Epilogue

Delinquent Love | Gdragon x OC

2 years later

Everyone was all hustle and bustle around me. I sat in my make up chair and tapped my foot against the floor anxiously. My hands clenched the armrests and I tried to take deep breaths with my eyes closed. 

I felt someone come up behind me and put their hands on my shoulders. I opened my eyes and met Seungri's amused gaze. The other members of Big Bang all stood behind him as well...except Jiyong.

"You okay?" Youngbae asked.

I shook my head. "No. I feel like I'm about to explode." I stood up from the chair and stood with them.  My hands subconciously pressing down my dress. I was wearing a white sparkly dress with a drip hem. My concept was going for a dainty, and calm feel and so I was going to perform barefoot. My hair was half pulled up in a bun and the rest ran down my shoulders and back in loose waves. "Where's Jiyong? He said he'd be here."

"He's running late," Daesung explained. The other members shifted oddly. I frowned at their reactions. Daesung smiled at me. "You look great, Jang Mi! I'm really excited to see your stage." The other nodded in agreement.

I smiled in response. A stage worker came in. "Jang Mi in ten, standby."

I felt my insides drop and Seungri laughed at me. "You look like you've seen a ghost."

I glared at him, his words not casuing me any comfort. Seunghyun handed me a water bottled and I smiled at him gratefully. Taking a sip I tried to calm down before I hurled. 

My manager motioned for me to start following him towards the stage. I nodded and placed the water bottle on the table before waving to the guys and making my way towards the stage. On my way I lost myself to my thoughts. 

Mom had agreed to come to the meeting with YG. She took interest in it right away and told me that I wanted to do I could. I thoguht about it for a little while and finally decided I would do it. Training had been a pain in the like Jiyong had said, but I worked through it with determination. And after two years time YG talked to me about debuting. 

After first I couldn't understand what he was talking about. But after the initial shock subsided I was overwhelmed with excitement. Jiyong had also been just as excited and immediately offered to produce my single for me. Jiyong had said I would pull in a larger audience of interest if I had someone feature on the song and we'd eventually chosen another trainee.

When the song was complete we showed it to YG who deemed it acceptable for my debut and then preparations began. And now my debut stage on Inkigayo was happening. I stood on the edge of the stage and watched a boy group dance all in sync and sing. When their stage finished the lights dimmed and they hurried off stage. As they passed me I bowed in greeting and they smiled at me in return; all of them wishing me good luck. 

As the MCs of the program spoke to the crowd, I was led into the middle of the stage. The nerves jumped up even more and I looked around. Movement at the corner of my eye grabbed my attention and I found Big Bang standing at the edge of the stage, Jiyong still not with them. They all waved and flashed thumbs up. Suddenly I heard my name announced and the music started.

I took a deep breath and then lifted the microphone to start singing. 

(Song: Sunmi ft Jackson - Frozen In Time)

Nun api heuryeojimyeonseo
Nunmuri chaoreumyeonseo
Igeon kkumiramyeonseo
Nal sogyeobonda sogyeobonda
Neon jeomjeom meoreojyeoganda
Nal honja namgyeodugoseo
Heulleogan siganeul chaja
Neol chatneunda neol chatneunda

I was starting to relax now and took a deep breath to sing the next lines. My eye's closing as I felt the music around me.

Nareul barabodeon nunbit
Naege matchudeon ne ipsul
Neoui ane muldeureoitdeon naega tteooreunda
Naengjeonghalsurok seonmyeonghan
Ne heunjeoge sarojaphyeo
Ijen neoui hwansang soge nae momeul matgin chae

The backup dancers drifted out elegantly then and together we started the slow and easy going dance of the chorus.

Woo meomchwobeorin sigan soge gachin nan
Hollo teong bin bangane dalbitman bogo isseo
Please turn around neol boyeojwo
Don’t let me down
Woo meomchwobeorin siganeul doedollyeojwo

As the chorus finished, I did a small twirl to begin the second verse. The audience cheered in support and chanted my name in sync with each other. "LEE JANG MI." A small start of surprise rose in me and I smiled slightly at the crowd before singing again. The backup dancers stayed on stage and we continued to dance.

Gieogi huimihaejigo
Chueogi jiwojyeoganda
Igeon kkumiramyeonseo
Nal dallaebonda dallaebonda
Neon nareul tteonabeorigo (dorawa)
Nan neoreul chaja hemaenda (naegero)
Gil irheun aicheoreom nan
Neol geurinda neol geurinda

Nareul barabodeon nunbit
Naege matchudeon ne ipsul
Neoui ane muldeureoitdeon naega tteooreunda
Naengjeonghalsurok seonmyeonghan
Ne heunjeoge sarojaphyeo
Ijen neoui hwansang soge nae momeul matgin chae

Woo meomchwobeorin sigan soge gachin nan
Hollo teong bin bangane dalbitman bogo isseo
Please turn around neol boyeojwo
Don’t let me down
Woo meomchwobeorin siganeul doedollyeojwo

My time is up ne heunjeoge nuneul gama

A familiar male voice filled the speakers and the crowd went wild. I froze, instantly recognizing the voice and I whipped around to see Jiyong emerging from the side of the stage. I could see the Big Bang members behind him giggling and smiling. And that's when it hit me, these idiots had it planned the whole time. 
 

Nae gieogui jogakdeuri heuteojyeoga
Hanassik nan neol jiwonae

Neowa naui sarangeun now it’s gone bicheul irheosseo

I met Jiyong's gaze and he winked at me. The crowd screamed again and I rolled my eyes, issuing a few laughs.


You and me meomchwobeorin sigan
I just hate to see huimihaejin uril
Gyeondil su eobseo neol doechatgo sipeo
You know i’m trying hard neol dasi naegero

Together, with Jiyong, we completed the chorus dance once more.

