Take Your Time

Delinquent Love | Gdragon x OC

Merry Whatever Holiday you celebrate!! So for whatever holiday that is I updated two chapters <3 This one is all in Jang Mi's POV so for the next one, I will try and make it a majority of Jiyong's POV ^^ Hope you enjoy it and sorry for any mistakes.


- - Jang Mi - -

I studied his face as he took in what I was saying. It was harder than I thought because he kept it blank.

"So you found out?"

"Obviously," I snapped, annoyed.

"What do you think?"

I made a face, "What do you mean?"

"What do you think, now that you know?"

I shrugged. I went for another bite of ice cream but found that it was empty. I got up, grabbing my bag and threw away the container before walking off. What did I think about the Stupid Man being famous? Someone grabbed my arm and I whipped around.

"I said don't touch me!" I yanked my arm back and he immediately let go of me.

"You never answered me."

"I shrugged, that's enough of an answer right now." Stupid Man scoffed and ran a hand through his hair.

"You and I both know that's not a real answer."

"Fine you want to know what I think?" He nodded. "I think that you're just using me. How else am I supposed to feel when I see all these scandals that come with your name? I'm a minor, okay?! A minor! Whatever is between us," I said motioning to the space between us. "If it's found out, it's going to blow up in both our faces."

"I wouldn't let that happen"

"Is that what you told the others? And how well did that go?"

I turned around again and started to walk off.

"Jang Mi..." he said, catching up to me. "Please..I just want to get to know you. I want to talk to you like a friend."

I stopped and stared at him for a moment. "Has anyone ever told you that you're annoying? That when they're with you they just want to hit you?"

He looked taken aback, "No...I get handsome and funny and sweet a lot of the time, but not that."

I laughed softly, and shook my head. "This is so weird.." I crossed my arms and turned to face him. "Fine, you get one shot. When I think you're ready, I'll start to open up to you. Now, because today isn't going so well, I'm going to walk away and you're going to let me go this time."

"Well how will I know?" he asked, his voice getting eager.

"You'll know." I said vaguely and walked away for the final time, a small exasperated smile on my lips.

- - Next day - -

When I woke up the house was empty and a printed out note from the school was laying on the table. Suspended for 2 weeks. Running a hand through my hair, I sighed and made my way to the bathroom for a shower. I let the warm water run down my back and through my hair with my eyes closed. From the shower I heard the front door slam shut and my eyes snapped open. I finished up my shower and wrapped the towel around me to find Junghwa on the couch.

I went into my room and put on some pants and an oversized tee before going back to the bathroom to dry my hair. The TV was on this time but Junghwa looked like he hadn't moved one inch. Once inside the bathroom, I closed the door and the dryer. When a majority of my hair was dry, I exited the room and ran into Junghwa's chest.

"Watch where you're going," he grumbled. He reeked of alcohol and I wrinkled my nose.

"Go take a shower," I mumbled as I moved out of his way. He slammed the door in my face and I made a face at it. Making my way into the kitchen for some food I heard a thud in the bathroom and my brother swear. I rolled my eyes and made my way back to the bathroom.

Inside, Junghwa was laying in the bathtub, the shower water beating down on him. His shirt was off and his pants were quickly soaking up the shower water. I let out a deep breath and hurried to turn off the water. Then with my hands on my hips I stared down at him.

"What is wrong with you?" Junghwa flipped over and stared at me blankly.

"Go away. I'm...I'm mad at you!" I rolled my eyes and reached my hand down. He stared at it like I had some extra fingers and then swatted it away.

"Junghwa, you're too drunk, you need to go sleep it off or you'll drown in the shower. Who drinks until the morning hours, anyway."

He scoffed, "No...no one drowns in the s-shower!"

"Get up," I said, my patience thinning.

"No!"

"Damnit Junghwa get up. Now!" I reached down and grabbed his arms and pulled him up. He struggled the whole time, and finally I just dropped him on the bathroom floor. I grabbed a towel and threw it his face. "Dry yourself up and get to bed."

I started to walk away but quicker than I give him credit for, Junghwa got up and grabbed my arm. He pushed me against the wall and glared at me. I struggled against his hold and glared back at him, my teeth clench.

"Don't be so rude to your older brother," he said, his rancid breath enveloping my face.

"Get your hands off me," I said quietly. I pushed against his chest and groaned when he didn't even budge. Tears prickled at the back of my eyes but I forced them away. "You're acting like dad."

That did it, because suddenly his hands were off me and I quickly left the bathroom. I grabbed my sweater at the door and slipped on my shoes.

"Jang Mi..." my brother called. "I'm sorry, don't leave.." His words were slurred and he stumbled his way towards me. But before he could reach me I slammed the door in his face. I raced down the drive way and didn't stop running until I reached the neighborhood grocery store a few blocks down. I leaned over, my hands resting on my knees and caught my breath.

When I regained myself I stood up and continued on my way, this time walking. I wandered around the city until my feet began to hurt from too much walking. When I looked up I found myself at that weird looking building where Jiyong smoked my cigarette. I looked around the area and found a group of girls at the front gate of the building.

They caught sight of me and started to whisper. I ignored them and walked past the girls with my head down. While walking past an alley, an arm reached out and grabbed me. I yelped and began to fight back but froze when a familiar voice called out.

"Ow! That hurt..." My eyes widened when I found Jiyong standing in front of me, a beanie and sunglasses hiding his face.

"Why are you wearing glasses? It's about to rain..."

"I'm trying to hide from those girls."

I peeked my head out of the alley and saw the girls are gathered together talking and laughing. "What are they doing there?"

"That building is my entertainment company, and those girls are my fans. If they see me I'll be mobbed."

I started to laugh but hid it, unsuccessfully with a cough. Jiyong gave me a stern look and I shook my head, a smile still on my lips.

"You're eyes are red," he pointed out. "Have you been crying?" I frowned a little and shook my head. He grunted in disbelief. I looked around and found an exit at the other side of the alley, and started to make my way towards it. 'Where are you going?" He asked hastily.

I looked over my shoulder at him and beckoned him to follow me with my head, "You can come if you want." He nodded and started to follow me. "You're like a lost puppy," I commented. He chuckled but didn't reply. He followed me out and across the street. I led him down a few blocks and soon we finally reached our destination, a 3-story building.

"It's abandoned," Jiyong said. I nodded and walked forward. I casually opened the front door and walked into the dusty corridor. I made my way through the debris and soon heard Jiyong following me. I waited for him at the stairs and when he caught up I started up them. "Is this even legal?"

"Probably not," I replied nonchalantly. We went up multiple flights of stairs until I came to another door. With a mischievious look over my shoulder, I turned the handle and stepped onto the roof of the building. The wind played with my hair and I smiled to myself as I made my way to the railing. I looked over the view of the city. A smog layer was resting over the buildings.

"Wow," Jiyong said in awe. I nodded and leaned over the railing to stare at the ground. I pursed my lips and leaned back still gripping the railing.

"This is my hideout," I admitted. "When life is too hard I come here."

Jiyong looked thoughtful. "Then what made life too hard today?" I looked at him in shock.

"What..."

"Well I know you didn't hunt me down just to take me here," he said with a smile. I shook my head.

"Family," I said softly.

"You wanna talk about it?"

I shook my head, "Not today. Maybe...some other time." Jiyong gave me a sidelong look but nodded in understanding.

"Take all the time you need."