunhyuk oppa prepared everything. From our breakfast to his gift which is a large pink jellyfish stuffed toy which suited her.
 
Miyu: Sam.. I'm done. *screams* *frowns*
Sam: Ah! Donghyun oppa is already waiting outside!
 
Miyu's POV :)
 
I was upset, because Eunhyuk oppa wouldn't be able to see me in my school uniform, and he would be able to receive this gift I prepared for him. I went downstairs, stomping my feet loud, emphasizing my anger. When I wasn't looking, I lost my balance and almost fell down on the stairs when Eunhyuk caught me.
 
Eunhyuk: Wow, an angel who fell down from heaven. Be careful. *smiles*
Miyu: Eunhyuk?!! *smiles* OMO! I THOUGHT YOU WERE BUSY BECAUSE SAM TOLD ME.. And you're here! *kissing his cheeks non stop*
 
Eunhyuk and I fell down because I was moving a lot. I was on top of him, and he gave me a gummy smile.
 
Eunhyuk: You sure are romantic, Mika. *smirks*
Miyu: Happy Monthsary to us..
 
Eunhyuk pulled me closer, and kissed me that time. Even we were on the floor, it sure was sweet.
 
Sam: Ya! Don't roll around the floor and let's eat!
 
I reached for his hand and help him stand up. Then he hugged me tightly.
 
Eunhyuk: I love you, jellyfish.
Miyu: *hugs him* I love you more, anchovy. *hands him the plushies* Here.. It's not much, but..
Eunhyuk: And I have my gift for you too.
 
It was a huge jellyfish stuffed toy, and it's pink!!
 
Miyu: Jellyfish!! Gomawoooo!!
 
And so we ate. Now my mood has changed into something better.
 
Eunhyuk's POV :)
 
She was so happy when I came. Looking at her in a school uniform, gosh, can't she get any cuter?
 
I really love her.. And I hope we will last even longer. Donghae is right. Even if that Ryuusei comes back, I should always trust Mika because it's the right thing to do.
 
Donghae and I went to our cars with our girlfriends and hurriedly sent them to school. While we were driving, Mika was just looking at me.
 
Eunhyuk: Jellyfish, why are you looking at me?
Miyu: Nothing. I just want to look at you so that I can be inspired in my first day of school.
Eunhyuk: *pats her head* You sure are sweet. I like that.
 
We stopped for a moment and parked at the university.
 
Miyu: Oppa?
Eunhyuk: What? I know you want something..
 
She pulled me close and kissed me before I knew it.
 
Eunhyuk: *blushing* y jellyfish! You are so stubborn! If you do it again.. I'll..
 
Before I could even speak, she did it again.
 
Eunhyuk: Ya!!!! You are stealing kisses from me!
Miyu: What would you do if I did it again? *smirks*
 
I gave an evil smile, and this time I was the one who made lips on her. We continued for a minute, and stopped.
 
Eunhyuk: Goodluck on your first day, babe.
Miyu: Thanks. I love you!
 
And I watched her walk along the campus before I go.