Where Have You Been?

Delinquent Love | Gdragon x OC

Jiyong P.O.V

I sat in the recording studio listening to the new song. It had been 2 weeks since I last saw Jang Mi and I wondered if that would be the last time. She told me she would find me, but nothing's happened since. Turning off the music, I drummed my fingers on the table and decided to call it a night.

I quickly saved my file and then closed down the studio. As I walked down the hall I pulled on my jacket and and wrapped my scarf around my neck. It was starting to get cold and extra layers were necessary. On the ground floor I waved good night to the receptionist and exited the building.

I climbed into my car and my stomach grumbled. Thinking back to my empty cupboards, I sighed and decided a trip to the grocery store was needed. In the car, I blasted the radio and tapped the steering wheel to the beat. As I pulled into the parking lot, I turned the music down and looked for a parking spot. When I pulled into one near the front of the store, I turned off the ignition and grabbed my phone.

But I stopped suddenly. Coming out of the store, was Jang Mi. Her hair was up in a pony tail, and her hands stuffed into a leather jacket. A man's jacket. She was wearing all black and her face bored. Another girl skipped out of the store behind her with a big smile on her face and a plastic bag in her hand. She ran forward and wrapped her arm around Jang Mi's shoulders.

They spoke as they walked and Jang Mi laughed slightly at something the other girl said. They made their way to a group of guys on motorcycles, the same guys I saw with her near YG. As they walked up to them, a man reached out and ruffled Jang Mi's hair, she slapped his hand away and said something to him. The man shook his head and then the other girl climbed on his motorcycle.

Another man walked up to Jang Mi and said something to her. It took me a moment to realize this was the guy that had his hands on her the last time I saw them. He started to reach behind her but she pulled away. He frowned and grabbed her arm before trying again and pulling her ponytail free. She shook her hair free and then shrugged away from him an taking off the jacket and gave it to him. He slipped it back on and then climbed onto his bike.

Jang Mi stood there for a second before climbing on behind him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and he revved his engine. I opened the car door and got out. They started off and when Jang Mi looked up she met my gaze. Her eyes widened slightly before she looked away. And then they were off.

Slamming the car door shut, I went in to do my shopping.

Jang Mi P.O.V

I thought about Jiyong's face as Minhyuk zoomed through the streets. With no helmets on, the wind rushed through my hair, and I prayed to God we wouldn't crash. Jiyong had looked blank, if that was an emotion. He didn't look angry, amused, annoyed, or really anything. I squeezed my eyes shut and pushed away his face. It doesn't matter what he thinks of me or what he sees when he looks at me.

The motorcycles came to a stop at a park and I quickly climbed off. I walked down to the swings and sat down on one. Idly, I pushed myself back and forth. I heard Lena come sit down next me. She passed me a can of beer and I took it gratefully. After popping the cap, I took a large gulp and sighed contently as the liquid ran down my throat.

"So, who is that guy?"

I tensed. "What guy?"

"Rainbow hair guy," she said.

I shrugged and decided to lie, "Just some guy I keep running into. I think he's some kind of stalker."

"Ha-ha," Lena replied. "I want the true story." I rolled my eyes. I always forgot Lena could see through any lie I told and vice versa. We'd known each other that long.

"Well," I started. "I do keep running into him. But we're slowly, very very slowly, starting to get to know each other. I haven't talked to him in a while though."

"Minhyuk's not gonna like that."

I tensed up again, "That's why I haven't told him. And you can't either, okay?" I met her gaze and she studied her face before smiling.

"I wouldn't do that, Mi. I'm glad you've got someone to fall in love with."

"I'm not falling in love with him," I objected quickly.

She laughed, "Try saying that again when you start to hate being away from him and you gaze lovingly at him." I rolled my eyes and reached over to push her. She smiled and pushed me back. "He was kind of cute."

"He's stupid," I said. Lena chuckled and took a sip from her can.

"Whatever you say."

Jiyong P.O.V

I sat at my table, eating a salad. All I could think about was Jang Mi. The way she let that other guy touch her but snaps at me every time I tried. The way she wrapped her arms around his waist. The way she looked away before she left. With a sigh I set down my fork and pushed my plate away. My appetite was gone. I stood up and went into my room, shutting the door.

