Just a Few Messages

Delinquent Love | Gdragon x OC

Jiyong P.O.V

I smiled as the text message sent. This morning, after I decided to walk Lena and Jang Mi to school, Lena forced Jang Mi to give me her number. Now, a couple hours later, I've just sent the first text to her. It took forever to decide what to actually say, but after a while I decided to send a simple Hi.

Her reply came a couple minutes later.

- you stupid man, I'm in school leave me alone!

I chuckled under my breath and pocketed my phone. With a small shake of my head I looked up and met Seungri's eyes.

"Guys, Jiyong hyung's finally lost it," he said smiling. I shoved his shoulder playfully.

"No I haven't. I'm just happy, okay?"

"Is it that girl?" Seunghyun asked, not looking up from his book.

"Mayyybe," I said. Youngbae rolled his eyes.

"Well, that's not obvious at all," he replied sarcastically.

"You guys are all just jealous," I joked getting up and making my way to the door. "I'm going to the studio, I'll be back later."

"Going to write new songs about your giiiirlfriend?" Daesung said in a singsong voice.

I smiled and waved them off, shutting the door on their laughter.

Jang Mi P.O.V

I shut my phone and a small smile lingered on my mouth. I quickly composed myself before anyone could see me smiling to myself. I looked up at the teacher and saw that she had her back to the class. I sighed and rested my chin on my palm. I looked around the room and watched the other kids. Soo Yen and her boyfriend were fooling around at their desk, throwing paper at the backs of other student's heads. Soo Yen's black eye, though very faint, was still there.

She caught me watching them and flipped me off. I looked away boredly and saw Lena in the front of the room filing her nails. She yawned and then checked out her nails. I smiled a little and started to copy down the new notes from the board.

Lunch came and went and soon I was walking home with Lena.

"Gahh," Lena whines. "So much homework! Mi~ can you do my homework for me?"

I scoffed,"Yeah, when pigs fly." She pouted and then skipped ahead of me. "Hey! Wait for me!" I yelled as she was about to turn the corner. I saw her smile but then she skidded to stop at the corner. Her eyes widened and then she hurried back towards me. I frowned at her as she grabbed my arm and tried to run the other way.

"What the hell Lena?"

"Come on! Hurry! We have to go!"

I looked back and froze. Soo Yen and her gang were making their way towards us. And they did not look happy. I swore under my breath and turned, pulling Lena with me. We booked it down the street. I could hear their foot steps behind us, catching up quickly. Randomly we turned down a street and had to stop. Dead end.

"Well, well, well," Soo Yen said from behind us. "Not so tough now, huh?" Lena and I turned around and studied the group in front of us. We were horribly outnumbered. And plus, it was no secret that fighting wasn't Lena's strong point. When we did get in fights she usually took on the opponent's weakest link. As if reading my mind, Lena gripped my arm tighter. She knew she would be no help whatsoever.

"What do you want?" I asked defiantly. I would need to talk my way out of this. Soo Yen's boyfriend, I think his name was Hyun Jung, snorted.

"After you got my Soo Yen in trouble, I've been wanting to deal with you," he said. "But never found the right time until now." Hyun Jung walked forward till  he was standing directly in front of me. He reached forward and tugged a piece of my hair. I glared at him as he studied my face.

He pulled his fist back and swung at me, but I quickly ducked. Lena let out a squeak as she went down with me, not anticipating my dodge. I pulled my leg back to kick his shin but he jumped out of the way. His hand s out and he grabbed my arm, yanking me from Lena's grip.

"Jang Mi!" she shouted. Lena started forward, but I saw Soo Yen start forward as well. I struggled against Hyun Jung's grip but he tightened his hold. Suddenly a loud shout rang out and we all froze. Hyun Jung's gang moved side as Minhyuk, Junghwa and everyone else came through. They were all holding either pipes or baseball bats. Hyun Jung's group's faces paled. They had nothing but their fists. We would easily win this fight.

Minhyuk made his way over to Hyun Jung and I, his steel gaze never leaving Hyun Jung's face. Hyun Jung pushed me away and I stumbled backwards, I would've hit the pavement if Junghwa hadn't caught me. Minhyuk and Hyun Jung sized each other up. Minhyuk was shorter, but more built. He could and would easily beat down Hyun Jung.

"You're on our territory," Minhyuk sneered. "You start somethign here, you pay the price."

Hyun Jung didn't reply for a moment. He looked over at Soo Yen who was halfway to Lena when Minhyuk arrived. Lena rushed over to me. Hyun Jung made a motion with his hand and then his group backed away. "We were just leaving."

Minhyuk's eyebrow quirked, but he stepped aside. As Hyun Jung left, Minhyuk never took his eyes off them. Once they were around the corner Minhyuk turned his glare to me. I stared back.

"What?" I asked. Lena elbowed me for my rudeness. Minhyuk came up to me and even though he was shorter than Hyun Jung, he was taller than me.

"Next time you feel like starting a stupid fight, you make sure it's with someone less imporant, got it?"He prodded my shoulder roughly. "I'm not always gonna save your sorry . Take them home Junghwa then meet me in the usual spot. We've got business to do."

My brother nodded and then gave his baseball bat to another member before ushering us away. When we were far enough away Junghwa gave me an exasperated look and shook his head. "You need to be careful who you back talk to."

"Why do you care?"

"I'm your brother, I'm supposed to protect you from the others."

"You lost that privilege when you introduced me to Minhyuk." With that I stalked ahead of them and we made our way home in silence.

Jiyong P.O.V

I sat in my chair in the studio and debated if I should text her again. Jang Mi should be out of school by now. What if she got mad at me again? I sighed and placed my phone on the counter just as it vibrated, alerting me of a new message. I grabbed it again quickly and my eyes widened when I read the caller ID. Jang Mi.

- Yah. Can you meet? At the place I showed you?

Excitement bubbled in me, but I could feel a deeper meanign to the text. Was she finally opening up?

- Yeah, what's up?

Her reply came almost instantly.

- Just get there.

My lip quirked. So demanding... I saved my file on the computer and then stood up gathering my things.