Ditching

Delinquent Love | Gdragon x OC

Jang Mi P.O.V

The next day, I walked to school with Lena. We were almost to the school when I saw a familiar shape leaning against his car.

"You really have taken to stalking me, haven't you?" I asked, crossing my arms. Lena linked her arm with mine, a smile threatening to break loose on .

"Good morning, Jang Mi, Lena," he said politely with a smile. Lena's smile broke through.

"Good morning." When I didn't say anything, she nudged me with her shoulder and I rolled my eyes.

"Morning." 

After a moment of silence, Lena unraveled her arm from mine. 'Well I've got to get to school!" With that she ran off and left me alone.

"She runs pretty fast," Jiyong pointed out.

"Yeah..."

"Wanna spend the day with me?" Jiyong blurted out.

"Um..Like ditch school?" I asked, confused.

"Yeah."

"Okay, don't get me wrong, I've skipped school before, but as a responsible adult shouldn't you be urging me to attend school not skip it?"

He shrugged, 'What's one day?"

I laughed out loud. "Riight." I nodded with a smile. Finally I sighed and shrugged. "Why not?"

Jiyong broke into a smile and pulled away from the car to open the passenger door for me. With another laugh, I climbed into the car. As Jiyong came over to the driver side, I pulled out my phone and started a new text.

I'm sick.

I sent the message to Lena knowing she would understand. Whenever we ditched we'd send the other a message with our excuse so the other could pass it on to the teacher. Her reply came instantly.

Got it ;)

I put my phone in my backpack as Jiyong started the car and drove off.

"So where exactly are we going?" I ask. 

"To my work."

"Wow," I said, deadpan. "Great way to woo a girl."

He laughed. "You'll like it there, trust me. It's cooler than it sounds."

"Alright," I say, still not believing him. Suddenly I think back to the girls I saw standing in front of the gates. Jiyong had said if they saw him he would be practically mobbed. "Won't the fans go beserk when they see me?"

Jiyong's eyes flicked down to the radio clock and then shakes his head. "Nah. Still too early for anyone to be waiting outside. We should be fine."

I nodded and turned to take in the scenary.

"We won't get in trouble for this right?" I can't help but ask this. Sure Jiyong can go in and out of that building, but I can't. And I'm dressed in my school uniform. The only scenario playing my head was of me getting caught for trespassing.

"No, Yang Hyun Suk isn't in today, and even if he was he wouldn't mind. He might look stern but he's pretty mellow."

I had no clue who Yang Hyun Suk was but I just nodded. It didn't take long for us to arrive at the gates. Just like Jiyong said there were no girls waiting outside. The secruity guard quickly opened the gate for us and then closed it behind the car. Jiyong pulled up into a parking spot and then came around to open my door for me. 

I then followed him up to a hi-tech door where Jiyong placed his thumb on a pad.

"Is that for real?" I ask pointing at the device. "It's like I've walking into a spy movie."

He grins and nods. "Cool, huh?" The door slides open before I can answer and I follow Jiyong in. Inside, my eyes widen in shock. Everything looks so expensive and clean. A receptionist smiles at Jiyong politely and gives me a curious look. I follow Jiyong down the hall and notice crevices in the wall for individual groups. I read to myself quietly. Jinusean. 1TYM. Se7en. Gummy. BIGBANG. 2ne1.

At the Big Bang poster I instantly recognize Jiyong. My eyebrow quirks slighty and I follow Jiyong into the elevator. The elevator glides upward for only a short while before the doors slide open once again. Jiyong smiles at me over his shoulder before leading me into a room. There's a table in the middle and a couch up against the wall. The table holds a nice Mac computer. In front of the table is a larger table with computers and multiple devices with multiple buttons. 

That table is facing a large window into another room. In the room is a microphone and a pair of headphones. It's a recording studio.

"Wow," I said. It's really all I can say. 

"This is probably my favorite room in this whole place," Jiyong says with a laugh. He sits down at the table against the window and motions for me to sit down next to me. I follow and place my backpack on the floor by my feet. Jiyong then reaches forward and softly places a pair of headphones on my ears. I give him a funny look and he holds up a finger telling me to wait. 

I watch as he clicks a few things on the computer and soon a melody is playing through the headset. Jiyong turns back to me and cups his ear with his hand, telling me to listen. I roll my eyes but listen to the song anyway.

A soft piano melody is playing under a rapper. It alternates to a man singing and then back to the rapper before hitting the chorus.

I'm so sorry but I love you...

I listen to the rest of the song and when it ends I push the headphones down to where they wrap around my neck.

"What was that?" I ask.