Woo meomchwobeorin sigan soge gachin nan
Hollo teong bin bangane dalbitman bogo isseo
Please turn around neol boyeojwo
Don’t let me down
Woo meomchwobeorin siganeul doedollyeojwo

When the song ended, Jiyong took my hand and we both bowed as the audience clapped and cheered. The lights dimmed and we hurried off stage. We were all ushered back to the dressing room where I instantly Jiyong. 
 
"You couldn't have warned me or anything?" I exclaimed. The others laughed as Jiyong at least had the decency to look sheepish.
 
"It was supposed to be a surprise," he smiled warily. I sighed and shook my head. My heart was still pounding and I shook out my nerves by jumping on the balls of my feet slightly. Jiyong grinned at me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder to kiss my temple. "You did great."
 
I smiled. "You were...okay, I guess."
 
Jiyong looked at me with feigned hurt as the other Big Bang members laughed. Together we all hung out in the dressing room watching the other performers sing until it was time for the winner to be announced. I made my way back to the stage, this time with Jiyong in tow and together we stood side-by-side on the stage with the other idols. 
 
The MC's made a quick announcement that I wasn't really paying attention to until they announced my the top 2 artists in the running. "Between INFINITE's Last Romeo, and Jang Mi's Frozen In Time, who will be the winner this week?"
 
I froze as intense music started to play. I was vaguely aware of Jiyong giving my hand a supportive squeeze, and then there was a loud pop. Confetti rained down as the MC's announced the winner.
 
"Jang Mi is the winner!! Congratulations, Jang Mi!" 
 
Jiyong pulled me up to the MC's and then they handed me a small trophy and the mic. I blinked in shock and looked towards Jiyong for guidance. He grinned and motioned for me to speak to the crowd.
 
"Uh..."I stuttered. "Thank you?" It came out sounding more like a question and I cringed before continuing. "Thank you to YG for giving me this opportunity. Thank you to Jiyong-oppa, for making the song for me. And thank you to the fans for supporting me." I bowed and everyone clapped. The MCs congratulated me again and as more confetti fell my song started to play again. 
 
The other artists came up and gave me good wishes. I bowed to them in thanks and was still kind of in a daze as the back up dancers came up and clapped along to the song. Jiyong grinned and leaned in to whisper in my ear. "Congratulations."
 
He pulled back and winked again. I blushed and fiddled with the hem of my dress. When we could finally leave the stage again, everyone was in a good mood as we entered the dressing rooms again. Suddenly I was pulled into hug and I blinked in shock before hugging them back. 
 
Lena pulled away, her face bright with happiness. "Jang Mi that was amazing!!" 
 
Junghwa appeared behind her and smiled at me. Both of them had been sitting in the audience and told me they would join us after the show. I thanked them and then hugged Lena again as we jumped around in happiness. I let Lena hold the trophy and she looked about ready to faint before passing it back to me.
 
After everyone calmed down, we all made our way to my dorm room. While everyone was in the living room, I wandered into the bathroom to take off the stage make up I still had on. As I wiped away the eyeliner I thought more about everything that had happened. After the night everyone was arrested, the remaining members of Minhyuk's gang attended their court dates. Because Junghwa was cooperative and honest, they only gave him a fine and community service hours. He's still paying off the last bit of the fine, but other than that he's doing just great. 
 
Him and Lena had started dating shortly after as well. After first I was a little disturbed but I eventually warmed up to it. I had told my mom about the meeting with YG and she agreed to go and listen. When I told her I was interested in doing it she agreed. However she made sure that YG knew that for the rest of the school year my grades were top priority. He agreed and together we came up with a time management plan for me until graduation passed.
 
When word got out to the public about "G-Dragon's new girlfriend being a YG trainee" people warmed up a little, but  I still got the occasional hate letter, which didn't bother me. After 2 years of training, YG decided singing was my strong suit, after I knocked out two other trainees while dancing. He made sure none of my songs required a large amount of dance numbers. Which I was happy about.
 
During my training time, I became better friends with Big Bang, and the rest of YG family, who welcomed me warmly. And now here I was, a rookie singer in the tough world of a kpop idol. 
 
Warm arms wrapped around my waist and a gentle kiss was placed on my cheek. "Everyone's wondering where you are."
 
I smiled and turned around to face Jiyong. "Just finishing up. Let me change real quick and then I'll join you all." 
 
He nodded and let my run into my bedroom and change out of my dress. Throwing on just some normal sweats and a t-shirt, I pulled my hair up and walked into the living room. Only to stop in shock. The lights had been turned off and a cake had been place on the coffee table, the candles lit. On the cake was a little sculpture of me in my costume. And in frost the cake said "Congratulations Jang Mi~!"
 
Everyone shouted surprise and I laughed and sat on the floor in front of the cake. After everyone motioned for me to blow out the candles I did and we all clapped. Then Lena sliced the cake for eveyone and together we all sat with large smiles and happy moods. My life had turned out for the best, and I was excited to see where it would go from here.

A/N: And that ladies and gents is the end of Deliquent Love. Ah, I can't believe it took me two years to finish this story...^^;

I want to thank everyone who stayed from the beginning, everyone who started halfway through, and everyone who's just finding it now. I know I wasn't the most consistent author and for that I apologize, but I had great readers. You guys are so great and you're comments gave me the energy to finish this story.

I hope you like the ending~ Thank you again for reading my crazy story haha :)

-Miki

P.S. Check out my new story Love In The Limelight. It's going to be more JYP Nation focused, but YG Family does make some appearances. So if you're interested head on over by clicking this link down below :D

~ ^_^ ~