- - Next Day - -

I was off work today and I decided to go for a morning run. I pulled on my hat and started into a slow jog as I increased my speed. When I was going as fast as I possibly could, I barely saw the figure before I collided with her. She fell forward onto her hands and knees as I toppled over her landing on my side.

"Seriously?! Watch where you're ing going!" A familiar voice shouted. A few people looked over in shock at her language but I scrambled to my feet. Jang Mi sat on the concrete, observing her hands for any injuries. Her gloves had protected her hands but herknee high socks were snagged slightly. She looked up and glared at me. "And are you deaf or something?! I've been calling your name for a while."

That came to a shock to me. I hadn't heard anything. I must've been deeper in my thoughts than I realized.

"Well? Are you going to stand there like an idiot or help me up?" I blinked and gently grabbed her arm and pulled her up. She was wearing her school uniform but now it was all dusty and rumpled. She dusted herself off and straighteden her uniform before scowled at me.

"Sorry," I said lamely. She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"Sorry," she repeated suddenly. I frowned. She made a face realizing I was confused and that she needed to explain. "For not contacting you. I told you I would find you but I never did."

I didn't know how to react. "It's...it's fine. I told you to take all the time you needed anyway. But you could've at least acknowledged me last night."

She studied my face before shaking her head, "No I couldn't have. Not without you getting mauled in some dark alley."

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

She sighed and looked around for her bag. She spotted it a few feet away and reached for it. She then reached into her blazer pocket for her phone. She looked at the screen and then pocketed the phone again. "Walk and I'll explain." I nodded and we started off side by side.

"I don't know if you noticed, but the group I hang out with is a little tough and exclusive."

"Sounds like a gang," I interrupted. She shot me a look and I shut up.

"Yeah," she said grudgingly. "It is a gang. Don't ask how I got involved because I won't tell you. But anyway, the leader has a sort of infatuation with me. If I so much as talk to another male out of the gang, they'll regret it."

"Why stay then?"

Jang Mi pursed her lips and looked like the thought never even crossed her mind before. "Long story," she finally said. I decided to leave it at that for now and change the subject.

"So you don't like him at all?" I asked. Jang Mi shook her head. I asked the next question in my head, "What about the other guy? The one that ruffled your hair? Do you like him?"

"Junghwa?" She said incredulously. "That's my brother."

I slowly relaxed and nodded.

"Mi!" Someone suddely called behind us. We both looked back and Jang Mi muttered something under her breath before coming to a stop. The girl who was with her last night ran up to us. She was about the same height as Jang Mi, a little under my chin, and had light brown hair. She ran up and wrapped her arms around Jang Mi's neck. Jang Mi's black hair was a contrast against her friend's.

"You left without me," the girl complained. She was wearing the same uniform as Jang Mi.

"I came to get you," Jang Mi said. "But you were passed out still."

"Then you should've woken...me...up.." The girl trailed off when she saw me standing there. She pulled back and looked between Jang Mi and I. Recognition flashed in her eyes. "What's G Dragon doing here?" I smiled slightly.

"You know who G Dragon is?" Jang Mi asked in shock.

"Well duh," the girl replied. "He's like everywhere." Jang Mi sighed in defeat but didn't reply. Suddenly the girl slapped Jang Mi's arm. "Holy ! G Dragon's the guy from the parking lot! I knew I'd seen that hair somewhere! Lee Jang Mi why didn't you tell me!?"

I looked around nervously, hoping no one was listening to her shouting. Thankfully it seemed the only people around were of the older generation and didn't seem to care who I was.

"Why did it matter?" Jang Mi asked. "We have to keep walking. We're already late."

"I don't care about school anymore! How did you two meet?"

"I already told you," Jang Mi said exasperated. "Did you listen to a word I said last night?"

"G Dragon was there the night I bailed on you guys? And you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't know who he was at the time!"

"Jang Mi, it's like you live under a rock!"

"Oh shut up!" The girl shook her head and turned to me with a smile.

'Sorry, about that," she said. "I'm Lena, Jang Mi's best friend." I shook her outstretched hand.

"You can call me Jiyong," I said.

"Awesome," Lena's smiled widened. "You know how I said Minhyuk wouldn't like this?"

I didn't know what Lena was talking but Jang Mi nodded.

"That might have been an understatement. He'll blow a casket!"


A/N: New chapter~! Hope you guys enjoyed it and sorry for a long wait ^^