"That was one of my group's songs. It's called Lies."

"I liked it," I say. "I liked it a lot."

Jiyong grins, "Good, cause we're just getting started."

"Whoa, wait. How many songs exactly do you have?"

Jiyong shrugs. "Dunno." He thinks about it for a moment. "Yeah I really don't know. But it's a lot."

"Okay how about this, you choose the most important songs and then I'll look up the rest later." I liked that I was getting to hear his music, but I did not want to sit here for who knows how long.

"Deal," he laughs. From there he plays multiple songs for me. Haru Haru, Last Farewell, Tonight, Blue, Fantastic Baby. Even some of his solo songs. Heartbreaker, Breathe, Crayon, That XX. All of them are great songs and Jiyong beams everytime I say I like the song. Near the tail end of a song called My Heaven, the studio door opens and I look over my shoulder at who it is.

A man I don't know pokes his head in and when he sees me a broad smile spreads on his face. "Waah, she's even prettier up close." 

I frown because I don't know who he is. He comes into the room, closing the door behind him and waves.

"Hi, I'm Seungri." 

I look over at Jiyong. "He's the youngest member of Big Bang," he explains.

"Oh," I said. I start to stand to bow but Seungri motions for me to sit down and then he pulls another chair up to sit down next to me. He starts to study my face intensely and before I know it, I snap at him. "What are you looking at?"

His eyes widen in shock and I suddenly realize what I've done.  Great, I think. I'm going to make Jiyong's friends hate me. Suddenly Seungri bursts out into laughter and I let out my own nervous laugh.

"She's great!" Seungri says to Jiyong. Jiyong smiles, happy that Seungri likes me. Seungri turns to me and smiles 'What's your name?"

"Jang Mi," I say.

"Ohh, a pretty name for a pretty face." 

I turn to Jiyong. "Is he always like this?"

Jiyong laughs and nods. "Always has been, always will be."

Seungri playfully scoffs. "And I don't have any shame." Jiyong shakes his head exasperated, but a smile still lingers on his mouth.

"Is everyone else here?" Jiyong asks.

Seungri nods, "Yeah in the cafeteria. Why? Are you going to introduce her to everyone?"

Jiyong looks at me, "Do you wanna meet the rest of Big Bang?"

I nod instantly. It's nice to see this side of Jiyong. We all get up and Seungri automatically wraps his arm around mine. 

"You'll like my hyungs. They're all very nice. And they'll like you too. We all saw you one time at that restaurant a long time ago, but I don't think you saw us. But anyway, ever since then Jiyong can't stop talking about you. OW!" Seungri, with his free hand, reaches up and rubs the back of his head where Jiyong slapped him.

"Aish," Jiyong said. "You're going to make me look creepy."

"You already are creepy, hyung!" I smile at their bickering.

"It's true," I cut in teasingly. "You followed me around for days." Jiyong sticks his tongue out at me as Seungri laughs and points at me. 

"See, Jang Mi and I are going to get along great," Seungri brags. He pulls me ahead and I look over my shoulder at Jiyong. He smiles at me makes the signiture crazy sign at Seungri's back. I smile back and then follow Seungri into the elevator.

In the cafeteria Seungri drags me to a table where 3 men are sitting. They all look up curiously at me.

"Hyungs! It's Jiyong hyung's girlfriend."

"I'm not his girlfriend," I say at the same time Jiyong says, "She's not my girlfriend."

Seungri ignores us and points to each individiual man. "This is Youngbae hyung, this is Daesung hyung, and this is Seunghyun hyung."

I bowed politely to them as I introduced myself and they all smiled at me. Jiyong sat down next to Daesung, and Seungri placed me next to him before sitting down next to Youngbae.

"So, Jang Mi, why do you like hyung?" Seungri asks. 

"Uh...um.." I stammer.

"Yah, Seungri, you're creeping her out," Seunghyun says. He had an intense look about his face, but his smile was sweet enough. "Ignore him, Jang Mi. And you have our permission to slap him upside the head if you need too." I laugh as Seungri pouts. 

"So, Jang Mi-ah, what year in high school are you?" Daesung asked curiously. I had totally forgotten I was wearing my uniform still and tugged awkwardly at the skirt. Is this where they scold me for hanging out with older men? They wouldn't do that, right?

"My, um, last year," I finally said. The guys nodded.

"I remember my last year of high school," Seunghyun said. "I hated it." Everyone laughed. For another hour or so we hung out with the members of Big Bang until Seungri announced that a tour of the building was in need. They lead me through each hallway pointing out recording studios, styling rooms, YG's office, and soon the dance studios.

