Spontaneous

You're the ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Spontaneous"

Nichkhun's POV

The world works in strange ways, right? First Jin, now this. Not that I mind her past, its part of her. And that's what Jin is now. In fact, I haven't seen him since that day. He doesn't even go to this school. I heard from Qian, that their parents had been in touch, and it turns out Jin just got back from China. He's supposed to be being home schooled, but decided to pay Qian a little visit, since his parents have forbid him from seeing her. Now, their family gatherings consist of only their parents and Qian, no Jin. They've also apologised for their sons greasiness, and have firmly dismissed any match making plans between the two.

She told me his parents weren't bad people. But his attitude has to be from some where. A child isn't born an .

Either way, we won't be seeing him again.

One problem down, only 99 left.

This is all I think about as I change. The past, the future. After I'm changed, I make my way down the corridor, heading toward the school gardens, to our meeting place. But at the last turn, I change my mind. Instead of heading to the school gardens, I head to the entrance of the high school. I want to clear my head; I'm way too occupied to eat lunch with the rest.

Exiting the school, I walk further and further away from the building, before pausing.

Not moving, I pull out my phone, unlocking the screen and sending a short text to Junho.

In music, might not make it to lunch. Qian's with the teacher, let the others know.

Everyone else will still be in class, since Wooyoung and him probably split to get Jieun. Junho won't probe as the others would.

I wonder for a few minutes, before setting a destination; the only place I'd go with regards to Qian. Deciding quickly, I begin the short trek, continuing with my train of thought. All these people popping up from her past. They're bringing her back to that time, ripping open the wounds I was trying to heal. Especially as they are all guys. It's getting harder and harder for me to keep my cool. And it never use to be a conscious thing for me.

Though I can see how their relationship is one of a siblings, it's well awakening to see how close they were - still are. This is a part of her past, a massive part, but it isn't staying in the past. It's a whole chapter of her life, but it isn't the past any more. It part of her present, Jin, Yunho, Changmin; they're all part of her present. Seems like even though he isn't here, Changmin is still very much part of her life. How can I compete with that?

A year out of sight, but never a minute out of mind.

However much I want to move her out of the past, I'm starting to realise how impossible it would be. Her present has ties with her past, I'm not even sure if you can call it past.

I'm nearing the my destinatiom, as I feel the urge to hit some thing hard. I've been lost in my thoughts, and teh journey was faster than I thought. I stare up at the university entrance.

Shaking my head, I snap out of my thoughts, knowing it's time to do what I came for. But wondering around, I realise it wasn't well thought out. Still, I manage to walk into the campus, no one taking a second glance as I blend in with the students. It's a nice campus; and since it's under the same management as teh high school, it's probably where I'll be next year. I'm still hovering just outside the campus, not sure where to go first. It is a massive place. But for the first time today, I'm in luck.

After about ten minutes of windering, I decide to go to one of teh typical spots; the student garden. Sitting there, right on the closest bench, is exactly the person I'm looking for.

I watch for a few seconds, as the person seems to be chilling out before class, reading a book. I hesitate, not wanting to disturb, but am encouraged as the book is laid aside. Taking a deep breath, I step forward. The person hears my approach, turning and smiling when they recognise me. I smile back, as her eyes shine.

"Noona."

Junho's POV

I reach into my pocket, pulling out my mobile as the second bell rings, sighing as I look for any hint of where the others are. The one occasion I'm on time, everyone else decides to be late. I tap on the one unread text, reading the message from Nichkhun sent 6 minutes ago. I groan as I finish.

I've already been wondering around the grounds waiting for the others, since everyone else seems to be caught up with something or other. I really don't feel like being alone right now.

When I'm alone it's too quiet. Too much room for thinking about stuff. Especially since Wooyoung brought up Mihi... I hadn't realised before, but I haven't spared her a thught. I hadn't even checked my messages, aside from the guys...

In fact, I haven't seen any girls.

That's right. Not a single girl since that morning with Soeun. I can't do it any more. 

Nothing helped me get over the one girl I couldn't have. It just increased my need for her. I couldn't get over that night. She took me in.

Why? I can't work it out.

But that's not even what bugs me the most. What does that, is what is it? Why does she make me feel this way? Why do I feel like I need her? Why does my mood lighten whenever I'm around her? I know what any one would tell me.

"Agh," I groan. This is exactly why I should not be left to my own devices. Everbody's caught up doing something.

For Jun, it's normal. He's always late from music, cos of his disputes with Chaerin. It usually takes them at least 10 minutes from after the dismissed bell, to actually move from the practise room. Usually, its just because one wants to piss off the other. Jun insists on finishing the run of the song before they leave, Chaerin usually squabbling over which lines to skip or not trying, so they have to go through the whole thing again and again until Jun decides he is satisfied. That's a to be expected.

Wooyoung went off to find Jieun, and so he would be taking his sweet time. Chansung and Taecyeon are in the same music class, and Taec is probably currently trying to track down the nut case. If not chasing him around the school. And Khun just sent me a message.

Judging from these facts, I'll be here for a bit longer yet. Unless one of the girls from theatre gets here. So Yoonah and Soeun might turn up.

Just as the thought crosses my mind, I note a figure rushing toward me. She's alone. I don't know if I am glad or worried about this fact. Seems whenever we're alone, dramatic events go down.

I pause at the edge of the garden, facing toward her as she walks faster toward the table we said we'd meet at. Her eyes scan the bench, noting each and every empty seat, not seeing me standing to the side. Whilst she does this, I'm unable to prevent myself from doing a quick one over. She looks normal, the same as any other pretty teenage girl. But somehow, unique. The way her cheeks flush naturally pink, her creamy complexion contrasting perfectly with the colour, or her brown eyes, seeming to somehow reflect warmth. Even her pink lips, slightly parted, make me long for her, remembering when mine captured hers. All these things, things I don't usually see, subtle things you could only see if you looked for. And yet, I see them every time I look at her. Every thing about her draws me in. How can one girl be so attractive to me?

She frowns as she glances around the table, but makes the mistake of not looking where she is going. I'm so busy in my thought that I don't notice her rushing straight to me, until she smacks into me. She bumps straight into me, her form smacking into my chest. A little gasp escapes her as she bounces back, and I grab her waist before she can fall back from the force, cushioning her to my body.

Bad move. For both of us.

I suddenly become very aware of her body in my arms, holding her softly, but not wanting to let go for some reason. This isn't helping my need for her. I'm not kidding when I say that I'm having a hard time controlling myself. 

I glance down to her face. Her eyes are shut, and her breathing is uneven. I watch as she peeks up at me, before urning her attention to me fully.

"Hey Princess."

"Junho-ssi," she smirks, as I release her, preparing to back up. But I freeze as I register her words.

"Hey," I frown stepping in front of her again. "What did you say?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter