The One that Make Me Happy

The One that Make Me Happy

Its almost 6 month teuk in army...after he complete his training for 5 weeks, now its time for him to be an active soldier for the rest of 21 month..

Today is bright n sunny day... but we still can feel the cold of the wind...

"woah! today's weather is good.. it will be a  good day for us!" said Sora happily when she opens the window...

Today, as always Sora will prepared herself to visit Leeteuk in army.. This  is the second time she went to see him in army.. It seem like a routine schedule for her.. If sheis  not busy, she will visit Leeteuk in army..

Even other soldiers at the camp also can recognized her.. Not because she the famous actress from Sunny movie but because they all think that Sora have special relationship with Leeteuk... other soldiers always teaseing Leeteuk if he have special relationship with Sora..

"Do both of you in a relationship?? cause both of you really good together!.." said them.. but Leeteuk will always just smile and say that the two of them just friends.. a very close friends.. but surely the truth its not like that... Only the two of them know about it... 

                Sora already on her way to meet Leeteuk in the camp.. Leeteuk's face keep appearing on her mind.. She feel so happy.. Its because last time she came just for a short visit.. She really felt sorry to Leeteuk.. That why this time she really want to spend more quality time with Leeteuk..

"hope.. today, Teuk oppa will happy when he see me then.." thought Sora happily...

                When she arrived one of the soldiers bring Sora to see Leeteuk.. He knew no other soldiers than she want to visit rather than Park Jung Soo and then suddenly when she enter from far behind she see Leeteuk..

"i will call Park Jung Soo-shi for you..just wait here...."the soldier tell sora to stay there and he will called leeteuk but Sora say no because she wanna go to him by herself.. She want to give a surprise to him... "its okay sir.. i will meet him by myself.. i just wanna make a surprised for him..." The soldier nods his head.. how luck Jung Soo to have such a beautiful lady visiting him...

                Sora go near to LT and suddenly give a big surprise to him... "Teuk oppa!" said Sora.. patting Leeteuk's shoulder slowly from behind.. 

Leeteuk is so shocked to see Sora in front of his eye.. "Sora-ya?? you are here??? why didnt you tell me first??" said Leeteuk.. knotted in his head.. He just can’t believe to see Sora today...

At the same time Leeteuk feels so happy cause he really misings this beautiful young lady that stand in front of him so much... all the happiness can be seen on his bright face..

Sora smile brightly..she also feels the same... for her this man that she been missing each day and for that for a moment they just stand there and staring at each other without saying anything...

"Teuk oppa.. can you stop looking at me like that??" asks Sora blushingly... her face is totally become red.. she is shy..

"wae??" asks Leeteuk.. pinched Sora's chubby cheek..

"ani.. just i feel shy.." said Sora honestly...

"aigoo... wae?? wae?? its been a long time i didnt see you.. let me see you face clearly.." said Leeteuk.. cupping Sora's face with his both hands.. Leeteuk's eyes and Sora's teary eyes meet.. full of love and longing for each other..

"oppa... today i bring a lot of homemade food for you.." said Sora excitedly..

"homemade?? are you sure?? or you bought it from restaurant and tell me you cook for it..." teased leeteuk..

"oppa!" shouts Sora.. she starts to sulk.. she pouts her face.. Leeteuk laughs... Sora is too cute when sulking...

                Sora brings a lot of food and of coz she cook by herself.. It is because recently she start to learn cooking with her mom so that she really want Leeteuk to be the first man that taste her cooks.. She bring his favourite meals and of course no other than dukbokki and pasta... 

"mianhe Sora-ya.. okay... stop sulking.. or else..." Leeteuk trying to comfort Sora..

"or else what oppa??" asks Sora curiously..

"i wil kiss you here.." said Leeteuk and winks his eye to Sora.. 

"oppa! stop teasing me.." shouts Sora.. hitting Leeteuk's arm.. Leeteuk always teasing her.. 

"okay.. come on lets eat together..." said Leeteuk and eat the dishes.. He also feed Sora to eat too.. 

"urm.. not bad... but not good as me.." said leeteuk... He praises Sora's cooking..

