First Meeting...

You're the ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"First Meeting"

Nobody's POV

"Sooo, how's Jieunnie's man," Yoonah didn't give her a second before jumping in.

"Non-existent, unnie," she whined, regretting ever agreeing with Seohyun, as she took her seat next to her friends in the school cafeteria.

"I want results before the end of the week," Yoonah declares.

Everyone laughed, as Jieun hid her glowing face. It had been a busy week, and she had all but forgotten about this subject...

Well, not entirely.

As if on cue, a familiar group strolled towards the cafeteria exit, messing around as usual. The boys were barely distinguishable in their close crowd, and the group of fangirls that followed them.

"Aww," Qian sympathised. "Give the poor girl a second, she just got here."

Jieun grins, as Yoonah pouts, but she quickly livens up.

"Ooh," Yoonah seemed to have noticed the group, and Chaerin rolled her eyes.

"Watch out girls, it's time for Yoonah to squeal and hide or jump up and pull out her flirting game. Who knows which?"

Yoonah pouted. hitting Chaerin softly, who just carried on munching her food.

"Huh?" Seohyun furrowed her brow, confused. "Wae?"

"It's only Yoonah's number one crush, since forever," Soeun giggled, poking Yoonah teasingly.

"Yah, guys its not serious," Yoonah waved them off, discretely fixing her hair. And it wasn't. He had caught her eye sometime ago, but he'd always just been like this; a kinda eye candy.

"Ohh," Jieun nodded. "Taecyeon... They're the 'Gentlmen', right? The kingka group?"

"Mm," Qian nodded. "They're okay guys."

"Nichkhuns in the group," Chaerin explained with a grin.

The girls glanced at Qian, knowing of her friendship with the guy.

"So how's your week so far?" Qian asked, waving them off and glancing at everyones meals. "Eat the salad Chae."

Chaerin made a face, but obeyed as the rest of them giggled. Qian was about the only one Chaerin would listen to; no one told the unruly kid what to do except Omma-unnie.

"Good," Soeun pipped up. "The theatre class aready have a new performance to get ready."

"They're picking parts this week," Yoonah added, combing through her hair.

"Which you'll obviously get," Jieun smiled softly, as the two girls chuckled at the maknaes cuteness.

"Who knew school days could be so tiring," Chaerin whined, putting her head down on the table.

"It's only Thursday guys," Seohyun added helpfully, oblivious as ever to the misery it would cause.

"We're almost there," Qian chuckled again, before frowning as she checked the time. "Guys, you'd better hurry up. Lesson starts soon."

A series of moans followed her statement, and she laughed as she saw her friends tired faces... but she had to agree, this week was dragging. Her eyes somehow found their way to a familiar face, and her smile began to fade. They had only been back at school for four days, and she had found herself avoiding him. They hadn't spoken in the holidays, not since she had realised...

She sighed. Something told her this would be an eventful term.

* * *

"Annyeong!" Jieun called, waving quickly before rushing ahead. Despite the ten minute warning Qian had given, they still somehow ended up cutting it close, as she rushed to register.

"What to do?" she whispered as she rushed through the empty corridor, checking her watch.

And as if on cue, the answer was given to her.

Hurtling through the corridor, she had neglected to look where she was going, taking the fact that the corridor was empty for granted, and before she knew what was happening she ran straight into someone.

 

Wooyoung's POV

I nearly groan as I feel someone smack into me, cursing myself for not looking where I was going. As if I'm not late enough, on top of the outstanding homework I have due for next lesson. It all isn't going very well.

I steady myself quickly. The collision barely moves me, but I quickly realise it's knocking my fellow bumper partner to the fall. Moving quickly, I reach out, grabbing the small figure quickly around the waist, having the unseen result of me awkwardly embracing a stranger...

Until, it isn't a stranger.

My eyes widen as I recognise the dark eyes, though they look a lot deeper up close, subconsciously noting the lighter, chocolate-brown tints in her eyes.

It's her.

The face of the girl from assembly, that I'd all but forgotten until now, flashed in my mind as I remember our small interaction at the beginning of the week. A smile spreads across my features before I can stop it, and I almost push it away, before she starts wondering why a complete stranger is creepily grinning after knocking her off her feet; that is before I see recognition flicker in her eyes.

She remembers. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter