Your Name

Delinquent Love | Gdragon x OC

- - Jang Mi - -

The next day after school, my mom picked me up and we walked down to our favorite restaurant for an early lunch.

"Jang Mi-ah, how was your day?" My mom said with a smile.

"It was good I guess. Kind of a dull day,"  I replied taking a sip of water.

"Ah, but you're such a good student," she replied. "Your report card came today. All high grades."

I smiled slightly. My good grades were a secret from Min Hyuk. He didn't like me or Lena giving extra time to school. He thinks it's a waste. But honestly, I liked school. I liked learning things I didn't know before.

The waiter came then, and we ordered our drinks and food. The wait for our orders was quick and both my mom and I were happily eating our meals. We spoke little, which was a little sad. I loved my mom and she did everything for me, but it was hard having to keep Min Hyuk a secret from her.

When we finished our food, the waiter returned with our check. Once he left I excused myself to go to the restroom.

- - Ji Yong - -

I'll admit it, I was taken by this high school girl. Will I admit it out to the world? Not without getting put into jail most likely. But there was something about her that interested me. If only I could just get her name. And the only way of that happening is if I ran into her again. And right now, the possibility of that happening was low.

"Hyung," Seungri said from the back seat. "If you don't pay attention to the road, we're gonna be hit. I said I wanted to eat a sandwich, not be in one."

I rolled my eyes, but focused on the road.

"Ah! There it is! The restaurant I told you guys about," Daesung said. He pointed to a small place on the corner, and I easily pulled into one of the open parking spots. We all climbed out of the car and made our way to the door. Inside was not a nessecarily nice fancy restaurant, but it was a cute place.

We were led to a booth but Youngbae pulled up an extra chair to fit in at the head of the table. There werent many other people in the restaurant so it was pretty calm and relaxing. A waiter came by with menus and water glasses.

"Ah!" said a woman a couple tables away. "There you are. I forgot the money in the car. Wait here and I'll be back in a sec."

"Okay," said a familiar voice. I looked up in shock. And there she was, the high schooler that had piqued my interest. She ran a hand through her dark hair and sat down in her chair. She crossed her legs and aimlessly drew patterns on the table with her finger.

I'll be right back," I announced and got up, knowing they would have questions for me when I got back.

- - Jang Mi - -

When someone sat in my mom's chair my head snapped up and my eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"Are you following me? You're a stalker aren't you?" I demanded, slapping my hand on the table and leaning forward.

He laughed but shook his head, his rainbow hair flipping slightly with every movement.

"I just wanted to say hi," he said.

I rolled my eyes, "We don't even know each other."

"Well," he said also leaning forward onto the table. "What if I want to get to know you?"

We were too close. I quickly leaned back into my chair and put a bored look on my face."You know, when my mom comes back and finds and old man flirting with her minor daughter won't end well." He laughed out loud, and there was a small part of me that liked the sound of his laugh. But I kept my face pensive.

"All I want to know is your name," he said finally. I shook my head.

"Not gonna happen."

I looked over his shoulder and could see my mom making her way back.

"My mom is coming back," I warned. He nodded and stood up.

"It was nice talking to you Lee. Jang. Mi." He said with a smirk. My eyes widened in shock.

"You are a stalker!"

His smirk turned to a genuine smile and pointed at my chest. I was going to tell him off but he spoke again. "You left your name tag on."

I looked down, and sure enough, my name tag was still pinned to my blazer.

"," I mumbled. "Well what's your name?"

He looked at me funny for a second before walking off.

"You're gonna have to figure it out," he called over his shoulder.

.