He said dubokki and pasta that she cook is really good but at the same time Leeteuk tries to tease Sora by saying that her cooking is not good as him

Again.. Sora pouts her face but at the same time she feels happy to see teuk enjoying and praised her meals..suddenly she feels so proud even though its just dubokki and pasta... XDDD

                Leeteuk and Sora talk and laugh together.. Its seem so long they didn’t talk like that.. It just really a sweet atmosphere between the two of them.. They share everything together..

Leeteuk tells Sora what he do at the army.. What are his schedules for a whole day.. Same as Sora.. She also tell everything to Leeteuk..

"Last year i really dont have so many schedule.. i just went to watch musical.. it were great musical! This year.. i will start doing promotional for my new movie "My Pavarotti" i really nervous.. its been a long time since Sunny movie..." said Sora still giggling..

"you will doing great Sora-ya... like you always do... trust yourself.. and trust me too.." advice Leeteuk to Sora.. Leeteuk just like her strength.. giving his supports when she needs it... Leeteuk is smiling.. showing his dimple..

"Gomi already grown up.. he is cute!" said Sora.. she lets Leeteuk know about her new dog... She say that she will wait until Leeteuk finish his military service so that they can bring the dog walk at Han River together..

"i wish we can take stroll together oppa.. you.. Gomi and me.." said Sora.. making aegyo infront of Leeteuk.. she is blinking her eyes cutely... hoping that Leeteuk will agree to go with her one day..

Leeteuk just smile.. he really love seeing sora doing her aegyo coz she really look so cute... He fall for her more and more...

"gomi is getting cute day by day..." said Sora... showing Gomi photos to Leeteuk...

"ah... so cute!!!" exclaimes Leeteuk.. "he is wearing shirts... white and blue..." said him..

"yup.. its remind me to you oppa..." said Sora with smile.. their gaze meet with each other... leeteuk pinches Sora's nose slowly..

"i knew that already..." said Leeteuk...

"Oppa... i think i should go now.. its almost time..." said Sora.. her tone is changing... sad tone can be heard.. leeteuk just nods... times really moves fast.. he really hate it!

"oppa..." said Sora.. cupping Leeteuk's face towards her... "looks at me..." said Sora slowly..

"i'm gonna miss you..." said Leeteuk... kissing her temple and forehead... then their nose meet each other...

"me too.... will much more missing you...." said Sora... her eyes are teary... full of sincerity....

Sora wraps her arm around Leeteuk's neck.. and gives him a quick peck on Leeteuk's lips... Leeteuk in shock.. never expect Sora will done such things..

"aigoo.. you are getting more brave lately Sora-ya.." said Leeteuk with a happy smile..

"you dont like it??" asks Sora...

"anieya... of course i like it so much!" said Leeteuk with a big grinned on his face.. 

"okay.. oppa.. i will gt going... hope you will stay healthy and eat well.. think of me most of the time..." said Sora.. Leeteuk just nods...

When Sora turns away her body from him after saying goodbye... immediately.. Leeteuk pulls her and embraces with a hugs... feels that he dont wanna her to go... just in a minute... he lifts up her chin.. and gives Sora a long, soft and tender kiss on Sora kissable lips... full of passionate....

Somehow... only Sora can make Leeteuk happy... no one can replace Sora in his heart... it will be forever.. from far... Leeteuk can see Sora still waving her both hands to him... his eyes are teary... waving at his other half...

"oppa!!! love you!!! i will visit you again! please come back safely!!!" shouts Sora from far... her eyes also wet... 

"i will wait for you oppa.." thought Sora and gets in her car... leaving the army camp with a heavy heart...

Leeteuk is looking at Sora's car from far.. he takes out something from his pocket... there is a note written by Sora...

Leeteuk smile when he reads it.. "Teuk loves Sora too.." he said slowly and went back to his dorm with fluttering heart... 

______________________________________________________________________________

Tada!!!! hi guys.. i'm back to update this onehshot.. do u guys miss me??? huhu..

i miss all of my beloved readers.. sorry cause its been a long time to keep u guys waiting for my updates... sorry!! 

i'm too busy lately since i'm start working... i will publish next chapter of "The Nanny" a.s.a.p

btw.. this ff credits not mine but FD @MissEika

thanks guys... ^^

@mizzy_irda / chiyokosadness