"Can you dance, Jang Mi?" Youngbae asked as we entered the dance studio.

"No," I said instantly, shaking my head. 

"Have you ever tried?" he countered.

I hesitated before shaking my head. 

"Then come here," he motioned. 

I opened my mouth to protest then bit my lip in thought. "I don't know. I don't really see myself as the dancing type."

"You'll be fine with Bae," Jiyong said from the bench in the back of the room. "He's the best at dancing." Youngbae motioned again with a encouraging smile. Finally I sighed and walked over to him.

"I'll teach you part of Ji's dance, okay?" He looked at me through the mirror for a reply. I nodded.  Youngbe started to teach me the dance to Heartbreaker, and I got pretty much everything in the chorus down except for the weird running in place thing.

Youngbae showed me an example and I stared at him incredulously. "What the hell was that?" Everyone laughed at me and my shock expression. "I'm kind of in a skirt, so you're gonna have to skip that for another time."

Youngbae smiled and nodded, "Deal." From there we went back to the recording studio and grabbed my bag. Jiyong was going to take me out for lunch now. I said goodbye to the rest of the group.

"We'll see you again, right, Jang Mi?" Seungri pouted.  

"Mmm, I guess I could try and get Jiyong to let me," I teased. Seungri smiled and high-fived me. When I got into Jiyong's car I put on the seat belt and turned to him. "So where are we eating lunch, stupid man."

His eyebrow quirked, "Stupid man? Where did that even come from?"

"It's the nickname I gave you in my head and it's gonna stick," I said smirking.

"Ah, there's the snarky Jang Mi. You got all soft on me in YG." He teased. I scowled and rolled my eyes.

"Your friends didn't do anything to earn the snark," I replied. "You pissed me off when we first met, so it's different."

"Whatever you say," he said smiling. Suddenly we parked and I looked out the window to see a park. "There's usually no one at this park, so we're safe to be out in the open." I nodded and climbed out of the car. Jiyong jogged around to the trunk and pulled out a basket, a small cooler and a blanket. He locked the car and smiled at me as he walked past me. 

I followed him onto the grass and we found a spot in the sunshine to sit. Once the blanket was laid down I sat down and had to take off my dark blazer in the sun. Jiyong sat next to me and placed the cooler and basket between us. He pulled out sandwiches and sodas.

"I made it myself," Jiyong said proudly. I must have looked doubtful because he chuckled. "Actually no I didn't. I got too busy last night and ended up buying them this morning."

I smiled. "Nice." I took a bite out of the sandwich and nodded. "Well, whoever made it did a good job."

Jiyong took a bite and nodded. Once we were finished eating, I fell back onto my back and stared up at the clear sky. School got out in an hour. Despite my teacher's wishes I didn't attend the later in the day cram sessions and stayed at home for the rest of the day. 

I sighed as a bird flew over head. For so long I had wished I could be free like a bird. I didn't know if I would ever have that. How long did I plan to stay in Minhyuk's gang anyway?

"What are you thinking about?" Jiyong asked softly. I looked over and found that he had also laid down. His head was turned and he was watching me.

"Do you ever wish to just fly away like a bird?" I asked turning to look back up at the sky. "You could go anyway, see anything. Just be free."

"Yes. Do you?"

"All the time," I replied without hesitation. Jiyong sat up then and looked down at me. He started to lean down and I tensed slightly. As he got closer, we didn't take our eyes off each other. When there was only a small space between us, I swallowed and my lips parted without me realizing. Jiyong's eyes flicked down to my mouth before softly brushing his lips with mine.

My eyes shut and his lips moved along mine. His finger tips brushed my cheek and twirled in my hair. I reached up and cupped his cheek with my hand. When he pulled away softly our breathing was both slightly ragged. He pulled back all the way and sat up straight again. My fingers came up and ran along my lower lip in a daze. I looked over at him and smiled, he was blushing and trying to look away.

Sitting up, I leaned over and placed my forehead on his shoulder. "Shouldn't I be the one blushing like a girl?"

Jiyong laughed and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "I guess...just...sorry. I acted without thinking."

I smiled and sat up. "You don't have to apologize. I kissed you back didn't I?"

Jiyong frowned like he just realized it. "You did...then does that mean you..like me like that."

I laughed, "Jiyong, if I didn't like you, I would've punched you out before you could even try to kiss me." Jiyong and with that hand wrapped around my shoulder he ruffled my hair. I glared at him and fixed my hair.

"Come on, let's get you home," he laughed. Once he stood up, he reached his hand down and I took it to lift me up. Hand in hand we walked back to the car.